What Kind of Person Are YOU?

JLCitadel

Chaotic neutral. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I got Lawful Good.

I guess that makes sense since I did consider becoming a police officer :)

I can't take the quiz because I'm on a school iPad, and they block 75% or so of the web, but I wouldn't be interested anyway, unless there was a result for a generally good-hearted, mildly sadistic, though morally bound to prevent the sadism from taking over kind of person...as well, I may be slightly insane, so I don't really know how accurate a description of me this quiz could offer. I would say that a bit of me would waver more toward chaotic good, as per the insanity and sadism that are kept in check through my morals, but I treat people a certain way depending on what kind of person I analyze them as, and as such I cannot be wholly categorized as that. Then again, with all the balancing going on in my head, maybe I would lean more toward the neutral side of the spectrum. Though, all in all, this seems like a fairly useless way of analyzing a person's personality, or at least for someone like myself.

TL;DR: Even though this is probably meant to be silly, I actually used my brain to think about this quiz and came to the conclusion that it isn't in any way accurate in depicting a person's personally, or at least for me personally.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I got True Neutral, this is quite an accurate quiz.

apparently chaotic neutral

I realize this is just for fun, but what do pictures have to do with anything? It also requires knowledge about who the fk all the people in those tiles are, of which I only know 4, I don't know any company except Aperture in depth, and picked whichever crest I thought was pretty

stupidest crap I've seen from Buzzfail since I've unsubbed. Awful survey or stupid fun quiz, at least try to make it believable.

-7/10 give me my 3 minutes back.

also I'm apparently not an asshole at all

Error: 410

"Piece of shit who spits on homeless people and steals their money."

Wait what?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I got True Neutral.

That's pretty much spot on for most of the time.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Chaotic Good, It does actually seem allot like me.  

test is so inaccurate, THIS is what they gave me !!!!!!!!!!!

6a3ef29454044d64dd617dbae36ce7e3-18.jpg

lawful EVIL

I am NOT malevolent, I simply AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVxCwNdWhg#t=1m6s

there exists no freedom from me, there is only freedom through me

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Too lazy to make my mind up. So non commital.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Doesn't judge dredd say I am the law not state?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either.

Seems accurate enough to me.

I wish there was the option for "ignore their existance" on the Homesless question.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I just took it, and I got "chaotic neutral". No idea what that means but whatever.

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

I got chaotic neutral, and my posts seem to be following you around, @69ing Rainbow Dash

Kinda strange...

*looks around frantically*

Doesn't judge dredd say I am the law not state?

I noticed this too.. when I was in the show your "messy " setup thread trying to find the after pictures for when you cleaned up

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got: Chaotic Good

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You got: Chaotic Neutral.

Sweet.

I just took it, and I got "chaotic neutral". No idea what that means but whatever.

http://easydamus.com/chaoticneutral.html

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawful good. I try to be nice to everyone. Simple as that.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Got chaotic neutral. Some things do apply to me, but the selfishness I apparently have by looking at the definition of "chaotic neutral"  is completely wrong. My self-esteem and/or dignity is so small I'm a lot more selfless than selfish.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Chaotic Evil ! ! YES, I knew it I'm a complete trainwreck :blink:

Bow down to your new President of Earth!
Muhahahaha ! ! ! 

Batman!? Oh Shi-- ....

Of all the online quizzes I've ever seen, that one is definitely the most laughable - and that's saying something.

I got Neutral Evil. Doesn't fit me. I'm more True Neutral.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510