**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Are your "tasks" set to run  on startup?

He probably doesn't want to slow the PC at startup.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Are your "tasks" set to run  on startup?

Only the low impact ones. The rest kick in 10 seconds after the bootup is complete. 

Unfortunately, PC got bricked due to corrupt security. Security needs to be tightened the next PC we land in.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

IDK. Apparently it seems a coworker sabotaged the hard drive and actually bricked the PC. Damn, we need better security. @NerdNinja, you're also in charge of security.

Man I leave for one minute to go clean the CD drive and all hell breaks loose! Also quick moment of silence for the one we lost. I couldn't save him....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Unfortunately, PC got bricked due to corrupt security. Security needs to be tightened the next PC we land in.

Well it's the owners fault. Let's move to a proper PC. Let's make sure he/she is an enthusiast! Hey lets go to slick's Oil PC I've always wanted to visit that!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Man I leave for one minute to go clean the CD drive and all hell breaks loose! Also quick moment of silence for the one we lost. I couldn't save him....

IK. Technically, the PC owner is a jackass for doing all this bullshit on his PC. The funeral home is hosting his funeral now.

Well it's the owners fault. Let's move to a proper PC. Let's make sure he/she is an enthusiast! Hey lets go to slick's Oil PC I've always wanted to visit that!

I don't think @Slick will like that. Plus, we may drown in the oil. I was thinking a business server. That way, we have more room to explore and we can have a bigger population.

I don't think @Slick will like that. Plus, we may drown in the oil. I was thinking a business server. That way, we have more room to explore and we can have a bigger population.

Or maybe a 900D.

Or maybe a 900D.

I still think too small. Maybe a big business server, like Google's file servers.

Or maybe a 900D.

We could move into Jay's Two Cent's PC. It's got dual GTX 780's

I still think too small. Maybe a big business server, like Google's file servers.

Maybe we can go to one of the servers at CERN! There would be so much room and data to enjoy.

Sorry man but that's too expensive even for us :( We can only afford to be in a server that has less than 100,000 PC's accessing it at any time

Maybe we can go to one of the servers at CERN! There would be so much room and data to enjoy.

Yeah, I was leaning towards a server this time, rather than a PC. I say we move today. This PC is too much crap to handle.

Sorry man but that's too expensive even for us :( We can only afford to be in a server that has less than 100,000 PC's accessing it at any time

Maybe a small 4U server?

Maybe a small 4U server?

Maybe.... I still want to explore Jay's PC

Maybe.... I still want to explore Jay's PC

OK, maybe a quick tour of Jay's PC, then we got a game server.

Yay! :D Thank you!

Which game server should we go into? I vote an Nvidia Grid server. Those look pretty cool.

Yay! :D Thank you!

OK, so to the server it is! And for @NerdNinja's sake, a quick tour of Jay's PC.

Which game server should we go into? I vote an Nvidia Grid server. Those look pretty cool.

YESSSSSS! Especially NVidia Grid.

Nvidia GRID is expensive. But maybe.

Wow. This topic is hot right now!  :blink: