**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

I'm looking at GPU heating only. I think I can afford steam but I hear that electricity prices are high now, so I may want to stay out of that.

Are there frequent cell trains servicing the reservoir?

Sorry guys, but I have to go offline for 1/2 an hour. Keep going, I will catch up.

I'm looking at GPU heating only. I think I can afford steam but I hear that electricity prices are high now, so I may want to stay out of that.

Are there frequent cell trains servicing the reservoir?

Sorry guys, but I have to go offline for 1/2 an hour. Keep going, I will catch up.

GPU housing is expensey. Ask @terrytek about prices.

OK, so is everybody ready to pack? Prices won't be disclosed until we move to the Grid Server.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

OK, so is everybody ready to pack? Prices won't be disclosed until we move to the Grid Server.

Ready! I never got a chance to unpack so no hassle :)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Ready! I never got a chance to unpack so no hassle :)

OK, Ready in 3...2...1... Done! Welcome to the Grid Server by NVidia! Real estate here can be pretty pricey, but jobs pay very well here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How much will it cost to live on the second heatpipe on CPU 1 on the server?

Whatever happened to touring JayzTwoCents PC?

Budget's tight in our community, so that will have to be cut.

How much will it cost to live on the second heatpipe on CPU 1 on the server?

About 1.5K LSC/month. Yeah, I told you real estate here is expensive.

Any available homes in server board 7 in rack 1?

Not that I know of.

Not that I know of.

MMm, not to change the topic...but did you see that new keyboard??? its all fancy and shit, nose in the air. Looks a bit like a up its self prick. I think i could make out the word razer.  Not sure ill go out any more with it snooping around

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I just got all new USB 3.0 slots mr. flash drive.

Oh man, those are pretty sexy holes...

Come plug into me flash drive.

Uhm.. ok... right here?

oh yeah.... oh....

About 1.5K LSC/month. Yeah, I told you real estate here is expensive.

Are there any cheap hot-water apartments for sale with easy access to transportation?

Are there any cheap hot-water apartments for sale with easy access to transportation?

Again, real estate here is expensive, so no.

Any openings in RAM maintenance?

Yep, once we move to a new computer, all positions are open again.

I just got all new USB 3.0 slots mr. flash drive.

Oh man, those are pretty sexy holes...

Come plug into me flash drive.

Uhm.. ok... right here?

oh yeah.... oh....

Your doing it wrong.

I think I'll take rest in the indicator lights!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

I have just explored a couple racks an have found one 4U rack that has 8 K2 GPUs in it! The prices there are super cheap for GPUs. Because each card has 4 GPUs on it and has 32 GB of RAM, the condos are a bit packed in, but it is still pretty nice compared to other places. 

Hey @terrytek how much is the rent for the 2445th hard drive in rack 12?

Also, can I take on control of the PLX chips. I have been taking some classes recently and have learned how to properly manage them. I have also refined my OS monitoring software so it can handle something as big as this server. 

I'd like to rent GPU 1 on Card 1. 

As long as there is electricity I will set up heating and hot water myself. (I, a 12 year old, knows how to set up a heating system and some kids can't reboot a computer. Think about what that says about the generation.)

Remember Guys, the official currency of this game is LSC. (LinusSlickCoin)

Can I take up PCH and VRM maintenance and oversee transit operations?

As long as there is electricity I will set up heating and hot water myself. (I, a 12 year old, knows how to set up a heating system and some kids can't reboot a computer. Think about what that says about the generation.)

I am more capable than over half the kids my age in my community.

Which rack are you talking about? On rack 3, Card 1 is pretty much full, while on rack 1, card 1 is nearly empty.