**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Doesn't OS decide when the end of the month is? oh and I think i'm ready to  buy some real estate How much will living in a GPU PCB cost?

Since GPU real estate is expensive, it's only reserved for the leaders and the extremely rich people. It will be 100LTC/week.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Doesn't OS decide when the end of the month is? oh and I think i'm ready to  buy some real estate How much will living in a GPU PCB cost?

Yes it does and the tasks that I have managing it say it is in fact the end of the month.

Yes it does and the tasks that I have managing it say it is in fact the end of the month.

On this computer, it says March 31, 1998. Someone go fix the realtime clock.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Since GPU real estate is expensive, it's only reserved for the leaders and the extremely rich people. It will be 100LTC/week.

Hmm ok, well is anybody selling anything on the sound card?

There is already people living on the sound card. They like all the amps intensifying their homes.

There is already people living on the sound card. They like all the amps intensifying their homes.

Yeah its pretty full. Also I have visited recently and everyone there is a bit of a snob. I'm pretty sure there is some space on the SATA controller. It has pretty good public transport to the RAM and hard drive.

On this computer, it says March 31, 1998. Someone go fix the realtime clock.

Ok I fixed it. We can now connect to the internet!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Yeah its pretty full. Also I have visited recently and everyone there is a bit of a snob. I'm pretty sure there is some space on the SATA controller. It has a pretty good public transport to the RAM and hard drive.

Yeah, transfer speeds are lightning fast. However, the only spot for some homes are in the hot CPU. Transistors 81177 and 91770 are open right now. The CPU is for middle class people.

I was thinking of installing one of those fancy double helix reservoirs. What kind of pump and reservoir support does this case have?

Ok I fixed it. We can now connect to the internet!

We will need to setup a fire wall to keep all the crap from getting into the PC. Who wants to take charge with that?

I was thinking of installing one of those fancy double helix reservoirs. What kind of pump and reservoir support does this case have?

This is an OEM case. Yeah, the owner was a bitch and put high performance parts in such a dumb case. A dell Dimension 2350 case.

Yeah, transfer speeds are lightning fast. However, the only spot for some homes are in the hot CPU. Transistors 81177 and 91770 are open right now. The CPU is for middle class people.

The SATA controller actually has a bit of a real estate business popping up. The condos are a bit small and its pretty noisy with all the through put, but it is nice.

This is an OEM case. Yeah, the owner was a bitch and put high performance parts in such a dumb case. A dell Dimension 2350 case.

So all of the water rads and stuff are external?

No wonder it was so dusty when we moved in! 

We have had to make several case mods that have been a real pain in the ass.

Gotta be. It can't even support a 120mm fan, let alone a 480mm rad.

The SATA controller actually has a bit of a real estate business popping up. The condos are a bit small and its pretty noisy with all the through put, but it is nice.

Yeah, a lot of data will go to work there, so yeah it's noisy. But the condos are pretty cozy and are perfect for single people.

No wonder it was so dusty when we moved in! 

That also explains why the CPU was at almost 200F.

We have had to make several case mods that have been a real pain in the ass.

Yeah, the owner doesn't want to mod the case.

Gotta be. It can't even support a 120mm fan, let alone a 480mm rad.

Yeah, a lot of data will go to work there, so yeah it's noisy. But the condos are pretty cozy and are perfect for single people.

I'll take one. I can put in a little sound dampening foam inside the walls to reduce noise.

I'll take one. I can put in a little sound dampening foam inside the walls to reduce noise.

OK, so pay your 2LTC maintenance fee, and your 6LTC HOA fee, now.

i have heard that helps a lot.

OK, so pay your 2LTC maintenance fee, and your 6LTC HOA fee, now.

Ok do you take credit?

Ok do you take credit?

Remember, this is cryptocurrency. Wire is best.

Just announced: We have 2 security positions open. One is for LinusBank security and the other is for fraud protection.

Remember, this is cryptocurrency. Wire is best.

Just announced: We have 2 security positions open. One is for LinusBank security and the other is for fraud protection.

K I'll send them too you from and external HDD

The fan blades are getting a little dusty, someone should look into that.

K I'll send them too you from and external HDD

The fan blades are getting a little dusty, someone should look into that.

Yeah, it was @NerdNinja's job, where the hell is he?