**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

I received a forum member discount, it was 40LSC per stick and I ordered 4 sticks. They should be here on Tuesday.

Yeah, but add up how many sticks per rack, and the price will soar.

We need to get this thread moved to GD.

Tried asking @Windspeed36, said it was fine where it was. That sucked.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, but add up how many sticks per rack, and the price will soar.

Just PMed Linus, he offered a bulk discount so now it is 5LSC per stick.

Just PMed Linus, he offered a bulk discount so now it is 5LSC per stick.

:o How? You signed up for some kind of affiliate program?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

:o How? You signed up for some kind of affiliate program?

I promised him goodies.

I promised him goodies.

Wow, sweet deal you got. Also, @alpenwasser is watching us right now.

Wow, sweet deal you got. Also, @alpenwasser is watching us right now.

I see. Make sure port 80 is open Tuesday morning, the sticks should be arriving at about 9:30 EST according to LinusTracker.

I see. Make sure port 80 is open Tuesday morning, the sticks should be arriving at about 9:30 EST according to LinusTracker.

Nobody's using port 80 right now. No, wait, somebody crashed it. Damn it.

I need to close down a few ports for maintenance, including Port 80, Memory can't come until after maintenance.

I need to close down a few ports for maintenance, including Port 80, Memory can't come until after maintenance.

K I will use this chance to check on the HDDs in racks 1 through 40.

I'll take this chance to make sure our transit system is running well, I heard that there was some signal trouble near the CPU/RAM junction.

PSU Is looking fine! Also @WinNut Please report to the PSU at once! @Yummychickenblue I need you and a force of armed guards of at least five here pronto.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Until the server is fully operational again, if anybody finishes there work before terrytek's maintenance is done, then feel free to join me in the PLX chip on rack 3 to play some video games.

PSU Is looking fine! Also @WinNut Please report to the PSU at once! @Yummychickenblue I need you and a force of armed guards of at least five here pronto.

Did someone break out of the PSU?

Sorry, the transit system is down so I can't go anywhere until repairs are made.

I need a PLX chip and a 4770K over at Transit HQ pronto.

I will be back in 2 hours.

Did someone break out of the PSU?

Got it but can I ask what for?

Remeber? WinNut is under arrest for robbing the LinusBank

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sorry, the transit system is down so I can't go anywhere until repairs are made.

I need a PLX chip and a 4770K over at Transit HQ pronto.

I will be back in 2 hours.

WHy those? We don't even have a 4770k any where on the server. We are using a bunch of Xeon E5-2683 v2's for the CPUs. I have checked and all of the PLX chips seem to be fine, so why do oyu need one?

WHy those? We don't even have a 4770k any where on the server. We are using a bunch of Xeon E5-2683 v2's for the CPUs. I have checked and all of the PLX chips seem to be fine, so why do oyu need one?

Maybe he is trying to sabotage to the server he did rob LinusBank.

Remeber? WinNut is under arrest for robbing the LinusBank

K I will get a team together pick up @WinNut.

The thing is, he couldn't use those items to sabotage the server. All of the PLX chips are soldered to the boards and there is no place for a 4770k as we are not using any LGA1150 CPUs on board. I have laid a trap for WInNut in a PLX chip.

Hey @WinNut, come to pLX chip 3 I'm playing TF2 and need someone to play it with. This whole tight security thing has prevented me from dong any work an I'm quite bored.

The king is, he couldn't use those items to sabotage the server. All of the PLX chips are soldered to the boards and there is no place for a 4770k as we are not using any LGA1150 CPUs on board. I have laid a trap for WInNut in a PLX chip.

Since @terrytek is off doing something (hopefully important) I need @ CtW to come with me and pick up @WinNut.

Since @terrytek is off doing something (hopefully important) I need @ CtW to come with me and pick up @WinNut.

I invited him to the Rack 3 PLX chip for games. 

But you didn't invite me?!?!  :(

That was a subtle invitation right there.

Also this:

. I have laid a trap for WInNut in a PLX chip.

That was a subtle invitation right there.

Also this:

Ahh ok. Well when I finish my work I am gonna bring a few friends over and we can all play.