**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Wow. This topic is hot right now!  :blink:

IKR? Even I didn't expect this!

Nvidia GRID is expensive. But maybe.

Well, if we factor in wages and everybody pitches in a litecoin or two, maybe we can afford it. Sound like a deal? But we might have to cut out Jay's PC touring.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Does anybody know the IP address of Jay's PC so we can get there via the interwebz?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ok Guys we have to wait for @WinNut before we can move

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

IKR? Even I didn't expect this!

Well, if we factor in wages and everybody pitches in a litecoin or two, maybe we can afford it. Sound like a deal? But we might have to cut out Jay's PC touring.

Couldn't we just hitch a ride on a game packet then find a wide open stretch of NAND where nobody can bother us until we get the funds to live properly?

Ok Guys we have to wait for @WinNut before we can move

Yeah, strange he's not online today. Last online yesterday, 7:08 PM PDT. WHERE R U WINNUT????? If he doesn't come in the next hour or two, we leave without him.

Couldn't we just hitch a ride on a game packet then find a wide open stretch of NAND where nobody can bother us until we get the funds to live properly?

Nah, may take too long.

Nah, may take too long.

I've heard of other people doing it and it apparently does not take that long. Also the NAND in those servers is REALLY nice/

I've heard of other people doing it and it apparently does not take that long. Also the NAND in those servers is REALLY nice/

We should move to @alpenwasser 's NAS when it's done :P

Or someone in the 10terabyte NAS topic.

There would definitely be plenty of space

Hey guys since @WinNut is still not here are we moving yet? I think we should go soon

Hey guys since @WinNut is still not here are we moving yet? I think we should go soon

True we can't afford to stay here much longer.

So @terrytek where to next?

To a Grid server we go!

Sorry for my sudden disappearance, I normally get on LTT at around 3pm today but I ended up being taken to the mall so yeah, oops.

To a Grid server we go!

Sorry for my sudden disappearance, I normally get on LTT at around 3pm today but I ended up being taken to the mall so yeah, oops.

YAY YOUR HERE!!!

YESSS THE ROYAL @WinNut IS HERE!!!!

YESSS THE ROYAL @WinNut IS HERE!!!!

Mind if I take up chipset maintenance and oversee operations of the cooling unit?

I need a place to move in, I am looking for easy access to public transport, close to the town square, and I want peace and quiet. Heating is also a necessity in my home. I am looking for hot water service and transistor heating, for less than 500 LSC a month.

Note: Let's make LSC the official currency of our roleplay.

Mind if I take up chipset maintenance and oversee operations of the cooling unit?

I need a place to move in, I am looking for easy access to public transport, close to the town square, and I want peace and quiet. Heating is also a necessity in my home. I am looking for hot water service and transistor heating, for less than 500 LSC a month.

hahah I love how you just jump right in! No questions asked!

Well, the transistors on the CPU provide hot water. A bit pricey, tho, at 550 LSC.

I hear transistors are the rage this winter in terms of heating, forced hot water and steam are last season.

EDIT: I think I can afford the extra price for hot water. I think that I should probably sell the transistor system and move to the GPU, I hear GPU heating is cheap and efficient.

I would recommend the reservoir It has nice warm water it's silent and is just 15 minutes away from CPU square is available for 20LTC/month but no transistor heating so it uses the water from the reservoir.