**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

You dirty soul...

Hey, have you finished what I told you to do? If so, go check to make sure there's no dust in the hard drive platters.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ok let me give this a try...

Hey guys! Just arrived here from the ethernet port! Know of any places to settle down? I've heard that the Vram on GPU 4 is very nice!

Have it my best shot! :P  I'm probably not gonna be mentioning transistor numbers or anything like that!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I have noticed that the dust filters are getting clogged someone needs to clean them while I drain and clean the,water loop

(I am on an iPad in bed please xcuse m misspellings)

Ok let me give this a try...

Hey guys! Just arrived here from the ethernet port! Know of any places to settle down? I've heard that the Vram on GPU 4 is very nice!

Have it my best shot! :P  I'm probably not gonna be mentioning transistor numbers or anything like that!

Hey, CPU Core 1 is open to a few, with some transistors open for living spaces.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have noticed that the dust filters are getting clogged someone needs to clean them while I drain and clean the,water loop

I can get @NerdNinja to clean them.

Oh yeah, I am like the overseer of the PC. Once we help a PC to health, we move to another PC.

I'll do it! I have some experience from when I was in a Dell that belonged to an old cat lady. Had to clean them drived every week! But wont cleaning the loop mean shutting down the system and thus we wont exist because we are practically bit of electricity? Just sayin

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Hey, CPU Core 1 is open to a few, with some transistors open for living spaces.

Great! I'll have a look around and see if I can find something that will suit me!

I can get @NerdNinja to clean them.

Oh yeah, I am like the overseer of the PC. Once we help a PC to health, we move to another PC.

Way ahead of you ;) there looking better already!

I'll do it! I have some experience from when I was in a Dell that belonged to an old cat lady. Had to clean them drived every week! But wont cleaning the loop mean shutting down the system and thus we wont exist because we are practically bit of electricity? Just sayin

No, we don't live off electricity. All we need is a good source of cool air. Too warm and we risk overheating and death. OK, so I have @NerdNinja in charge of filter cleaning.

Oh yeah didn't think about that. Well guess we better have a paper clip ready to short out the mobo.

Hey, have you finished what I told you to do? If so, go check to make sure there's no dust in the hard drive platters.

They can't have dust on them, they're filled with helium, they were upgraded last week. Also, I have heard rumors of plans to down clock the CPU because of some heat issues, can you confirm this?

They can't have dust on them, they're filled with helium, they were upgraded last week. Also, I have heard rumors of plans to down clock the CPU because of some heat issues, can you confirm this?

Yeah, CPU is at 90 percent load at almost 200F. 

Who's in charge of making sure important OS files aren't corrupt?

I recently set up a task that does that actually.

Who's in charge of making sure important OS files aren't corrupt?

I'll have a list of jobs to assign.

Man, wished @WinNut was here. Sucks he's offline.

Well, never expected to find something like this on the forums. 

Have fun roleplaying OP... not the filthy kind... lol....

Haha feel free to join in at anytime! I think this all started from @WinNut

I recently set up a task that does that actually.

Ok good I think I will go take. Nap now on one of the PSU capacitors.

Yeah, CPU is at 90 percent load at almost 200F. 

Jesus! I though we were on water here! I think I'll wait for that under clock before I settle in!

Job List: (most are open)

Filter Check: NerdNinja

Loop Cleaner: Yummychickenblue

OS Check: open

Registry Check: open

Chipset Maintenance: open

Landlord: Me

These are just a few. I'll think of a few more once they come to mind.

Jesus! I though we were on water here! I think I'll wait for that under clock before I settle in!

Yeah, just got into the core. Turned it down a few megahertz. Now it stands at 1.9GHz at idle at a cool 98.6F.

Ok good I think I will go take. Nap now on one of the PSU capacitors.

Don't, they are pretty uncomfortable. go with the PCI-E controller, all the data streaming in at such a fast pace keeps every thing nice and smooth when resting.

I'll have a list of jobs to assign.

Man, wished @WinNut was here. Sucks he's offline.

He's gonna wake up tomorrow and love us for this!

Yeah, just got into the core. Turned it down a few megahertz. Now it stands at 1.9GHz at idle at a cool 98.6F.

Man that's a nice temp but only 1.9GHz? We need an upgrade

Job List: (most are open)

Filter Check: NerdNinja

Loop Cleaner: Yummychickenblue

OS Check: open

Registry Check: open

Chipset Maintenance: open

Landlord: Me

These are just a few. I'll think of a few more once they come to mind.

I'll take chipset maintenance. I have already set up a couple tasks that are already  keeping tabs on the OS with some help from me, so that position is covered too.