**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Yeah, it was @NerdNinja's job, where the hell is he?

Wait there dusty again already? I just cleaned them last night! I better be getting my pay for this! *goes and does job*

Probably lounging over by the back I/O he seems to do that alot.

That's not true!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Wait there dusty again already? I just cleaned them last night! I better be getting my pay for this! *goes and does job*

That's not true!

Yeah don't tell @terrytek I said this but I don't think we get paid enough.

And the rent is kinda high... :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

That's not true!

The owner has a lot of cats so it constantly gets dusty

The owner has a lot of cats so it constantly gets dusty

Man It' like the last PC I lived at!

Man It' like the last PC I lived at!

The one I was last at was AMAZING. The owner was a proper enthusiast. He had dust filters over every opening, an 80+ Platinum PSU, nice large water cooling loop that kept everything at the perfect temps, and had his PC on his very clean desk. 

The one I was last at was AMAZING. The owner was a proper enthusiast. He had dust filters over every opening, an 80+ Platinum PSU, nice large water cooling loop that kept everything at the perfect temps, and had his PC on his very clean desk. 

I had to deal with an alienware before I came here.

So. Snef?

GRRRRR. Next time you shouldn't use the @ symbol if you don't want me to know. You are close to getting the boot from this PC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fine, if you guys are gonna complain, I'll just raise the salary to 2LTC/hour.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fine, if you guys are gonna complain, I'll just raise the salary to 2LTC/hour.

No don't were sorry  :(

Fine, well I need somebody to go fix the DVD drive laser. It says not reading correctly.

So. Snef?

Basically.

I had to deal with an alienware before I came here.

Eesh, that mush have sucked. i have heard that their PSUs are completely proprietary and that all of the light from the millions of LEDs leaks into the interior of the PC. How could you live in it? 

Fine, well I need somebody to go fix the DVD drive laser. It says not reading correctly.

Yea sure I'll go do it. Seems like there's a cat hair in the way :wacko:

Today, we mourn the loss of one of our coworkers. He was split in half by the DVD laser while trying to help @NerdNinja clean the DVD laser. We cannot confirm the identity of the deceased coworker, for it also burned his body to ashes. Funeral services will he held within the next hour or two. Condolences can be sent to NerdNinja and the coworker's family.

Basically.

Eesh, that mush have sucked. i have heard that their PSUs are completely proprietary and that all of the light from the millions of LEDs leaks into the interior of the PC. How could you live in it? 

I didn't live in it, why do you think I'm here?

I didn't live in it, why do you think I'm here?

OK, the only thing to nurse this PC back to health is to add fan filters and fix any software problems. Then we're outta here.

OK, the only thing to nurse this PC back to health is to add fan filters and fix any software problems. Then we're outta here.

K somebody get working on recovering some random DLL files while I check on the pump I don't like the noises it's making.

K somebody get working on recovering some random DLL files while I check on the pump I don't like the noises it's making.

Sounds like it's whining. 

OH CRAP! Warning: the main Windows folder is corrupted. No way to salvage the OS without a reinstall. I think one of our workers got filed into the data and corrupted it.

Sounds like it's whining. 

OH CRAP! Warning: the main Windows folder is corrupted. No way to salvage the OS without a reinstall. I think one of our workers got filed into the data and corrupted it.

Why don't we don't have protection against this stuff?!?!

IDK. The owner of the PC loves to neglect his PC.

My tasks should have detected and fixed this, how did this happen?

Are your "tasks" set to run  on startup?

IDK. Apparently it seems a coworker sabotaged the hard drive and actually bricked the PC. Damn, we need better security. @NerdNinja, you're also in charge of security.