Make way for the behemoth, #2betterthan1

brownninja97

Where's the R3 220x and 210x.

I really need to be able to run an iPhone 5s worth of resolution.

Or upgrade my NES to run at 144 fps.

/s

But cheap schools could use these if they are running Semprons or something

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

So wait, is AMD going backwards in power and capability now?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

hype

Teach me, necromancer-sempai

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Asus may have down owl first but that gigabyte owl is awesome

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Asus may have down owl first but that gigabyte owl is awesome

What's with cards & owls.... not seeing a connection

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

OMG! So much power.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

What's with cards & owls.... not seeing a connection

an owl is a subtle yet powerful bird. gpu's seem like any other the awesome pieces of a computer, but deep down inside we know that they are beasts that make or break your gaming experience....thats the best i could think of.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX

Sooo, owls are the new thing now?...

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

AMD I wish you'd give me a compelling reason to not only buy your hardware, but also sell my Intel shares and invest in you...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

This thread was dead for a reason.

you just hate owls dont you....i honestly never looked at the date, i figured they were new since it came up in the feed.

I have to ask....why would you get this for any kind of system if you can grab an APU instead? Legitimately asking

I can't think of a legit reason. 

you just hate owls dont you....i honestly never looked at the date, i figured they were new since it came up in the feed.

I assumed something was off about seeing this because I remember reading this months ago and the launch of the useless card. So you can say that yes I do hate owls. :P

Yeah I was casually browsing and saw it.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

This thread was dead for a reason.

What the F was the point of that? You didn't actually read what I wrote, so don't give me bogus notifications for not realizing this was a necro when I effing did.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

What the F was the point of that? You didn't actually read what I wrote, so don't give me bogus notifications for not realizing this was a necro when I effing did.

It's continuing the conversation after a couple people said that it was necro'd. Look at the date of the thread, it takes half a second.

Why did gigabyte move to an owl's eye?

They might be trying to copy Asus's Strix Owl branding.

It's continuing the conversation after a couple people said that it was necro'd. Look at the date of the thread, it takes half a second.

Teach me, necromancer-sempai

Is it big enough for you to read now? In fact, I was the first to point out it was a necro ffs

That is expensive for such a pointless card.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor