Nintendo@ E3 2021: New fighters, Games, DLC, hardware (not what you think), and! Zelda..... age of caliamity dlc (and botw 2, the trolls)

Helpful Tech Witch

Summary

Nintendo e3 was today, and there was a lot of stuff. New Smash Fighters, Life is strange on switch, Gaurdians of the galaxy,Two point campus, Super monkey ball Banana Mania (oct 5), Mario Party Superstars (everyone wanted that)(oct 29, day one preorders), Metroid Dread (2d) (oct 8) (on treehouse) (amibo, yay), Just Dance 2022 (who wouldve guessed) (november 4), Crusin Blast (fall) (consioler exclusive), Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (sep 24), Mario Golf Super Rush (4 modes) (free updates) (june 25, preorder now), Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (july 9)(june 25 demop with save transfer), Wario ware Get it together (september 10, day one pree orders) (2 player), shin megami tensei V (nov 12) (exclusive) (preorder jun 12), Danganrompa Decadance (later this year) (physical exclusive) (games available seperatly), Fatal Frame Maden of dark water (later this year), Doom Eternal Ancient gods part 1 DLC (today), Tony Hawk Pro skater 1+2, Strange Brigade, Mario And rabids Sparks of hope (2022), Advance wars 1+2 reboot camp (dec 3), AND..... Age of calamity dlc, skyward sword HD (june 21), Game and watch zelda (1, 2, gb links awakening, and game and watch vermin, playwable clock, timer) (nov 12), and finally BOTW2, the trolls, (in the sky) (2022) (no title)

My thoughts

Its pretty good, i thought they were skipping botw2, one of 2 good e3 presentations, maybe not as good as xbox

treehouse gameplay is happening now, hopefully good gameplay there

Sources

https://www.nintendo.com/e3/

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

where the f#$k is my switch pro?!

Not that I would ever buy it:). Just invested in ntdoy hoping it would go up during the E3 switch pro announcement. I still made some gains(pulled out some shares on the 10th), but nothing too monumental

10 minutes ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

Not that I would ever buy it:). Just invested in ntdoy hoping it would go up during the E3 switch pro announcement. I still made some gains(pulled out some shares on the 10th), but nothing too monumental

yeah. I was expecting at the least a 3d model of it at teh end, nothing said about it, and a fade to black. but what can you do?

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

-_-, Metroid Dread looks LAME! I was expecting something more...organic and mysterious. This look like another robot kill-shot game 😞

24 minutes ago, StDragon said:

-_-, Metroid Dread looks LAME! I was expecting something more...organic and mysterious. This look like another robot kill-shot game 😞

it is a over decade old game, can't expect too much. 

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Crysis 2 is over a decade old.

Just now, That Franc said:

Crysis 2 is over a decade old.

crysis 2 wasnt origonally made for the ds.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

crysis 2 wasnt origonally made for the ds.

Fair.

No switch pro... Onexplayer/ayaneo it is

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Man, when I first heard about Metroid Dread I was still in middle school. Glad to see it's finally real.

I'm glad, so far, no Switch Pro. I don't want to have to hunt down yet another scalped console

Just now, Eaglerino said:

I'm glad, so far, no Switch Pro. I don't want to have to hunt down yet another scalped console

you dont have to....

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

you dont have to....

I also don't have to drive to work, what's your point?

2 minutes ago, Eaglerino said:

I also don't have to drive to work, what's your point?

having a job =/= having a switch pro

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

11 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

To be fair it has been in development, killed, then developed again, and killed again and then developed once a gain for the release now in october, for 19 years. 

So more a two decades old game. 

EDIT:// I'll be getting it, I also think original Metroid is the best game so my opinion in the matter don't seem to be worth much with "gamers". 

8 hours ago, AldiPrayogi said:

fuck botw 2, Wario Ware is where it's at

How dare you hurt me like this?!?

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

On 6/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, WolframaticAlpha said:

My working theory is Nintendo is waiting for the chip shortage to get worked out. I mean the Switch was pretty much out of stock for the 1st two years of its life due to the demand. Nintendo is probably hoping they wait for things to be fixed before dropping that. 

The game Im kinda looking forward to is Advanced Wars. I was disappointed they didnt have it on the Switch. Now they will and Ill probably buy it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Forget everything! ADVANCE WARS IS COMING BACK!

The release roster definitely has more variety than Xbox and PS4's shooter > shooter > fifa > shooter. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

On 6/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Advance wars 1+2 reboot camp (dec 3)

8 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

That game was my childhood.

YESS!

Spoiler

Btw girls Frontline is basically almost advance wars.

Just more gotcha game and waifus.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 6/19/2021 at 12:39 AM, ARikozuM said:

The release roster definitely has more variety than Xbox and PS4's shooter > shooter > fifa > shooter. 

I have a policy against preorders. But I might preorder. 

4 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I have a policy against preorders. But I might preorder. 

Yeah, the only time id pre-order is if it leaks.... I want to know it's good.

But advance wars looks good, if I had a switch I'd probably get it

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

On 6/19/2021 at 12:39 AM, ARikozuM said:

E3 was pretty lackluster until Nintendo came around tbh. Especially that Marvel Enix showing. I don't think I can ever unsee that conference, especially after going in with expectations.

Makes me wonder if E3's even needed anymore. It feels more like a vestigial thing that was necessary when the internet wasn't such a huge thing but is less necessary now that publishers can announce new games or showcase a game more at any point in the game rather than relegating the announcements to a week in June, and as far as the "games industry gathering" trade show thing goes GDC fulfills that role better than E3 since it's not trying to cater to consumers as well.

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

E3 was pretty lackluster until Nintendo came around tbh

Besides Advanced Wars. Id probably think about Forza. Maybe Diablo 2. But other than that not much looked like a must have. Starfield looks good but who knows if it will deliver. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Besides Advanced Wars. Id probably think about Forza. Maybe Diablo 2. But other than that not much looked like a must have. Starfield looks good but who knows if it will deliver. 

The games that caught my attention the most were Redfall, The Outer Worlds 2, A Plague Tale: Requiem, Stranger of Chaos Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Metroid Dread, Breath of the Wild 2 and Starfield. I do hope that all of these games deliver (and that TOW2 feels less like it's stuck in 2010) but a lot of it was just, "ok, cool" for me. I'm still not over how I'll actually be able to play Metroid Dread soon, 16 years after I first heard about it...