Nintendo@ E3 2021: New fighters, Games, DLC, hardware (not what you think), and! Zelda..... age of caliamity dlc (and botw 2, the trolls)

Helpful Tech Witch
9 minutes ago, Nowak said:

E3 was pretty lackluster until Nintendo came around tbh. Especially that Marvel Enix showing. I don't think I can ever unsee that conference, especially after going in with expectations.

Makes me wonder if E3's even needed anymore. It feels more like a vestigial thing that was necessary when the internet wasn't such a huge thing but is less necessary now that publishers can announce new games or showcase a game more at any point in the game rather than relegating the announcements to a week in June, and as far as the "games industry gathering" trade show thing goes GDC fulfills that role better than E3 since it's not trying to cater to consumers as well.

you though it was that bad?

I though halo infinite multiplayer looked pretty exciting. definitly good enopugh to pick up for free

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

you though it was that bad?

I though halo infinite multiplayer looked pretty exciting. definitly good enopugh to pick up for free

There wasn't a lot in it for me, and evidently I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

As for Halo Infinite multiplayer being free... Halo has never been able to capture me for very long, so. Cool, I guess.

1 minute ago, Nowak said:

There wasn't a lot in it for me, and evidently I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

As for Halo Infinite multiplayer being free... Halo has never been able to capture me for very long, so. Cool, I guess.

Im just suppriosed that its free on pc....

i though ms would do a "free on xbox hw, but if you are on pc, well, buy the game"

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Im just suppriosed that its free on pc....

i though ms would do a "free on xbox hw, but if you are on pc, well, buy the game"

Im not surprised. Microsoft is embracing both the Xbox and PC. 

I think the reason many were disappointed was due to No Switch Pro. I was expecting them to at least have something. I mean new hardware is defiantly inbound. The Tegra chip that powers the Switch is no longer in production, so they only have a limited amount of Tegra's they can use. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

I think the reason many were disappointed was due to No Switch Pro. I was expecting them to at least have something. I mean new hardware is defiantly inbound. The Tegra chip that powers the Switch is no longer in production, so they only have a limited amount of Tegra's they can use. 

that, and nintend has to do something with all the like 8in oled screens they bought

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Nintendo hasn't been keen on announcing new hardware at E3 since that infamous Wii U reveal at E3 2012.