I found a kitten

toddleronebar

in all seriousness, feed it if you want it, take it to a shelter if not. just don't go full asian and eat it... :P   

I am half-asian, so i can say that.

well that's ironic, cause im Asian as well xD

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

What if I want two? :P

You don't get two. :mellow:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm probably keeping this one and giving the other ones away

I'd feel bad for that. That is also the reason i don't have kitten yet. I can't just take it away from his/her family. 

I need to start a kitty farm and breed cats to always be kitties :P

Pm me  once that's happenig. 

Corder (unused/broken), stings, wraping paper and cardboard boxes. have fun.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I dont approve of this, i already feel sorry for the munchkins or whatever the stubby legged cats are called, sure its "cute" but freaking terrible for the cats.

Yeah, but they're soo cute.

This makes me really want a kitten, I have been thinking about getting a cat ever since I moved into this house over a month ago.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Just to let you know, Taking an animal is Theft I if it currently already has an owner so if you found it on the street you may want to put up missing sign just to make sure. If its yours and/or I missed something in the video...that cat if freaking cute!

somewhere in my stonecold heart i find that bloody adorable...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Izaya Orihara, on 31 Mar 2014 - 07:03 AM, said:

K that's it. I'm going to buy a kitten. At 1 a.m . 

Don't buy one. Adopt them from a shelter. I've adopted 6 kitten already. They are such a stress reliever and fun to play with

What did you do with the other ones? Im just asking because if the kittens were still with their cats depending on its age you wouldnt want to separate them. Also I just take one of the kittens and not something with or for the others. im not saying you did that but it would be sad if you did.

Also a kitten is a lot harder to take care of than a cat and they require many more things at the vet so heads up on that.

What did you do with the other ones? Im just asking because if the kittens were still with their cats depending on its age you wouldnt want to separate them. Also I just take one of the kittens and not something with or for the others. im not saying you did that but it would be sad if you did.

Also a kitten is a lot harder to take care of than a cat and they require many more things at the vet so heads up on that.

they were all stuck under a shed along with its mom, one of them are dead so I'm cleaning everything up. just happens that the one in the video was in this black tube outside. So I brought that one in for now. yes i know its a shit ton harder to take care of a kitten than a normal cat. 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

And I changed my mind and giving them to a shelter, my mom hates cats. 

edit (she might let me keep one and give the rest away.)

And I changed my mind and giving them to a shelter, my mom hates cats. 

Bye kitty

Minion will remember you!

Now, where's my banana?

I need to start a kitty farm and breed cats to always be kitties :P

Already exists in the wild. I give you.....THE SAND F'N CAT!

8OKwrmV.gif

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.