Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

Managed to pause at an excellent frame and decided to meme it.

Dank Weed Linus.jpg

Buy a jibo!!!!

buyajibo.gif

Desktop: 2014 Mac Mini 2.6ghz i5 upgraded to Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb Phone: iPhone 6+ 64gb RGB: Some random strip I got at walmart for 4 bucks :P 

48 minutes ago, ethawesome said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8Buy a jibo!!!!

Why is it slow motion and with terrible colours

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

31 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Why is it slow motion and with terrible colours

Idk well I’ll fix it @Ryan_Vickers

Desktop: 2014 Mac Mini 2.6ghz i5 upgraded to Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb Phone: iPhone 6+ 64gb RGB: Some random strip I got at walmart for 4 bucks :P 

bruh why the post thing at the bottem

21 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

When your Google phone can't maintain a reliable live stream to Google's platform using Google's app

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 2013-04-27 at 9:38 PM, COCOBYTES said:

Create your best linus or slick's meme! ^_^

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the May 10th live stream :)

1B18FFBF-EB47-4747-A25D-F4C337BE0EDA.jpeg

21 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Why can't we be friends?

I think you mean:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

please excuse me for bring anime into this chat, but it is worth it the deisese for how funny this fucking is....

271e95e33b8b0e720990bbe97f1d418e.png.9c33b36c4b61828b8e7b050754d8986a.png

also here is a video that i made, sorry for the horrible quality, i lost the original and the only copy was on twitter.... fun fact, the video is 19KB bigger than the image... twitter video compression at it's best...

k5ffbSLLqbuZSCHI.mp4

also it won't let me embed the video... this might be a future feature request for the fourms

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N