What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

the  song I never knew I needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAVnGvRwXew

dont worry ...it isn't a rick roll

want to install chrome os? here's how.

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

....And the entry level employees would be up on the 80th floor."

On 7/26/2020 at 6:14 PM, PonyBoyZ_ said:

Absolutely love the chords, lyrics, and stories told through Five for Fighting's songs. Cousin introduced me to more of his stuff beyond 100 Years when we were building a mix-CD on his old G4 iMac PC, which I thought was wicked cool at the time due to the form factor.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:10 PM, Keith W said:

ANNIE ARE YOU OK ANNIE ARE YOU O- oh. um. Sorry, got carried away there. Seriously though, though I enjoy Michael's original, this version has it's own reasons for living into the notoriety it earned in 2001.

On 7/29/2020 at 9:15 AM, valdyrgramr said:

Though I wasn't into the 80's & 90's rap scene growing up, I look back on artists like Run DMC, Biggie, and D12 as being the talented players in the rap game. Today we've got ... who left? While I won't knock anyone who likes mumble rap, it's just not the roots from whence good rap came from.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

On 7/31/2020 at 6:16 AM, sub68 said:

Changing a bit today

Brehm me up scotty! Er. Wait. Not like that. Or maybe like that? IDK. You tell me. I'm lost in dreams after listening to both the above songs because these EDM artists combined with Laura's vocals creates such a sleepy atmosphere at times. She's also released her own acoustic EP titled Breath with a track by the same name.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:00 PM, Benji said:

Currently listening to this song by Lena Katina (she was the red-head on the pseudolesbian Russian pop duo t.A.T.u. (anyone remember them?).

Does anyone remember t.A.T.u. ? Hello me, listening to nothing but 200km/h in the Wrong Lane for most of summer 2008? 2009? I can't remember. Whilst most people only know All the Things She Said, I quite enjoyed the album as a whole. I don't have a favorite song off the album per sey, but particulaly favor the slower tempo of Stars with Russian rap interspersed among the English.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, xAcid9 said:

Saw a gameplay video of Tony Hawk Pro Skater Remaster, instantly reminded me of SOAD. 

Oh my, I won't hedge my bets on anything, but I really hope Daron and Serj can put their differences aside and release a new SOAD album. There are rumors of the band having a back catalogue of ideas and allegedly enough songs to make an album, but for now I'll just have to relive the band I spent hours listening to back when I was questing for the Horde playing WoW Burning Crusade many years ago.

On 8/27/2020 at 12:56 PM, TVwazhere said:

I can't remember if it was yourself or another user who shared their mashup cover of Metallica's Harvester of Sorrow and Soggy Bottom Boys' Man of Constant Sorrow from the movie O' Brother Where Art Thou - I love that rendition for its' mix of thrashy bluegrassin' goodness. This quarantine playthrough of Thunderhead is great too, mostly because so few bands I listen to use a banjo in their tracks.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:25 AM, Awesome84 said:

Smash Mouth - All Star

😎 I'm not sorry. You're welcome.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:06 AM, Sandro Linux said:

Gee thanks, now I'm all sticky from the adhesive. :D No but really, I absolutely LOVE how the groovy bass plucks play right up there with the lead synth throughout the entire song in such a complimentary way. Can't remember exactly how I first heard the track back in 2015, but as soon as it began playing it reminded me of extremely intense versions of some of the tracks by BC's own JPOD The Beat Chef.

On 9/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, Moonzy said:

I'ma start by saying I absolutely hated everything about artists like Ke$ha for the fan-service, marketing tactics, and weak production qualities. Then I was selected to be the "DJ" at a couple of work parties. After DJing (and knocking back a few beers), I came to understand why people craved catchy earworm songs performed by artists like her, Katy Perry, and Charlie XCX - they're great to sing along to when you're having a damn good time because they use predictable hooks and simplistic repeatable lyrics, which coincidentally make them really fun to create DJ mixes with. You win music industry, you win.

At least Katy Perry writes (or at least co-writes) most of her songs, which is something I favor in an artist, regardless of how manufactured their style might be. Oh right, and we can't forget Adam. Sweet, sweet, insomniac Adam. I haven't looked in years, but I hope he's doing well these days, because years of insomnia will kill you.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get onto my treat for everyone... synthwave duo PRIZM released a new album 4 days ago on September 4th that I can't put down. Though it's heavily edited to meet SynthWave™ standards (I joke I joke, what standards?), I absolutely love the highs in the vocals on Can't Bring Me Down. The entire album makes me want to hop in my car with 3 friends, windows rolled down on a hot summer night, and just drive around the city until the sun comes up.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

@Crunchy Dragon... I'd apologize for tagging and quoting you so many times but like... can we just create a shared Spotify playlist and toss shit back and forth until we run out of metal & pop punk bangers to share? Because I can't remember the last time I didn't like one of the tracks you've shared. :D 

On 8/7/2020 at 12:49 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I can't quite put my finger on what bands this [currently] quintet reminds me of, and none of the "Fans Also Like" artists on Spotify are ringing a bell either, but they be good-sounding to my ears, albeit a little harsher than I like at times. I seem to recall hearing them once before last summer on the constantly rotating Heavy Queens playlist that consists mostly of female-fronted metal bands. I'm sure they'll grow on me though.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWXDJDWnzE39E

spotify-conquer-divide.png.b27a4e93bde1e211541f94846c4fbeb2.png

On 8/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Who doesn't love a Poop Deck Party hosted by Captain Yarrface?  🦜🏴‍☠️ Explicit Content Warni - awe shit, who am I kidding. You know what you're in for from the title alone. Thanks a lot Youtube recommendations - the fact that I discovered these guys are all Alestorm's fault. I blame the hurdy gurdy.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:04 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

These Aussies are still a little too fresh in my mind to formulate words beyond "mmm good" for me. I'll probably bring them up without thinking in a later reply to this thread once they've had more time to brew in me brain.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:01 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Chrissy & Co.'s cover of The 1975's Chocolate still does it for me every time, but they've done Hayley & Co. justice with their rendition of Ain't It Fun. I've still got their In Our Bones album in my car, but haven't been in the mood to listen to it in a few years now. Don't get me wrong; their albums are decent, but something about the way they've done their covers just resonates more with me.

On 8/19/2020 at 4:14 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Marissa! ...And those other guys in that band they did that one time! These Canadians were on FIRE back in 2014-2016 and managed to shoot more videos than some bands with larger fanbases over a similar period of time. That, and their videos were quite creatively shot and of very high production quality, too. Although... my opening sentence was a kind of jab at the fact that they went radio silent as a band about 3 years ago. I still see posts from Marissa from time to time, but far less frequently from Josh, Scott, and Justin. I just hope they're all doing OK these days.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Random side note: really been liking Courage My Love recently.

Yikes, this video is from 2011... I never realized how long these Kitchener locals had been around for. Definitely nothing shady about buying comics from a pop punk rocker wearing a trench coat in a public park. Nope. Totally safe. More seriously though, Brandon and the Arn-Horn's alt-rock roots stand out against a crowd for me, showcasing a band that knows how to both rock it hard whilst also having a vulnerable side.

I was going to end with my thoughts on Crystalyne, but I can't after I remembered that Courage My Love wrote this acoustic track containing lyrics that get me every time. That, and I appreciate the time they've taken to talk about their own anxiety troubles, as it's an encouragement to others that one's mental health is just as important as their physical health too. Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to sleep peacefully because this song is just about over.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

10 minutes ago, sub68 said:

oo im starting to watch k-on

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Motheboard
    MSI - MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (Socket AM4) USB-C Gen2 AMD Motherboard
  • RAM
    CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black
  • GPU
    MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black/Gray
  • Case
    CORSAIR - iCUE 220T RGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower Smart Case - Black
  • Storage
    WD - Blue 500GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Seagate - Barracuda 2TB Internal SATA Hard Drive for Desktops
  • PSU
    CORSAIR - RMx Series 850W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - Black
  • Display
    Samsung - Odyssey CRG5 series 24” LED Curved FHD FreeSync monitor - Black
  • Keyboard
    Razer Cynosa Chroma
  • Mouse
    Razer Mamba Elite
  • OS
    Windows 10 Home

Just now, Phoned_ said:

oo im starting to watch k-on

its great

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

11 hours ago, kirashi said:

@Crunchy Dragon... I'd apologize for tagging and quoting you so many times but like... can we just create a shared Spotify playlist and toss shit back and forth until we run out of metal & pop punk bangers to share? Because I can't remember the last time I didn't like one of the tracks you've shared. :D

That'd be awesome, if I actually used Spotify xD

I was also under the impression that's what this thread was for, haha.

I can't quite put my finger on what bands this [currently] quintet reminds me of, and none of the "Fans Also Like" artists on Spotify are ringing a bell either, but they be good-sounding to my ears, albeit a little harsher than I like at times. I seem to recall hearing them once before last summer on the constantly rotating Heavy Queens playlist that consists mostly of female-fronted metal bands. I'm sure they'll grow on me though.

Interestingly enough, Chemicals in particular reminds me of Savages by Crashing Atlas, which I'm sure I've linked here before but screw it, here it is again:

I actually found Conquer Divide off of someone's post on r/Metalcore a bit ago, and I'm lowkey a sucker for female-fronted alt/rock/metal bands.

And just because I need to contrast Alissa with Arch Enemy, here's this gem from Kamelot:

12 hours ago, like_ooh_ahh said:

@Crunchy Dragon I’m guessing it’s always Mike Shinoda who writes the raps in LP songs 

Yep! He's really good at it, too.

12 hours ago, kirashi said:

Brehm me up scotty! Er. Wait. Not like that. Or maybe like that? IDK. You tell me. I'm lost in dreams after listening to both the above songs because these EDM artists combined with Laura's vocals creates such a sleepy atmosphere at times. She's also released her own acoustic EP titled Breath with a track by the same name.

I've been following Laura Brehm for probably 5-7 years now. I firmly believe that she is one of, if not the best vocalist in the EDM business.

Just about everything from her as a solo artist is really good, too.

And you obviously can't forget her acoustic EDM covers ❤️

These Aussies are still a little too fresh in my mind to formulate words beyond "mmm good" for me. I'll probably bring them up without thinking in a later reply to this thread once they've had more time to brew in me brain.

Oh believe me, there's more where that came from. Australia has something down perfectly where pop punk is concerned.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

TUMENECO - ヒミツのトビラ

Vocals: yukina

Original Theme: 魔術師メリー (蓮台野夜行 ~ Ghostly Field Club)

魔術師メリー (Merry the Magician) is actually my least-liked theme in the 秘封倶楽部 Music CDs lineup, but this song is 'k once you get into the heart of it, I guess?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Song I am. - Roselia (ロゼリア)

Avant-garde HISTORY - Roselia (ロゼリア)

Ringing Bloom - Roselia (ロゼリア)

Promise (約束) - Roseia (ロゼリア)

Bless Roselia

Hot Mist (Main PC)

Case: NZXT H700 Black (Signed by LTT) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | Cooler: EKWB AIO CPU Cooler 360mm, with 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Gaming Motherboard | RAM: 2x G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming 24GB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i Platinum 1200W, CableMod PRO AXi Cable Kit Black/White | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax Fans | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG27UQ, 2x ASUS ROG PG27AQ | Peripherals: Razer Huntsman Elite (Red Switches), Razer Mamba Wireless, Elgato Stream Deck Mini | Audio: Sony MDR-M1ST, Audio Technica AT2020, Audio Technica BP40, Rode PSA1 Boom Arm, Topping D70 (Bluetooth) DAC, Drop x THX AAA 789 Amp, Rode RODECaster Pro Audio Interface, Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | PCIe: Elgato HD60 Pro | Webcams: Logitech C922, Logitech BRIO 4K | Other:  iPad 7th Gen 32GB

Self Loathing (Portable Gear)

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Exynos 990) | Watch: Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm (w/ Pink Strap) | Audio: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Black), FiiO BTR5 Bluetooth AMP/DAC | Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz), Razer Mamba Elite | Other: Spektrum Prospek-50 Arctic (Prescription)

The Preciouses (IEM Box)

Case: BLOODYRIPPA Luxury Watch Box 12 Grids | IEMs: Audio Technica ATH-CKR100iS, TINHiFi P1, FiiO FH7, Audio Technica ATH-E70, Shouer TapePioneer SE-CH9T (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Roselia Collaboration Model), Moondrop S8, Moondrop Starfield, Kinera Nanna, IKKO OH7, IKKO OH10

So Head? (Headphone Collection)

Hooks: 2x Razer Headset Stand, 1x Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | Headphones: Kingston Hyper X Cloud II, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Sony MDR-CD900STBeyerdynamic TYGR 300 R, Sennheiser HD600Sennheiser HD6xx, Cooler Master MH751

Crossed out means they are too be purchased, on the way for delivery, or broken and planning to repair.

Spoiler

Nuf Repus (Arcade PC) (upcoming)

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275Q | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Wi-Fi Motherboard | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | GPU: Galax GeForce GTX 1650 EX OC 4GB | PSU: Corsair RM550x Gold 550W | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Monitor: Viewsonic VX3276-2K | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 (Yellow Switches), Razer Deathadder Elite, 2x Dance mat EX PRO + The Handbar | Audio: 2x Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Home Speaker, Behringer A800 AMP | Webcam:  Logitech C922

Sound Euphonium (Music Setup) (upcoming)

Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz) | Monitors: LG 24BL650C-B, 5x iPad 7th Gen 32GBInstruments: ESP Electric Guitar Random Star (Red), Yamaha APX600, ESP Electric Bass Viper (Pink), Roland RD-88, Pearl Export Double Bass 8-Piece Drum Set (Black Cherry Glitter), Neumann TLM 103Audio: 5x Sony MDR-CD900ST, speakers5x PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 Audio Interface, Golden Age Project PRE-73 MKIII | Webcams: 5x Logitech C922, 5x Logitech BRIO 4K

13 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Yep! He's really good at it, too.

Not even the coronavirus can stop fans from “dreaming alone”. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Hot Mist (Main PC)

Case: NZXT H700 Black (Signed by LTT) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | Cooler: EKWB AIO CPU Cooler 360mm, with 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Gaming Motherboard | RAM: 2x G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming 24GB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i Platinum 1200W, CableMod PRO AXi Cable Kit Black/White | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax Fans | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG27UQ, 2x ASUS ROG PG27AQ | Peripherals: Razer Huntsman Elite (Red Switches), Razer Mamba Wireless, Elgato Stream Deck Mini | Audio: Sony MDR-M1ST, Audio Technica AT2020, Audio Technica BP40, Rode PSA1 Boom Arm, Topping D70 (Bluetooth) DAC, Drop x THX AAA 789 Amp, Rode RODECaster Pro Audio Interface, Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | PCIe: Elgato HD60 Pro | Webcams: Logitech C922, Logitech BRIO 4K | Other:  iPad 7th Gen 32GB

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Exynos 990) | Watch: Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm (w/ Pink Strap) | Audio: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Black), FiiO BTR5 Bluetooth AMP/DAC | Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz), Razer Mamba Elite | Other: Spektrum Prospek-50 Arctic (Prescription)

The Preciouses (IEM Box)

Case: BLOODYRIPPA Luxury Watch Box 12 Grids | IEMs: Audio Technica ATH-CKR100iS, TINHiFi P1, FiiO FH7, Audio Technica ATH-E70, Shouer TapePioneer SE-CH9T (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Roselia Collaboration Model), Moondrop S8, Moondrop Starfield, Kinera Nanna, IKKO OH7, IKKO OH10

Hooks: 2x Razer Headset Stand, 1x Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | Headphones: Kingston Hyper X Cloud II, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Sony MDR-CD900STBeyerdynamic TYGR 300 R, Sennheiser HD600Sennheiser HD6xx, Cooler Master MH751

Crossed out means they are too be purchased, on the way for delivery, or broken and planning to repair.

Spoiler

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275Q | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Wi-Fi Motherboard | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | GPU: Galax GeForce GTX 1650 EX OC 4GB | PSU: Corsair RM550x Gold 550W | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Monitor: Viewsonic VX3276-2K | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 (Yellow Switches), Razer Deathadder Elite, 2x Dance mat EX PRO + The Handbar | Audio: 2x Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Home Speaker, Behringer A800 AMP | Webcam:  Logitech C922

Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz) | Monitors: LG 24BL650C-B, 5x iPad 7th Gen 32GBInstruments: ESP Electric Guitar Random Star (Red), Yamaha APX600, ESP Electric Bass Viper (Pink), Roland RD-88, Pearl Export Double Bass 8-Piece Drum Set (Black Cherry Glitter), Neumann TLM 103Audio: 5x Sony MDR-CD900ST, speakers5x PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 Audio Interface, Golden Age Project PRE-73 MKIII | Webcams: 5x Logitech C922, 5x Logitech BRIO 4K

just discovered bad apple

EUROBEAT go VROOM VROOM

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

5 hours ago, like_ooh_ahh said:

Not even the coronavirus can stop fans from “dreaming alone”. 

Funny story, I actually just started listening to that when I checked the forum xD

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Time to get some electronic back in here. Nox Vahn & Marsh put out this great deep/tech house piece, "Come Together," that is at once pumped up and relaxing. Meditative, even. And no, it has no connection to the Beatles song. 😛

This is for you sub.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3LgVlvdNcEa4iKhLxgdexo?si=1hue8Cm9Re-8orsCDpJl6Q

Couldn't find GGM on YouTube, so had to send Spotify.

Hot Mist (Main PC)

The Preciouses (IEM Box)

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Alex Ushigome said:

This is for you sub.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3LgVlvdNcEa4iKhLxgdexo?si=1hue8Cm9Re-8orsCDpJl6Q

Couldn't find GGM on YouTube, so had to send Spotify.

this is awesome thanks

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Sounds like dream trance to me.

Never heard it, sounds nice.

It's slow enough that I'd call it deep or tech house, but it definitely has that dreamy quality to it. I'd definitely look at music from the Anjunadeep label, it's often in this mode!

My top 3 songs at Last.fm for the past 13 years. I must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on Reina back then... I can't remember. 🤔 

Spoiler

image.png.21a8f345f2acb22be5601f515ffc0cfa.png

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

GET IN THE RING - だいたいこんな感じのうた

Vocals: みぃ, yukina, GCHM, tomoya

Very chill song. 😁

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

where my hard rock/metal people at

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D