When is ROG Rig reboot 2021?

WkdPaul

We don't know.

We do know that we don't know if one is even happening, if ltt and Asus are going to work together, or the rules this time if something happens

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

@stef_1004Merged to main thread where all the available information is to be seen - which is nothing. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I wanted to ask is there any kind of age cap on entering the ROG rig reboot? I  am 21 years old and have a kid, out of all the reboot videos but i have never seen and older adult in any of them.

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

No there's not any age requirement, etc

I believe there is, you have to be above 13 to enter without it being your parent that actually enters

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I believe there is, you have to be above 13 to enter without it being your parent that actually enters

Sorry, maximum age requirement. I've edited my post to be more clear.

@Kitsunex119x

Your thread was merged, please always post in the appropriate section or thread.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, br4veness_07 said:

(Since I have a horrible computer Specs: 8 GB of RAM ddr3 with a Intel I5-6400 cpu, integrated graphics)

I have a laptop with Pentium 4. I’d say you’re not too bad off

Hey everyone, long time lurker that finally made an account. 

Just trying to get in early before this thread explodes in a month or so. Any early planners out there? I was very rushed last year, not this year haha.

1 hour ago, Steve_the_space_pirate said:

Hey everyone, long time lurker that finally made an account. 

Just trying to get in early before this thread explodes in a month or so. Any early planners out there? I was very rushed last year, not this year haha.

This thread will be locked once the actual competition gets announced.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

This thread will be locked once the actual competition gets announced.

Hey Mr logical, sounds good to me. I guess I'll have to wait to chat with these fine folk about crappy computers. Ps thanks for being my first reply 😁

Hi LTT fans! 3 questions: 1. Is  ROG Rig Reboot still a thing?
                                         2. if yes, where do you post the video?

3. Is it available in Europe? (this one is for a international friend)

1. nothing has been announced this year yet.
  2. see above
  3. see above

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

18 hours ago, PWRLion said:

Hi LTT fans! 3 questions: 1. Is  ROG Rig Reboot still a thing?
                                         2. if yes, where do you post the video?

3. Is it available in Europe? (this one is for a international friend)

1. We don't know until its announced.

2. To YouTube. Like with previous years.

3. Last year wasn't. Year before that was. Depends on pandemic situation and any travel restrictions Canada might have.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 6:05 PM, Maxje2006 said:

when was last years rig reboot announced? 

2 weeks before signups closed. Late September.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hey Tech bros... Sorry, I might be too late but wanted to ask, I am from Uganda, can I participate in the Rog Rig Reboot? Thank you... I am a big fun of LTT and I watch all videos Linus has uploaded on YouTube... And I really need a PC for work and yes some gaming because my financial stability can't unfortunately provide me with anything🙏

There isn't a rig reboot.

Edited by flibberdipper
haha nice another thread merge lmao

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

2 hours ago, Ronald Stark said:

Hey Tech bros... Sorry, I might be too late but wanted to ask, I am from Uganda, can I participate in the Rog Rig Reboot? Thank you... I am a big fun of LTT and I watch all videos Linus has uploaded on YouTube... And I really need a PC for work and yes some gaming because my financial stability can't unfortunately provide me with anything🙏

The competition has not been announced yet. So we don't know if there would be international participants this year.

But if there were, consider that you will be paying any import fees and taxes bringing new rig from Canada back will cost.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Glad to see people really enjoy the ROG Rig Reboot series

😁

If it happens they'll be a video announcement and forum post with all the rules attached. 

1 minute ago, JonoT said:

Glad to see people really enjoy the idea of getting free shit from the ROG Rig Reboot series

ftfy 😉 

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

On 1/21/2021 at 7:29 AM, wkdpaul said:

it's not announced yet, we don't even know IF they're going to do it again.

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCMENT !!!!

omg i totally need a pc i "only" have a 10700k and only a 1660 ti pls pls pls i need custom loop 5900x 3090 64 gb RAM 4000mhz.

/s i might actually get a 3070 tomorrow yay at the best buy restock

wait.. when rog rig reboot happened, did the winners have to pay to go to Vancouver or was that covered?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#