Why is bruh censored on Ltt discord lmao

BluePickle151

Bruh.... Forums have no control over Discord. Thats its own separate entity. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

Bruh.... Forums have no control over Discord. Thats its own separate entity. 

I know I just confused

Just now, BluePickle151 said:

I know I just confused

This isnt the place to really be confused at.. you should ask in the discord. I'm sure they have a valid reason. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Oh, the "bruh" filter is so funny.

I'm kinda thinking that the mods did it as a joke, but left it because it was too funny or something.

elephants

I don't think there's an answer. If I recall correctly someone asked the admin in floatplane chat once, but he provided no response.

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Just now, BluePickle151 said:

Great sounds like a perfect reason to mute someone for 3 days

Next is 7 days, so be a good Discord member :)

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Next is 7 days, so be a good Discord member :)

😒

18 minutes ago, BluePickle151 said:

😒

Just beware they are ban happy on discord. I have an account but dont use it. Ive seen truck loads of threads of people who got banned. Many were legit. Some might have been questionable. Id read the rules carefully. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Just beware they are ban happy on discord. I have an account but dont use it. Ive seen truck loads of threads of people who got banned. Many were legit. Some might have been questionable. Id read the rules carefully. 

I can confirm this is true.

Speaking from personal experience here.

elephants

I would advise not using the LTT Discord unless you have a specific question to ask in a particular channel, get the info you need and get out. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 hours ago, seee the state im in nooow said:

that seems extremely minor to warrant a 3-day mute ._. is anyone at LMG still manning the discord?

also what's the full sentence/context if you don't mind sharing?

Here is what I have figured out:
1st offense = warn

2nd offense = 3-day mute

3rd offense = warn

4th offense - 7-day mute

Of course, the warnings can be skipped by the mods.

I don't know what comes after a week of muting, nor do I want to.

elephants

I'm not surprised. I did briefly give LTT Discord a try last year or something and I moderated for writing "cunt" even when I never actually wrote that anywhere. The filter is just ridiculously overzealous and I have zero interest in dealing with such an exceedingly craptastic thing and thus I am not on their Discord - channel anymore.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

10 hours ago, BluePickle151 said:

Great sounds like a perfect reason to mute someone for 3 days

Bruh ... that's on you, you need to read warnings, it's written that you will get a 3 days mute if you try that again.

* thread moved to the off-topic section and locked *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !