Poll: What Content Do you Want to See from Linus Media Group

LinusTech

If you had to do one, I would pick the toys, but is really cool to hear gaming opinions from Slick and Linus, so I voted both.

The cat project is unlikely to be resurrected unless I start breeding exotic cats (something I do want to do when I get older)...

I am looking for a Calico Himilayn male if you want to shoot for something rare.

+1 for The Ball Pit as a name :) or maybe "Linus TECHnically Fun"

Gaming reviews are ok, but make it more personal than generic, I mean we'd like to know if you guys like the game, why you like it, why you dislike it, you can even get all the guys involved. (Edzel, Brandon) we would like to know your opinion on the game, not (only) the game features in itself.

You could as well talk about game genres, say RPGs for example, and make a whole wan-like show with reviews and experiences from RPGs from differetn platforms, nes,snes,psx,xbox, n64, etc . and make reviews of your personal favorites... IDK just throwing ideas in here.

I did miss the old form of videos, where it's just Linus winging an unboxing.

I personally would have liked 2 more options in the poll :P

-Mixture of toys and games, with focus on toys

-Mixture of toys and games, with focus on games

Personally I would love to see more toy content than games content (sorry Slick), but just look at the top videos on LTT...the fire engine is still up there.

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

Can we have more video's of Linus getting arrested? That was the best bit. Seriously though, I liked the style of the Toy video, it kind of made me miss the old make it up as you go along approach of Linus Tech Tips of old. It might just be nostalgia but it was fun and refreshing.

Also I would like to see a 'toy' video pilot from Luke as well as a gaming/games pilot from Linus, so we can be as objective as possible.

A mix of both toys and games would be pretty interesting. As long as you keep tech priority.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Loved both so voted for both Linus is just a great reviewer and makes anything sound interesting but I was well impressed by slicks game review .. Outstanding I liked it so much I'm buying the game oh and where can I get the bug gun I hate flys

I want a mix of both toys and games, but if i had to choose between them id say gaming channel  :D

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

i personally love technology, but i love toys and gaming too!! so keep up the good work at linus tech tips and ill DEFINATELY see you on the new channel...

I know the cat videos probably aren't very profitable but I do miss them...Maybe get cat food companies to sponser them?

I did enjoy the toy pilot allot more however if the gaming pilot had a game that interested me i probably would have chosen that one o well i know the best decision will be made regardless

-OneManArmytstead

My vote would be for both and also for the games would be exposing the good clasic and indie games would be a nice mix up from all of the other game reviewers.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting the toy channel to be all it was until I saw this. A salt shotgun! And Linus got the cops called on him. So hardcore. xD

That said, I really enjoyed both of the videos. Please do both. 

I'm sure you guys would be great at doing a games channel, but I think there are enough channels that do game reviews and overviews (to which I am already subscribed).  

I am not subscribed to any toy channels, and I think it would be cool to see what sort of neat toys and gadgets you find.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

I loved both! Please make a combined channel!

Which i see the vast number of votes are for, yea!

I want to see more toy episodes, but mainly because of the cops xD

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

both will be awesome...I just loved the way you make people understand the complicated stuff...

I like the concept of both! Game videos are always nice, but having toys to boot is wonderful! I really liked how the two compliment each other. It is a bundle of awesome wrapped into a show.

That Kurt joke man..... really.

Were shots fired?

Do like what you had in the pimer ep. A two in one. I think that would be cool. Especially if the item has to do with the game. Maybe some show review to.

Luke when you mentioned your gaming channel i was like oh great another channel with some dude staring at a monitor with game play overlay and that's it. to my delight you did very well with talking about the game and none of the boring watching you while you play stuff.

i voted for a mix of both cause i like toys too and...yeah i need to go buy a bug zapper thing whatever linus did, thats awesome.

thanks fellas.