Amazon took 10 fing days to ship a package

BenOver

1292648048_.png.dec90f7fddb94da4d54a1d52c148f0de.png

I am building a new pc and those parts are needed for the pc to boot and now I will probably have to wait more time, Thanks amazon

p.s: no i do not live in the us so this is gonna take a while to arrive i should of gotten it from newegg....

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |

I had to reorder a DVD collection after the first collection came damaged in shipping (DVD cases were broken). Sent it back and had to reorder a new case on Amazon on the 8th of November and now they are out of stock and will have a shipping estimated around December 7-17... If that's the case, then why not cancel the order on Amazon and order from Newegg? 

image.png

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

4 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I had to reorder a DVD collection after the first collection came damaged in shipping (DVD cases were broken). Sent it back and had to reorder a new case on Amazon on the 8th of November and now they are out of stock and will have a shipping estimated around December 7-17... If that's the case, then why not cancel the order on Amazon and order from Newegg? 

image.png

They claimed that the order was too late in the shipping process to cancel the order and that was 5 days ago

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |

1 minute ago, James Evens said:

Pay for prime or wait a week for it to be shipped. 

Lately the got better again.

read ps.... prime is nothing here and i paid for very fast shipping

My Build

51 minutes ago, BenOver said:

They claimed that the order was too late in the shipping process to cancel the order and that was 5 days ago

Well that sucks...

7 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

It's probably already that time of the year where it gets hectic again. Merry not getting your package ontime.

Especially the holidays!!!

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

17 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Well that sucks...

Especially the holidays!!!

I am not kidding I'll just order from newegg and return this one when it arrives

My Build

1 hour ago, BenOver said:

i do not live in the us

Probably why it took this long, you'll probably have to wait a long time for it to pass customs too

🙂

Just now, duncannah said:

Probably why it took this long, you'll probably have to wait a long time for it to pass customs too

no customs is not the problem and usually when i order from amazon they take max 2 days to ship not 10

My Build

Amazon has certainly went down the gutter lately(last 10 months or so), even up here in Canada.

Lately, Amazon doesn't even ship with Canada Post for me. They keep using Intelcom...  Whose employees are literal R-word and can't even read the name of the street they are on, likely blindly trusting whatever GPS app they use.

Never had a single issue when they used Canada Post, and the nearest post office is just a few minutes away on foot if I miss the delivery(Unlike Intelcom, which is like an hour away by car... So they typically just leave the package in front of the door... any door).

But with IntelCom, 3 out of 5 of the last packages I ordered, all went to the wrong street. Not just that, but if I order on a Monday, I am certain to not be getting it until the next week when before, it would take at most 2~3 days. I tried contacting Amazon Support, to please put a note in my account to NEVER SHIP through them again... Nope, next two orders were through them and they failed again.

I get they want people to use Amazon Prime... But considering it was not any better with the Prime Trial (they were also using Intelcom... But shipping was faster), I saw no point paying for that shit.

So I get your pain with Amazon.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Amazon has certainly went down the gutter lately(last 10 months or so), even up here in Canada.

Lately, Amazon doesn't even ship with Canada Post for me. They keep using Intelcom...  Whose employees are literal R-word and can't even read the name of the street they are on, likely blindly trusting whatever GPS app they use.

3/5 of the last packages I ordered, all went to the wrong street. Not just that, but if I order on a Monday, I am certain to not be getting it until the next week when before, it would take at most 2~3 days.

Never had a single issue when they used Canada Post, and the nearest post office is just a few minutes away on foot if I miss the delivery(Unlike Intelcom, which is like an hour away by car... So they typically just leave the package in front of the door... any door).

I get they want people to use Amazon Prime... But considering it was not any better with the Prime Trial (they were also using Intelcom... But shipping was faster), I saw no point paying for that shit.

So I get your pain with Amazon.

the bar just fucking moved back

1925761648_.png.acf53d52dcedc6f07a5c194882b403ee.png

My Build

Just now, BenOver said:

the bar just fucking moved back

1925761648_.png.acf53d52dcedc6f07a5c194882b403ee.png

😂
F.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

😂
F.

When your package time travels

My Build

Reasons 101

Covid times, everyones ordering online and employee's are getting sick especially in USA

Holiday times, everyones ordering online

International shipping, takes longer

Covid exists. Outside the US. Shopping season.

In other groundbreaking news, the sky is still blue.

Edit: I'm surprised a mod didn't do the 'ol best suited for a status update *locked*

I was supposed to have an Amazon packaged delivered today. Normally, I get a cell phone photo of my front porch where my package is sitting. Not today, instead I got a message, "Package was left in a secure location." Fine, go check my porch, not there. I guess it truly is a "secure" location if you cannot find it. It's not an inconspicuous package either, it's 40lbs of cat litter.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

2 minutes ago, jsf said:

I remember when you had to order stuff by phone or by mail and it would take at least a month.

I remember having to adjust the carburetor in my Jeep, but I'm glad I don't need to anymore.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

I made an order for some Jerky from Savage Jerky on October 26th, and it hasn't made it past Pre-Shipment status on USPS yet.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

Have to say Amazon UK has been great

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

You need to realize Amazon does not treat their human robots with much respect, so I can see an outbreak happening very easily like the numerous meat packing plant outbreaks but Amazon has the resources to keep it all hush hush. But who really knows, could be one half dozen to the other for a reason.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

You're importing, of course it'll take awhile.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

1 minute ago, RoseLuck462 said:

Yeah and I think the OP doesnt realize that sometimes products can get hung up at customs. Just because you never really had a problem before might not be the same on this purchase. A rogue customs agent having a bad day at the customs depot not wanting to pick up a box that has fallen behind the xray machine, or a rogue delivery agent being hung over and not caring about the package that fell under the seat.

Its really a bad deal all around having to wait extra days for something you purchased online, from another country, during a world pandemic.

1 hour ago, RoseLuck462 said:

if you read my comments you could see that normally it takes them max 2 days to ship

My Build

Imagine having to wait for things, it is amazing how easiness makes us less patient and more lazy, the old folk were right.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1