Female PC Builders

Hey everyone!

I've been an avid watcher of build videos and various other channels like Linus' for ages now, but I've never come across any females that make similar content.

Does anyone know of any female-oriented channels that are active and genuinely passionate about PCs and tech?

Any suggestions are welcomed, of course! 

Thank you ^-^

well most of women dont like pc stuff and those that do dont bother to make a youtube channel 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

iJustine? She doesn't really do PC builds specifically, but she reviews tons of tech. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

Just now, Lunavore said:

Does anyone know of any female-oriented channels that are active and genuinely passionate about PCs and tech?

TastyPC:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TastyPCTV

It isn't what it used to be,but it's active.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

4 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

iJustine? She doesn't really do PC builds specifically, but she reviews tons of tech. 

Honestly, I was going to mention her when I posted. I would put her more in a "new tech review" kinda category.

Tech review definitely has more of a female presence compared to PC-Oriented creators, which I'm kinda confused about since the rise of "female gamers" lol

4 minutes ago, mahyar said:

well most of women dont like pc stuff and those that do dont bother to make a youtube channel 

Many women who are into tech also don't mention that they're women because of all the harassment they're very likely to get. Especially the prettier they are, the worse the harassment.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Sadly idk...I haven't really found any :(

I personally love building computers and I am AFAB but it's just not very popular among most of us, there are women who build pc's on tiktok tho!

They/Them

rgb go woosh woosh fps higher

Ryzen 5 3600X  | Asus ROG Strix B550-E | Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge | 32G DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM750x | Corsair 4000D Airflow

Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red | Ducky Mecha Mini | Glorious Model D-

Nintendo Switch | Xbox One

Just now, Vishera said:

TastyPC:

Aaand I was also going to mention her when I posted haha

Ive watched some of her videos but theres no passion there with her, its kinda just titty in the thumbnail for views woth TastyPC ;-;

1 minute ago, Devilish said:

AFAB

What's "AFAB?"

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Many women who are into tech also don't mention that they're women because of all the harassment they're very likely to get. Especially the prettier they are, the worse the harassment.

please do not get in to that stuff 

that type of discussion isnt suited for here

Just now, Vishera said:

TastyPC:

Came here to post exactly this !!!

Kawaii ASMR female PC builder.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Sadly idk...I haven't really found any :(

I personally love building computers and I am AFAB but it's just not very popular among most of us, there are women who build pc's on tiktok tho!

Oh thats good to know!

Do you have any on TikTok you could reccommend?

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

What's "AFAB?"

AFAB means "assigned female at birth" ^^

They/Them

Ryzen 5 3600X  | Asus ROG Strix B550-E | Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge | 32G DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM750x | Corsair 4000D Airflow

1 minute ago, mahyar said:

Why wouldn't it be? It's 100% relevant in this topic.

2 minutes ago, mahyar said:

No I think he's absolutely right. Unless a female was endorsed by bigger channels I doubt they'd make it on youtube tbh.

AFAB means "assigned female at birth" ^^

...I see. Yet another acronym for the same thing.

Just now, Lunavore said:

No I think he's absolutely right.

Correction: she. I typically can't be arsed to correct people on that, because it doesn't matter wrt. anything I do or say around here, but oh well. I suppose it's relevant in this thread.

A Co worker of Paul's Hardware Back in the day of Newegg. She's gotten way less active recently and switched to streaming

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoanneTechLover

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, WereCatf said:

Correction: she. I typically can't be arsed to correct people on that, because it doesn't matter wrt. anything I do or say around here, but oh well. I suppose it's relevant in this thread.

My bad for assuming!

1 minute ago, Lunavore said:

No I think he's absolutely right. Unless a female was endorsed by bigger channels I doubt they'd make it on youtube tbh.

yeah i also agree with him but mods may lock the topic if we talk about that stuff

Just now, TVwazhere said:

A Co worker of Paul's Hardware Back in the day of Newegg. She's gotten way less active recently and switched to streaming

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoanneTechLover

I have also checked out Joanne, Her old vids are amazing but she hasnt posted in ages ;-;

5 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Why wouldn't it be? It's 100% relevant in this topic.

I think most males don't know that females on public platforms like YT, Twitter, Insta, TikTok, etc... are getting harassed on the daily. Never understood that type of mentality (the harassment part, not the "ingnorant of the situation" part).

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, mahyar said:

yeah i also agree with him but mods may lock the topic if we talk about that stuff

Fair point, I assumed keeping the topic in General would avoid that?

3 minutes ago, Lunavore said:

Oh thats good to know!

Do you have any on TikTok you could reccommend?

theres not to many dedicated ones, but my favorite channel so far is probably brittnaynay3

They/Them