Explain Your Username

DLM_012

The funny thing is that I have three.

TheSSVids: SS are my initials, (no I'm not Nazi) and I wanted to get into making YouTube videos, so yeah. Not that I did. I think I initially planned "SSVids" but I think that was taken

CrimsonShotor: This is actually quite funny, because I have two groups of friends, one of which outside school. Anyways, we wanted to get into LoL. They had two different clan names. Crimson and Shotor. Shotor means Camel, by the way.

Xyko: This is the one I'm currently using. I wanted to come up with a new name for our new CS:GO team (Pentagon), and the name kinda represents my personality, as I can become psychopathic occasionally. Also, I love math, thus XY. (A little bit because of Pokémon X and Y too.)

A hang-fire is when you fire a rifle or pistol, and the round doesn't go off immediately, it hangs. It could 'slow-burn' and go off at any moment, which could make you very unpopular with the rest of your squad..

OmarM89

Omar: my name

M: my father's name starts with M

89: my birthyear

i had many usernames before , but this is the latest and i can remember it easily

I'm a Gamer.

My Gaming rig is all AMD, making me an AMD gamer.

I'm no generic fanboy, making me THE AMD gamer

I created the account when we were looking forward to AMD's 8k series, and the 8870 was rumored to hit the market @ $150 with some pretty nice specs.

So fit it all together, you get TheAMDgamer8870

The greatest Roman historian to have ever lived - Gaius Cornelius Tacitus.

He lived and wrote in the 1st and 2nd century AD.

There was also an emperor of the same name from AD 275- 276.

sherial has a meaning song from god in my language

zuo is my family name haha

I don't know.

What was the original promise?

I'll leave that up to you.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I like baseball ( MLB ) I'm a dude, ( guy ) and i will always like baseball and be a guy ( 4 life ).....mlbguy4life....also i like computers thats why my little image has a baseball with a mouse.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

I have been using the name Tetters since I started MMOs with SWG. The name comes from Tetleys, an awesome beer from my home in Yorkshire, England. Sadly the beer is pretty crap now, but the name Tetters will live on as long as I need char and a forum name

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

A mistake. Yet still technically accurate

I like tech. I am danish. But i live in sweden

Chose location for the second part of the name

It ended up being Techswede

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

El = the(in spanish, mother language is spanish)

nico= Short for Nicolás, my name

09 = 2009, the year i went ham on the internet/hardware/tech (was the year of my first customized pc, when i started getting more interested on this stuff)

eelnico09 = The Nico 2009

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Named my user after a popular ice cream company in America, Dippin' Dots

Added a 'z' to make it look cooler, IMO.

Me and my friend wanted to make a clan so we made the Kru clan. His name was KruKnight and mine was KruNight. He has sense changed his username quite a bit and i have kept with it for about 4 years

=Dirty Diana V.1=

MOBO: :ASROCK Extreme6 CASE: Rosewill Thor V.2  CPU: I7 4770k  RAM: Crucial 8GB's 1600MHZ  PSU: Corsair RM750 GPU: GTX 780 Storage: 1TB HHD/240GB Samsung Evo SSD

My name is beardedturtles because I love turtles and bearded dragons. Beardedturtles was the first thing that came to mind :P

projectmayhem comes from the book "Fight Club".

One of my favorite books and movie.

Project Mayhem is a bit much to explain in a post, so I recommend searching for a wiki explanation...it's worth a read.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I offer Hitman services so that's the thing.

jk its just being a big fan of hitman games and also that name Agent 47!!

I ain't sayin' jack shit!!

I love math, this why I chose for pi. I repeated this and added the last 3 numbers of my student number, that makes PiPi636. It's pronounced

Dutch though.

One half of the dynamic Dark Souls duo:

ornstein-smough-large.jpg

"Yet another stands before us... Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."

Well my name is Will and I live in Georgia.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Some one mis-pronounced zombie.

End of Story.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

I found a picture of a Rainbow Power Ranger and I showed it to my friend. I asked him to come up with a name that suits the picture and he said "Mr. Sprinkles". 

End of Act II boss from Diablo II.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

well I love guitar and those are my birth initials soooo yeah.... and I have used that name for a while now too

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM