Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Ooh ... I never noticed this topic before but okay then :

Delusional : I am very paranoid ... 

Phil : It comes from my real name ( Phú - I challenged you to pronounce my name correctly :D ) . Phil is just a made up English name derived from my real name , thats all .

P/S : Man ... My name is simple compare to everyone else's ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

My name is very self-explanatory, but I will explain myself as well. I was trying to think of a username, and I did, but I forgot right as I as about to type it. I wanted to just go ahead and make my account, so this is what I used.

"You were just killed by the guy who just murdered you!" - Some guy in TF2 or something

"Hidden Luigis" - this guy that says "Hidden Luigis" in a way that makes me laugh a lot

I don't care I will put as many quotes as I want.

SiGaG.... Sometimes i'm good at games! Also my channel name on twitch!

take this movie. The_Ant_Bully_theatrical_poster.jpg and my lack of short-term memory and you get Antibull (I watched that movie one hour before making a name for a game I wanted to play for ever and wasn't allowed to. So little me hyped wanted to make an account ASAP and didn't take the offer to look up what the full name was so I went with antibull and I am still using it 8 years later :D

My initials. the 1000 is becase someone took BWAS. I don't really like it all that much anymore though, I'd rather people call me by name - Bryon.

My suggestions tend to lean towards value, not outright performance, keep that in mind

When i started gaming, i liked Tony Hawk and needed an ingame nickname but Tony is very well known and used name and i wanted to make it special. So, i added "h" and here i am today over a decade later.

Due to my love and appreciation of a green plant a d colour green i made my online name: Thony Green, and this is what i use nowadays when i play games.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I had a Wolverine obsession when I was 7ish, and I wanted to make up a superhero that was like Wolverine but not. As I was sitting in bed racking my brain to come up with a cool name, I remembered something I saw on a cartoon or something where he said "Don't call me Wolvie" or something like that, so I figured if he doesn't want to be called Wolvie, I sure as heck will! It's funny, I thought I was being fairly clever, then I realised quite a few people are called "Wolfie" because of... wolves. So I still think my username is better, but yeah.

Few friends used to call me Ludo, after the Jim Hensen character in The Labyrinth (I'm large, hairy, and scary, but a gentle giant). I've been a fantasy/wizard fan for years, so "the great" portion just fit. Used it as my DJ name for years before it made it's way online.

I was trying to workout a decent youtube username as you do and I put an adjective and an object together the reason it's biscuit is because Cookie is one of my nicknames and well cookie sounded lame so I chose what a cookie is a type of :D

3 years ago When I was playing dota 2 with my friends We wanted to make a team pokemon so I naturally picked Eevee because you know.. cuddly and cute and evolves into ANYTHING. the tag stuck with me and everytime I creat a new account on different forums I just put Eevee in front of different forums to remember things :D

I use this nickname for over 5 years now. It's pretty self explaining :P

According to most of my friends, I'm tawkin' way too much when I'm drunk =)

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

I have been using this username for everything since Linus has been such a huge inspiration in my technology interests.

I've watched a lot of anime over the years. Most of it in Japanese with English subs. When I was 15 or 16 (wow, ~10 years ago. I feel old) I always liked it when the characters would cheer by yelling "Yatta!", so I took it as my online alias. If '!' isn't a character allowed, I just do "Yatta". If '!' isn't allowed and "Yatta" is already taken, then I add RX8 to the end because I really like the car. And sometimes I'm just too lazy to check "Yatta!" and "Yatta" so I just go straight for "YattaRX8" to alleviate the hassle.

Prior to discovering the RX8, I would do "Yatta7" if Yatta and Yatta! were taken.