Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Long story..... toastdude123 was given to me by this old childish game "webkinz" it was random generated and i kinda stuck with it, well I guess it was a short story.... 

Dark Flame BEN,

I find the contrast interesting,

A flame is used to illuminate, to reveal. but also can be used to harm or to burn.

Darkness is the absence of light. therefor, where there is a flame there shouldn't be darkness, but darkness can always be found. 

Also no one can say that there isn't a "dark flame" in superposition to the regular flame that we know.

this flame will spread darkness where there is light. but even in case of total darkness some light can be found. 

so, basically i'm full of it,

oh and my name is Ben  :D

Well I'm Irish and a few years ago I moved over to Australia, I had a pretty thick accent and talked quite fast. A few of the guys I hung out with always made me say Potatoes, (you can guess why) They eventually christened me the Potato-Alien, because they could hardly make out a word I said. A few months later when I discovered Lord Gaben and glorious PC gaming, it was the first user name I could think of. Now I've got 4 different gaming accounts and an email account all under the same name.

SBM are my initials and the 553 was the last 3 degits of my phone number

pretty lame heh <_<

Don't mind my English skillzz

I put together random letters to come up with a name.  The name I came up with was Zukaro Travon, so I use this name everywhere now.  To the point it feels more like my real name than my real name does.  :P

(it's pronounced Zoo-Car-Oh Tra-Von (*is not really sure how to write it in a way where it's easier to sound out, but hopefully this works :P*))

Mo short for my real name

the z is equal to an 's

and the Art means..... Art ;D

So it means Mo's art :)

And i like the similarity to Mozart the famous austrian musician.

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

The highes upgrade in a strategy war game was named "imperial". I was about 12yrs old and wasn't really creative so IMPERIUS got stuck in caps lock and represents the highes rank or lvl in something...if any1 understands hehe. I later added oX=IMPERIUS=Xo as a pretty addition lol.

But I came up with some good new names since IMPERIUS is alredy taken on a few places

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I look like Star Fire IRL.

Pretty simple actually.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I think originally I used Mr Snakes because I had the thought of snakes at the time of creating the name in front of my xbox, put the Mr in there for some sort of quirk.

I didn't even do it for knowing MGS.

But let me tell you, people definitely told me about MGS when I didn't understand the "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE" joke.

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi 

Rather uninteresting but my last name is Mudge and basically have been called Mudgee my entire schooling life and obviously 1994 would have to be the year I was born. 
Although it has been confused for the town Mudgee by someone I met on xbox live. 

So yeah rather uninteresting story and I've just about heard every variation of Mudge.

mudgee - Jedi System Builder

I use UNFKNBLVBL or MGL352 depending on my mood when signing up for sites

UNFKNBLVBL just because I saw it on a t-shirt and used it as my gamer name

MGL352 because MGL are my initials....... and 352 is my bmx race number........ and I picked 352 for my bmx number because I am born on the 352nd day of the year  ;)

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

my best character on Conquer Online its an old mmorpg game i used to play but the name just stuck . . . 

Always had my usernames being in german, was originally lPanzerfaust but i felt like keeping it short here, along with the random (l) in front its just unique and you dont see it at all if ever. Plus i can use panzerfaust as bazooka or panzer as tank without varying the name too much 

Cool post #1997 my year of birth

We are one, we are many, we are, the Enthusiasts.

Cpu: AMD Fx-8350 Motherboard: MSI 970A G46 RAM: 18 GBs GPU: R9 290 w/ Kraken G10

Thinking for a name for hours

Staring at my keyboard for hours

I gave up

I just typed a to h and add some number so it will be cool

???

profit

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

I was flipping through a textbook while thinking of a good username and i came upon Mohenjo. it sounded cool so i made my username that. It was the name of a city from around 2600 bc in Pakistan. the full name is Mohenjo-daro. 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I was 11 or so, came up with the name and been using it ever since because its never taken

Mines pretty simple, Gingerbread is named after gingerbread cookies and PK is short for Player Kill from when I used to PVP in Runescape back in 2007.

When I got xbox live shortly after it's launch, I had to choose a handle.  I did not really care so I looked around my room and saw an ewok figurine so I based my handle on that.  I have no real attatchment to the name, just have been using it for a long time.

Well hello brotha.

My brain.... it mush...

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I had to make a username that I could use anywhere so I wanted to make it so that it was the best username ever,.

this turned out to be writing different names down on post it's, and looking at the ceiling for an hour or so...

so eventually I figured I like grass,. because it made me think about good things,. and grass is,. good, right? ya.. and I'm all about that bass so..

that's how.

post-87736-0-24755500-1415469931.gif

The royalist in my username is put their because abviously I'm the royalist one here :). The gamer bit is far more complex but I will sum it down to this: I play games. Phew! That was hard to summarise.

Rohit - First Name

Jackdaw - A Long Time Assassin's Creed Fan

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Qwerty: first 6 letters on a keyboard

chris: first name

h: last initial

pretty much me