Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My grandpa was a Test Flight Engineer for LearJet and after he died the Flight Test Certification of the LearJet 60 was dedicated to him. It's also a really cool plane...

BushidoSamurai.. My gamer tag, came up with it when I was younger, not sure for how long I've been using it. In some games I've had to change it to BushidoSamurai93 since sometimes my main tag has already been used up

Bushido is from the samurai code of honour, which I've always been fascinated with since childhood, and Samurai is from my all time favourite anime Rurouni Kenshin - Samurai X in the dubbed version, and the 93 represents 1993, the year of my birth

Lenovo Y50-70: CPU: Intel Core i7-4720HQ (2.60 GHz) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M (4GB) | RAM: PC3-12800 DDR3L (16GB) | Storage: 512GB SSD | Display: 15.6" FHD IPS | OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

Well I guess people are still posting in this thread so why not eh?! Hmm late for bed ... comes from over a decade ago when leet names where cool. I first used it on a role playing chat room that was more of a bulletin board called Ryvendale or something like that. I'd often stay up even after my waifu went to bed so by the time I logged off she was already asleep and thus I was too late for well you get the idea ...yeah anyway. I've since used it on mIRC and YouTube and Twitter and a few other forums.

"wenn du esst du bist" my Gerglish ist kaput.

My name came to be from my 4th grade teacher, in which we are in good relations with each other. One day in 5th grade she came by and yelled out "Hey, Timmy-P!" as a small nickname, and it stuck. My first name is Timothy, my last initial is P (won't say more), and usually I'll stick a 7 on the end, as it's a habit I developed when I was younger, when 7 was the lucky number.

[witty signature]

My name is SeriousDad69, because I'm a "Serious" Dad and 69 is my favorite postion with my wife.

It's my old facebook username before their annoying real name policy

PokeWar because I was in lots of pokewars
And FireRat is what I am  

so i have following this topic for a while now and here is the reason behind my username, the reason i call my self iamthecpu is because i am the main processing unit for my computer and also i need a cooler sounding username than the original one that i had for XBOX live   

Pretty Self explanatory.

hi-yay-hi

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

My username is my name. Because I could give a shit about anonymity on the internet. 

If the NSA wants to look me up on the internet, fine! They can learn a little about tech while they're at it...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Me? When I first began making accounts for web stuff I was really young I decided to make a unique username. Being a redhead (ginger) I just kinda went off of that. The full username I usually use around the web is GingerTron2000.

The best part of it is that I've never gone to make an account anywhere and have it be taken!

whiplash has been my online alias for years. It stems from Metallica "whiplash" and I like the application for FPS. 

Flan is a traditional Hispanic dessert and I'm white and from Michigan so what better than to make it fly so its my Internet name.

:wub: hey

Mines pretty simple lol. Was just a cool looking name I came up with about 6 years or so ago that I use on every forum I'm on :D

Motherboard: MSI MicroATX A88XM Gaming Processor: AMD A8-6600K Memory: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT

Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7950 (R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC) 3 GB Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Momentus Thin 1TB WD Green Optical Drive: LG Electronics DVD Drive

Case: Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 - Black Power Supply: 500 Watt EVGA Bronze Monitors: 23" Acer P216HV x2 Mouse: MSI Interceptor DS200 Keyboard: Azio Levetron L70

I used to be Guitar_Guy, and I had a friend on old school DoTA who kept calling me gooeytar guy because he read it as GUI (as in graphical user interface) Tar Guy. So I just stuck with GOOEY. Plus, everyone steals Guitar_Guy, and gooey is almost always available. Sometimes it's not and I need zero's or go with gooeyness.

Well, my name is Dimitri, but everyone I know calls me Dim for short.

Don't worry; it's not a reflection of my intelligence. Or maybe it is? This changes everything!

Calm down, don't burn yourself out.

the area i live in is the Southend and when i first joined a website called byond Southend_boy was taken so i took the next best thing.

Octavia is my favorite pony from MLP, don't hurt me lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Tudor is my name, and if someone reads 2-dor in english, it matches my name. And it's also leet-themed.

And usually poweredby is because I can't as my username only "2dor".

Signature in progress.

My last name is Fisher, everyone calls me Fisha or Fish. I'm also a pretty sturdy lad.

=bulkfish

well this is simple , "thegingerkid" i was always called ginger cuz well i have red hair lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky