Explain Your Username

DLM_012

How did our site get vulnerable like this

There' has been loads of spambots before. It's nothing new TBH.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I was playing Warcraft III lan with a friend of mine, and I figured my strategy was going to be to play Night Elves and pick up and move my base around after his first attack. Well, I called myself Nomad in that game. I then tacked on my first name backwards when signing up for something and the name just kind of stuck.

Ok, so when I was younger my mum set up an email account with our ISP with the username "chez99"

On most sites for a few years I went as "chez99" because of my email

A few years ago I was setting up a Google account and "chez99" wasn't available and "TheChez99" was.

It stuck. And Now I am TheChez99

My username is easy to understand,

I am Azhar.

My sister's name starts with alphabet Z.

Combining these two we get Azharz

My username is easy to understand,

I am Azhar.

My sister's name starts with alphabet Z.

Combining these two we get Azharz

Azhar is my last name.. Azhardwian..

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

G27 for Logitech G27 Racing wheel

Racer for racing games

And 188 for my birth date

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

My nickname is Venki. So 'Venki'.

I am a Physics student. So 'Phy6'! ( Math is important for physics so 6, a 'mathematical' number, instead of 'sics')

And Venki + Phy6 = VenkiPhy6!! :-)

PS:- Just entered the forum... So...Hi guys! ;-)

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki

İ am a person who gets the motivation late so i just wanted to boost my self motivation with a spark, that is the story of  how "FireHunterXS" born.(i was 12 years old)(still don't know where XS came from though) (also first post so hello everybody :D )

Tom are the first three letters of my last name and TheKilla comes from one of the San Andreas mission names. :D

Sarcastrophe is a song title actually.

Because I love that song so I use the song title for my username :D

My name is Jessica and I love death metal. I wish I had a more deep, complex reason but really that's just it.  :P

Hand of Nod: i7-4790K, 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, MSI Gaming 5 Z97 mobo, LEPA 120mm red LED fans (x3) Corsair SPEC-03 case, Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, Patriot Blaze 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD (x2)

I just like the way my sounds in english. It means nothing, but sound kinda fun. Saying it fast a couple of times sound really dumb :-)

it was my first gmail acount, as it was the only gaming-related thing i could find that hadnt been done before, and so it didnt need numbers. xD i....dont play games at all xD im a creative professional...

Since minimum characters Are 3 and I can't use me for a username; I added an i... Pretty stupid but whatever

I really have very little to explain, I am a random guy to all of you who happens to share a common interest.

Right around 3rd grade I started to play runescape (as all the cool kids did) and in our computers class we were taught to use a combination of our First/Last name and Important numbers for online names. Well 4th grade my main account got stolen by other students (thanks to the teachers wonderful username/password suggestions) so I needed to make a new one. Being 10 years old I didn't really have a grasp of what I wanted to do/anything meaningful, but I knew that I liked cheese. So I put 2 and 2 together and decided that Cheezeman would be my new name (since all the cool kids used Z's instead of an S) however there was already a Cheezeman on runescape so it generated 78 for me. The name and usage evolved from there, and have been using it ever since. 

Mine is a nick name my m8 gave me cause my last name is kirbos so just take off the os and put a y you get kirby

Mine is very old - when I was 5 or 6 I learned two new german words (mothers tongue is german) - "paradox" und "anonym" (in english "paradox" of course, and as you can think "anonymous")

And my brain thought it would be nice to be both things at the same time - so paradonym was born.

Kept it until now - my other username was "cheaty" (because I simply can't play games without at least one session played completely cheating stuff).

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

One of my strange friends was trying to figure out what the African-American version of my name (Derek) would be, and he came up with Derequa. A week or so later I was making my first YouTube account, and I thought of it and it has stuck around.

Well my username 'bigirishman', is due to me being a 98kg man from Belfast.  :D

post-12995-0-47515400-1419729337.gif

i hade luckan as a real life nickanme so i use lukkan for its was faster and locked beter 99 is a rendom nubmer i tock at the time

I don't think I ever posted it here. I couldn't find my post at least.

I got my username because of cultural reasons (Samuel Taylor Coleridge) but also because I really love Firefly.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |