Explain Your Username

DLM_012

i love the old maybachs from the 1920 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I used to lurk on various forums and a common saying was inb4(insert some predictable thing here). I thought I would be cheeky and just make my username inb4uall as in inb4 everyone. I made it years ago so I doubt its as clever as I thought it was at the time. But it rolls off the tongue nicely so I kept it. 

I used to be on a forum, somebody noted my last name, Knavel, sounded like a cocktail.

So that's what I call myself. Fuzz3k (Don't ask about the 3, I forgot why I put it there. And K is what my last name obviously starts with).

My name is my Chinese name 陈天和 which in pinyin, or the alphabet in china, is chentianhe. Chen is my last name so I just put that last. Then the 3 is just because.

Also the email I used to sign up was alead taken but I just created that email. So I'm kinda scared now.

My name is my Chinese name 陈天和 which in pinyin, or the alphabet in china, is chentianhe. Chen is my last name so I just put that last. Then the 3 is just because.

Also the email I used to sign up was alead taken but I just created that email. So I'm kinda scared now.

My Minecraft name has The Lorax in it, since he's my favorite Dr. Seuss character. A few of my buddies that are pretty much my best friends now that I met through Minecraft made a spoof of my name and decided to combine it with 'whore'.

The product being, Whorax. I like to think it flows quite nicely. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Well, my cousins started calling me samo since I was 6, and I like Bart Simpson's alias El Barto, and I was born in 1992.

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

My username is based on an awesome racing game I played as a kid. When I created my email account, I used trackmania101. It just stuck on with me ever since. :)

I like to daydream about crazy things that likely will never happen. :P

Slinky - My first cat when I started using Minecraft.

0 - I originally wanted to use 1 (Making it Slinky1) but it was used so I used 0.

Slinky0

idk if ive posted here before... but..

burgerbum.

food&butts.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

The title explains it all! Just comment what it means! My name is CartertheCOCguy, and my name is Carter and I love the game Clash of Clans (not code of conduct or male genitals ;) ) Also drop what your picture means! I picked mine because thats how I feel 99% of the time at school D:

Yeah.

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

well. basicly. once apon a time .. I had an xbox 360. like 3-4 years ago. I made an account with the random name generator wich gave me like give23_tnt029xX

I decided the x were too much. and the numbers were random. so I kept givingtnt xD

I also sold the Xbox about 3 month after using it. got a ps3. then sold it to buy a pc xD

the picture explain itself. you know. the internet is there if you need me

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Ripull is a short, meaningless easy to remember name that sounds like ripple. It's my marketing signature.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

I'm a godly gamer. That's all.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch