Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Oh and profile image is just an R in my favorite colour with a ripple behind it. C wat I did thar?

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

well. basicly. once apon a time.. I had an Xbox360. like 3-4 years ago. I made an accout with the random name generator wich gave me like give23_tnt029xX
I decided to keep givingtnt. mostly because it sounds right. but dosen't make any sense. kinda like Vsauce.  although. they have no connection xD

just for good mesure : after 3 months I sold the xbox, bought a ps3. then sold it after a year to buy a pc xD. then picked up another ps3 for the blue ray drive in it .

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

deadly

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I've been a big fan of Kevin Smith since I first saw Clerks, so when I watched Mallrats, I just loved Jays comment and it stuck.  Been using it ever since I first saw the film in 95. This is the scene :

I just came up with this username in about a minute when I signed up for this site. I've always been attracted to the oddity of the expression "What the Dickens?". It just came to me.

I used the handle "Snoood" in Halo tournaments because for some reason I'd yell it while going rambo and it seemed to help. So when Halo2 came out I got an Xbox Live subscription and claimed the hell out of it. Apparently I have it on PSN as well but i forgot. Somebody on Steam already claimed it (possibly me also) so I had to add an "o".

I was just surprised that nobody else thought of it.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

I just really like Lego. Also I feel like I've used other names too much and I wanted something new, for a new thing to me.

self advertisement :D  

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Waggythegeek

Well, my name is Jackson, and that can be shortened to jack, which remined my friends of flapjack to slapjack to wackjack to jackwack to jackwhackin to jackwagon to wagon to Waggy. To this day they call me Waggy. And I'm a geek. Or I wouldn't be here. GEEKS UNITE!

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

KE2012

KE are my initials, 2012 is simply a year, dont ask me whats so special about it as I don't know why, but I use 2012 for alot of my usernames, PS username, Steam username, youtube....... 

When I was young I was addicted to a show called "Practical to Tactical" and Some how my young self came up with "Ptopman" but this was my second online user name.

My first online username ever was "Bonehead321123". My dad and I came up with "Bonehead" and the game (SOCOM: Combined Assault)(PS2) said I should use "Bonehead321123". With this username, I had my very first online interaction with other people, even before I had an E-Mail account, I think it was my first interaction with the internet ever as well. That username got me into the world of gaming and technology. I still use "Bonehead321123" today, hell I even have this on my desk.

IMG 1433

Sorry for getting a little off topic, I was having a nostalgia trip.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Mine comes from a hungarian (fictional) name "Tengerecki" but most non-hungarian people got troubles spelling it so I decided to reduce it to Tenge.

Half of my surname. Some friends call me in this way

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

I was dared to make this my gamertag on xbox almost 6 years ago, and it kinda stuck lmao

Mine comes from Grim Reaper and Neo from the Matrix one of my favs.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

My name comes from a name one of my friends once called another friend. I'm not very creative so i took it as my own :D.

My name just comes from the fact the first element I knew of was nitrogen and the game nitrome must die

im a cat , who can use computers

post-167068-0-02726100-1419254109.gif

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

*UWOTM8SNIP*

How did our site get vulnerable like this

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct