Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I was wearing a '90s Orlando Magic's shirt during a DotA All Stars "school tournament" back in 2006 or something and the in-game nickname I was using was too long so my team just started shouting "magic", "basquete" (portuguese for basketball), etc during the match.

So, after the first match, I changed my nickname and it eventually "evolved" to BaSkA.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

swagfag is a funny name cuz no one is cool with that swag shit. lol

Just a play on my real name Craig and the aussie tradition of adding an O sound to the end of most names like JohnO, Dave-O, GlenO etc, and then a random number because . . . reasons...

My username is a recently discovered metal alloy with excellent thermal properties.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Hi guys :) My username is related to the first book i've read The Gruffalo and love the look of the gruffalo (its a grisily, buffalo and hog it think) its just a thing i'm holding on to arbitrary part of childhood 

Favorite League of Legends team!

post-147786-0-05677300-1413685281.jpg

CPU Intel Coew i7 4790k | GPU GeForece GTX 780 Ti | RAM 32GB G.SKILL 2400MHz Quad Channel | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-X | Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MK1 | SSD Intel 730 

Series 240GB SSD (Boot Drive) | HDD WD Black 2TB | Case NZXT H440 (Black) | OS Windows 8.1 64-Bit | Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard Logitech G710+

I like destroying stuff... if destroyer is taken (usually is) I go with d3strya, its just shitty 1337 spelling of destroyer which ive had since my COD days

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

"Sound" is because I love music and audio.

"Blast", which is included in my other usernames, originally came from "Ghettoblaster".

"xXx420_Blazeit_420xXx" was occupied so I choose someone who does the same

and I was a Hippy on a halloween, and personally I am a peaceful fella

Been using this username since 2006, my nickname came from GTA's spook 'o' meter missions. Here's a pic (well originally I thought of it from GTA:SA):

d60d1ed0fce8faa807c3af986b83080ba8f76d91

I think gamespy had a name-generator 10 years ago, and this was what came out of that  :mellow:

NingoCase: NZXT H440 White, Motherboard: MSI MPower Z97, CPU: Intel 4790k, Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12) GPU: MSI GTX 970, Memory: 12GB Kingston, SSD: Samsung EVO 120gb, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, PSU: evga 850 g3

It's a basterdization of my last name.

Which is originally German.

Yup, I have no imagination!

lack of imagination + Android roms

Friend drives a supercharged Civic Si. He was thinking of getting personalized plates in CA for his car. Were allowed to use 7 characters. I came up with FI4BNGR = Forced Induction 4 banger. Everyone thought it meant finger banger, so he killed that idea. I drive a subaru wrx, so I made it my own username since then. I've been booted from family friendly servers for having an adult screen name; I'm sorry your mind is in the gutter! :lol:  

I used to play pretty much every online FPS that was available. I was very good and my friend said to me one time "You sprinkle your enemies with death", so MrSprinkles was born. Before that I was whiTTrash.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Used to do karate and the style was Shorin-Ryu Shorinkan Karate Do. Hence, "shorinman" was born. Maybe lame but oh well it's been with me for 10+ years lol

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

I have had this user name since 1994 or so.  I made it to log on to my Prodigy account.  Trying to explain technology to my dad on why we needed a second phone line was hell.