Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My nephew used to call me Sjappie, which is Dutch slang for a soft/funny version of "idiot". I started playing Runescape about 8 years ago, that's when i created Sjappie + PK (PK stands for Player Killing) = SjappiePK. It is my unique name which i use for everything Xbox Live, every pc game i can think of.

sander is my name and gt500m comes from the ford mustang shelby gt500m.

Intel Core i7 4790k       MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition      Hyperx Fury 4 x 4GB 1866     Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev.B        EVGA SC GTX970 ACX 2.0     NZXT S340    Samsung 840 500GB     bequiet straight power 10 600w     LG 29UM57-P

Mine is because of a game called NO MORE ROOM IN HELL , in steam , i was playing on a unlimited ammo server , other player was keep fraging the grenade , so i got that that name because one player's character voice keep saying "toss the grenade" , because my old name sucks ( Apple Jack ) , so i changed to TostTheGrenade , Tost is a miss spell of my first attempt of changing name in steam , i wanna go correct it , but nah , it is unique in this way , but alot of player in the server still think i'm miss spell toss 

I've used this username since my first account on the internet, doesn't really have a back story it was just the only thing I could think of at the time.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

My name, said very slowly, in an American accent. used it years ago when I played xbox, and kept using it since

I am energy drink junkie and nerd also Metallica fan... :D So maybe that explained my nick. 

Failure is not an option!

hak Meaning using something for something other than its purpose, 4 Cuz numbers are cool. And fun Because i enjoy it. Not too complicated really... I used to use bighat10 Have no idea where it came from, But i still use it a lot as a company name sorta. I don't have like a legit company, but I use the name  "Bighat Industries" A lot for different projects.

Than you got Unamedgamer1 My current one. Just a way to seperate myself from my other projects. Oh no! I shared my secret, now everybody knows who i am.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

I've been playing D&D since I was probably 7 and my first character that I ever actually designed myself was a dwarf with a massive battle axe and a craving for blood named Jolga Dirona. I started using that name for pretty much everything but most websites don't allow spaces so I shortened it to j.dirona instead

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

When I found Minecraft around 4 years ago I didn't have enough money to buy it so a distant friend of mine traded his account for one of my pencil's. The account's name was "crazedwishbone" but when I tried to create that Ign in LoL it was too long so I just put "Crazedwish" to shorten it. Pretty amazing how a pencil was the cause for my username.

Its My Name..............

I Suppose 'Keep It Simple' Works Here! :P

Willy was a scientist, Alas he is no more, For what he thought was H2O , was H2SO4.

My username was created back in 2008 my first xbox live acc
they had it like this 
you where given a name after random selection
my was GlitchyHydra200 and inever turned back jsut shortend it and always ketp the glitchy part the names suits my personalety.
i do not have a disorder but i behave as the group im with
im like kind and love/cheerful when im wiht my gf
and a duch of and ass ehwn im with or playing wiht friends
so im a bit glitchy

NORWAY FOR THE WIN! 

When I was little I made a minecraft account, Spongy141. Which minecraft got me into real gaming, and into computers (surprisingly). So I put 'Sponge' into all my usernames as tradition. 

Well my name is mencido and in Spanish when you say it is sounds like menci2 since 2 in Spanish is dos but in slang you usually don't pronounce the s in dos and you would have to hear how my name is pronounced in Spanish to understand it a little better lol but my old gamer tag on Xbox was menci2loko (loko as in crazy which is actually spelled loco but I wanted to use a k) and eventually I just decided to switch out the 2 since most people wouldn't understand is and made it as MenciTooLoko (Menci too crazy)
I hope that makes any kind of since haha

Skippy is my nick name that my father gave me (I used to skip a lot when I was younger) and for the wazzup part I got from the movie "Scary Movie" when it was doing the "WAZZUUUPPP" scene. I've had this name since 2005. Even though I was ten at the time.

pyro - I like fire (who doesn't)

panda - best animal ever

1 - pyropanda wasn't available for MC (First game I signed up for)

"Do as I say, not as I do" - Linus

​Quote me in a reply to me so I get a notification!

some friends started calling me germs in high school and my last name is Lopez so i just dropped the e and pushed them together. germslopz.

I was originally BindyBoondyBa.  I can't even remember when that came from.  I know alcohol was involved.

I shortened that to just Bindy a couple years ago just for ease.

I then found out that Bindy was Steve Irwin's daughter's name.  Not to be outdone, I changed it to SirBindy to cement my masculinity!

my current username is MrABAGaming which is also the name of my main YouTube channel. the "Mr" is just the usual abbreviation for "Mister" and ABA abbreviates the term "Anything But Average" which is what i strive to be in terms of my personality. the last part is not at all obvious and implies that i play games and record gaming videos. which i then heavily edit and upload.

i wanted to do something aircraft related because i am learning to become an aeronautical engineer so i picked the F16 Fighting Falcon but i didn't want to put the F16 in front of it that makes it sound weird

Mine is just a nickname given to me by my uncle... he calls my mum Cactus Jack, people call me Edwardo, Edwardo + Cactus Jack = Wardojack... I guess.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

So Airkave kinda has a chain to it.

• So back when I was young a friend used the name "Riot4000", so me being the imaginative genius I am, I went with "Riot 4000" (with a space).
  • That lasted a while, but then when I got my first laptop I decided to use the name Arkrioty, keeping the "riot" from the previous name.
  • I used "Arkrioty" for a long time, but when I built my first PC I decided a new name was in order and I went with "Airkave". I wanted to keep the "Ark" but "Arkave" was taken so I placed an inconspicuous "i" in there.

crazeejimmy has kind of a funny story behind it. Jimmy is not actually my name. When I was in high school, someone, who is actually a distant cousin of mine whom i hadn't met at the time, asked me if my name was Jimmy. I told him no, and he told me that he was going to call me that from then on anyway. Well I ended up making that my gamertag back during Halo 2 days, and it has stuck ever since. 

BenR31415 is the same for me with overclockers, got a gmail with it, pc part picker, if i start a youtube channel that will be it

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS