How much rgb do you have...

thrasher_565

My motherboard and GPU have RGB, but I can't see them with the side panel on, my mouse also has RGB but I leave it set to a solid color, none of my fans have RGB LED's.

5 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Yeah, Razer synapse is terrible but, I don't get why would you give something up if you like it just for some flashy colors. Things can look good without RGB, you know?

haha ya i no. back in the old day when i had no rgb...

computer stuff 007.jpg

DSCF1262.JPG

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Ill play

4 LL120 Corsair Fans

4 Corsair LED light strips

4 sticks of corsair 8gb vengence pro sticks of ram

1 MEG ACE MB with rgb on it

1 Bykski water block for my cpu RGB

1 Bykski Distribution block with pump built in thats RGB

1 EVGA Hydro Copper Water block for my 2080ti thats RGB

1 Corsair k95 RGB Keyboard

1 Corsair Dark Core Se RGB Mouse

1 Corsair Commander Pro 

1 Corsair Lighting Node

2 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Ill play

4 LL120 Corsair Fans

4 Corsair LED light strips

4 sticks of corsair 8gb vengence pro sticks of ram

1 MEG ACE MB with rgb on it

1 Bykski water block for my cpu RGB

1 Bykski Distribution block with pump built in thats RGB

1 EVGA Hydro Copper Water block for my 2080ti thats RGB

1 Corsair k95 RGB Keyboard

1 Corsair Dark Core Se RGB Mouse

1 Corsair Commander Pro 

1 Corsair Lighting Node

that's what im talking about haha you have any pics?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Unfortunately, the only RGB I have is:

3 LL 120 fans

1 Corsair pump res

crosshair VIII hero

Logitech G502

Corsair Vengeance RGB

Wraith prism

... I think that should be it

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

nice.

Awful video quality and not the current lighting curve but you get the idea.

I've got another system with a purple strip but it's voltage range is very limited and I can't set any custom fan speed curves to control it better so it's more or less on/off with CPU temps with very little in the middle of the range.

2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Awful video quality and not the current lighting curve but you get the idea.

one good thing about that is when its in idle you don't have to turn your led;s off if it was in your bedroom like mine is.

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

one good thing about that is when its in idle you don't have to turn your led;s off if it was in your bedroom like mine is.

Yeah, that is a nice side affect to setting it up like that. Just have to cannibalize a dead 3 pin fan for the header and connect a couple wires to it.

3 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Yeah, that is a nice side affect to setting it up like that. Just have to cannibalize a dead 3 pin fan for the header and connect a couple wires to it.

all the rgb pulls power from the pwm right? fine for a few rgb things but be hard to do for me haha i would need to pull power from multy pwm ports haha it only works with one color? or can it be w/e color its just dims it right?

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

no RGB. white White

oh your one of thows....just kidding haha to each there own

I technically have RGB. my rig has green lights, my keyboard is red and mouse Is green.

EDIT: when i say rig i mean my laptop and i am GETTING green lights so i have 8000 times performance. bt am too poor to get any for a bit ??

2 minutes ago, Scf1414 said:

I technically have RGB. my rig has green lights, my keyboard is red and mouse Is green.

r.g.b. confirmed

hmm there got to be a build around the r.g.b with no leds cant seem to find any

81wh1Cx+i6L._SL1500_.jpg

1 minute ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Keyboard

Mouse

And one light strip in my case

seams about right. if you want rgb and want it cheap this way to do it imo

if Noctua had an rgb fan...

Noctua rgb fan

reality

noctua fan with rgb grill

I don't have as much, but I have:

8x Thermaltake Riing Premium Plus fans

2x TridentZ RGB

I have a strip of Neopixel RGBW led strip (144 led/m) in the top and two small strips of it behind the reservoir.

1x 32x32 rgb matrix

The fans are connected to the Thermaltake TT Sync controller, which is connected to an Arduino Mega. The led strips are also connected to the Mega. I use a Windows app I wrote that connects to the Mega that controls all the fans and led strips. The RGB Matrix is controlled by an Arduino Uno that's connected to the Mega so I can toggle all the lights on/off with my Windows app. The ram sticks are controlled with the Asus Aura software.

IMG_20180420_192050.jpg

IMG_20180420_191348.jpg

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

all the rgb pulls power from the pwm right? fine for a few rgb things but be hard to do for me haha i would need to pull power from multy pwm ports haha it only works with one color? or can it be w/e color its just dims it right?

I'm using 12V led strips which are meant for 'cars' but 12V is 12V. The red strip has a better voltage range it'll light up with than the purple strip (which was sold to me as red!) 3 pin fan header is 12V, ground, speed sense. The fan would be controlled by changing the voltage on the 12V pin, so I just connect the LED to the 12V pin and as temp changes so does voltage.

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

RGB just means you can set it to the color you want...I don't see why you'd hate choice

It's over hyped. People pay over 100 bucks (at best) just for some flashy lights. If I want flashy lights I'll buy a Whelen Liberty, or a couple Code 3 MX7000's. It's sold on literally everything with terms like gaming or gamer (now try pitching buying a system for a professional environment with these terms) and none of them are compatible with each other. You're stuck to either one ecosystem (think Apple) or you have 10 different programs just control them all, and they'll never sync up and the colours will be slightly off. It's fun and neat, but way too over done.

2 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

It's over hyped. People pay over 100 bucks (at best) just for some flashy lights. If I want flashy lights I'll buy a Whelen Liberty, or a couple Code 3 MX7000's. It's sold on literally everything with terms like gaming or gamer (now try pitching buying a system for a professional environment with these terms) and none of them are compatible with each other. You're stuck to either one ecosystem (think Apple) or you have 10 different programs just control them all, and they'll never sync up and the colours will be slightly off. It's fun and neat, but way too over done.

Ya i do agree all of mb software if just garbage. and only a few controllers are worthy. all have there pros an cons. and the rgb dose add extra cost. in some cases a hell of a lot of cost. but that's how consumption works there got to be something new to go buy and all the hype around it that makes you want to go buy. im a victim myself. history repeats it self. we been here before...

my motherboard and CPU cooler are full of RGB because thats apparently what gaming device are about these days.

beside this also my keyboard has RGB backlight but i set it to one single color as thats all i need.

I have rgb on my mouse, keyboard, monitor, GPU, aio, mobo, soundcard, case. 

I only use the RGB on the mouse (subtle), keyboard (pretty), soundcard (subtle), mobo (subtle) and GPU (logo).

All of this is red, and not overly bright an in your face. 

Case never gets rgb turned on because it is way over the top bright (NZXT h700i with only 1 led strip installed, 2nd one will never see the inside of my case)