please help amazon scammed me with a computer.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:49 AM, victor aravena said:

Was it actually sold by Amazon? Or was it just shipped by Amazon? (Very often there'll be other companies or 3rd party sellers selling items on Amazon that Amazon is shipping out for them.)

Edit: Saw a later response from you with a screenshot of the order. It indeed was not sold by Amazon. It was sold by Extreme Tech Distribution.

Amazon may have shipped it to you, but they didn't sell it to you.

I've never had any major trouble with anything I've bought on Amazon that was shipped and sold by Amazon themselves. I haven't had an issue with something from a 3rd party seller that I can remember, or if I did, it was dealt with pretty quickly and easily.

When buying something from a 3rd party regardless of the website, always check to make sure they're legit, especially if it's something fairly expensive.

As many others have said, Amazon doesn't go around scamming people. If they mess something up, they do their best to take care of it and make everything right. I once ordered something from Amazon that got lost in the mail, so they sent a replacement for free (and then sent a second on accident). Both the replacements ended up being the wrong item, so they sent me another replacement for free and told me to keep or throw away the other two they sent (Roughly $20 each). The third replacement was also wrong. They paid for return shipping for me to send the three wrong items back and gave me a full refund. Was it a headache? Yes. Did they still take care of me in the end? Yes.

Side note, being rude to support only gets you further from getting help from them, and being demanding doesn't do anything to help either. Source: I work at a help desk.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Victor.

I have the exact same story that you have. I also ordered surface pro 6 on amazon from seller extreme tech distribution and i received 2017 model with core m3 and 4gb of ram. I contacted amazon support and they told me i can send it back and i will receive full refund + they will refund all shipping cost. They even said they will pay for fastest shipping cost if i order a replacement. So today i sent the package back. 1 hour later i found your story and now i am really scared that same could happen to me.

I see that last response is from august 20th and i am interested if you had any more luck in resolving your problem?

9 hours ago, Maticslo said:

Hey Victor.

I have the exact same story that you have. I also ordered surface pro 6 on amazon from seller extreme tech distribution and i received 2017 model with core m3 and 4gb of ram. I contacted amazon support and they told me i can send it back and i will receive full refund + they will refund all shipping cost. They even said they will pay for fastest shipping cost if i order a replacement. So today i sent the package back. 1 hour later i found your story and now i am really scared that same could happen to me.

I see that last response is from august 20th and i am interested if you had any more luck in resolving your problem?

Well I'm assuming you weren't rude with the CS representative, so that makes your odds significantly better.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

9 hours ago, Maticslo said:

Hey Victor.

You'll be fine, Amazon is great with taking care of stuff like that. I'd take OP's story with a massive pile of salt, I highly doubt they're telling the full story.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Hang on, I've heard of this before... 

(This one had a happy ending eventually though) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/videography/comments/c7zo3x/amazon_ripped_me_off_sent_sony_a6000_instead_of/

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

To update you on my situation. 2 days ago i got confirmation from post office which said my package was delivered. Today i asked customer support if they received it and they told me they didnt get it. I dont know what to do now.

Also i was never rude in my emails, i was always respectfull.

1 hour ago, Maticslo said:

Hi everyone.

To update you on my situation. 2 days ago i got confirmation from post office which said my package was delivered. Today i asked customer support if they received it and they told me they didnt get it. I dont know what to do now.

I am guessing you are the OP, why do you have a different account?

1 hour ago, Viridian said:

I don't think its OP as the person in the profile picture looks significantly different to the one in OP's profile picture

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 14TB combined HDD | macOS 14 Ventura, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 16.5 with Dopamine 2 + Trollstore 2

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

5 hours ago, josbeph83 said:

I don't think its OP as the person in the profile picture looks significantly different to the one in OP's profile picture

Yeah, just a Sketchy post all around IMO.

7 hours ago, Viridian said:

in an earlier post he said that he had the same situation as victor

?

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

6 hours ago, Viridian said:

Yeah, just a Sketchy post all around IMO.

6 hours ago, Gegger said:

in an earlier post he said that he had the same situation as victor

?

Hmmm I cant tell. It is just sketchy

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 14TB combined HDD | macOS 14 Ventura, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 16.5 with Dopamine 2 + Trollstore 2

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

17 hours ago, Maticslo said:

Hi everyone.

You contact them again and tell them they need to check their receiving department. Also check your tracking - it might have a name for who accepted the package.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Hello

I am definitely not the same person as OP, i just happen to have very similar problem. Today i found out that amazon has a different site that is not accessible from their main site and is used only for specifically for returns and refunds. The status for my return here is set to "return received. Processing your refund".

Obviously they have some problems with communication.

Right now i am staying optimistic, but i am just yired of all this mess and want it to end as soon as possible.

• 9 months later...

hello! original poster here. it s been over a year and the only things i can do is to go around warning people of this scam. 0 money back. and by now i assumed it. WHAT I CANT BELIEVE is that AMAZON LETS THIS SELLER SCAM please check their page reviews. https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=111-5880766-6029869&protocol=current&seller=A1UZI3IS99AIV8&sshmPath= 

over a year and they keep scamming people and amazon does nothing. by now i hope there is no body putting in doubt my post and help me spreading the word.

i want to buy the new surface pro 7 but there is no way i am doing it on amazon, there is not a single seller without these scamm warnings.

i wish a famous youtuber talked about these scamms. why amazon allows them to do it?. do they get their share?. terrible.

scammers 1.PNG

scammers 2.PNG

scammers 3.PNG

55 minutes ago, victor aravena said:

hello! original poster here. it s been over a year and the only things i can do is to go around warning people of this scam. 0 money back. and by now i assumed it. WHAT I CANT BELIEVE is that AMAZON LETS THIS SELLER SCAM please check their page reviews. https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=111-5880766-6029869&protocol=current&seller=A1UZI3IS99AIV8&sshmPath= 

over a year and they keep scamming people and amazon does nothing. by now i hope there is no body putting in doubt my post and help me spreading the word.

i want to buy the new surface pro 7 but there is no way i am doing it on amazon, there is not a single seller without these scamm warnings.

i wish a famous youtuber talked about these scamms. why amazon allows them to do it?. do they get their share?. terrible.

scammers 1.PNG

scammers 2.PNG

scammers 3.PNG

Should have called them. I've gotten Amazon to do stuff they didn't want to by bugging them every day until they refunded me.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

4 minutes ago, TheBritishVillain said:

Despite proof of returning it, they kept the item and my money... I paid by debit card. - I know I can still contest but not worth it, because debit card indemnity claims are harder to contest than if you pay with a credit card, furthermore, I would rather save my 'disputes' for potential larger transactions so doesn't look like i'm claiming all the time.

Im pretty sure the UK has some of the highest consumer protection laws in the world. I would have complained to what ever part of the government handles that. Yeah you might not get your money back, but at least the government  can tap them on the shoulder and be like "WTF man", corporations hate when the government taps them on the shoulder. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

4 hours ago, victor aravena said:

-snip-

I've scimmed though the comments and here's my take on it.

Once you didn't get anywhere in the chat, I INSTANTLY, would have called. I would have been calm, clear, but firm on the phone. Taking your money and not sending you the product is illegal. Amazon tends to have a track record of very good customer service. It's very easy to just refund/help you, it makes you happy, it costs them not a drop in the bucket, and it increases business. I have a feeling there was a disconnect somewhere, and you got fucked. But I would have immediately called and sorted it out.

If somehow on the off chance they still wouldn't refund you, my next call would have been to Mastercard (your payment method), and gone directly to their fraud line. I've never had a mastercard, but I've had to do 2 charge backs on my Visa, and the process is simple. You call, explain the issue, they attempt to get a representative on the line (3 way call), if necessary, and then sort the issue out, in like a mediation type of way. Worst case scenario, if you haven't received a product, and you've paid the money, the fraud department will charge back amazon, and give you your money back, and launch an investigation, etc, etc. I may have missed it, but it appeared you didn't do this, and i feel it would have sorted the issue right away.

If by some god forsaken reason that didn't work, I easily would have been looking into legal routes, etc.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

3 hours ago, TheBritishVillain said:

they kept the item and my money.

Could've sued them for that.

Same for OP.

Keeping the item and your money is illegal.

They have to either send back the item or refund you. One of the two.

Had you tried chatting with an Amazon representative before sending the item back? To explain the situation?

Usually, what they do is open the return ticket themselves, which is then linked to the conversation that explain the issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 hours ago, Statik said:

I've scimmed though the comments and here's my take on it.

Once you didn't get anywhere in the chat, I INSTANTLY, would have called. I would have been calm, clear, but firm on the phone. Taking your money and not sending you the product is illegal. Amazon tends to have a track record of very good customer service. It's very easy to just refund/help you, it makes you happy, it costs them not a drop in the bucket, and it increases business. I have a feeling there was a disconnect somewhere, and you got fucked. But I would have immediately called and sorted it out.

If somehow on the off chance they still wouldn't refund you, my next call would have been to Mastercard (your payment method), and gone directly to their fraud line. I've never had a mastercard, but I've had to do 2 charge backs on my Visa, and the process is simple. You call, explain the issue, they attempt to get a representative on the line (3 way call), if necessary, and then sort the issue out, in like a mediation type of way. Worst case scenario, if you haven't received a product, and you've paid the money, the fraud department will charge back amazon, and give you your money back, and launch an investigation, etc, etc. I may have missed it, but it appeared you didn't do this, and i feel it would have sorted the issue right away.

If by some god forsaken reason that didn't work, I easily would have been looking into legal routes, etc.

People don't want to call anymore and getting a phone line sometimes is like getting blood out of a stone, kinda sad because that's generally the best way to get things done. Tying a phoneline up costs a lot more than talking to someone on a chat where honestly they probably have like 5 open at once. 

4 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

People don't want to call anymore

Thats because we are all anti social and don't like talking to each other. It started with my generation when cell phones were released and every one had one, which happen probably around the time I was in middle school or high school. I didn't get my first smart phone till college. 

Keeping the item and the money.... not sure I can believe that.

Worst they'd do is make you keep the broken item and they keep the money, denying your claim.

This whole thread always rubbed me wrong, too much of not doing enough to get it resolved after our suggestions.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

13 hours ago, TheBritishVillain said:

I was also shafted by Amazon UK in a similar scenario about 2 years ago.

I spent around £80-90 on a 7200RPM Seagate Hard Drive at the time and they sent me the wrong version and it was only 5400RPM. I returned it factory sealed like normal just to request a refund, however they never did.

Despite proof of returning it, they kept the item and my money... I paid by debit card. - I know I can still contest but not worth it, because debit card indemnity claims are harder to contest than if you pay with a credit card, furthermore, I would rather save my 'disputes' for potential larger transactions so doesn't look like i'm claiming all the time.

FYI, this is coming from a guy that works in financial services, has had over 10+ PayPal accounts, 6 bank accounts and a premium Amazon seller account. 

Amazon are really good if you don't receive an item, but their return process is very unnerving to say the least. 

Way too much assumption here, especially on how claims work.  You don't "save" your claims like a limited number of chips in a poker game.  You make claims when things like this happen.

Financial services?  Well coming from an accountant who's dealt with companies money and banking issues for 25 years now... you're dead wrong.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

39 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Thats because we are all anti social and don't like talking to each other. It started with my generation when cell phones were released and every one had one, which happen probably around the time I was in middle school or high school. I didn't get my first smart phone till college. 

I hate the phone but if it's gonna save me money I'm gonna call. Works with everything too from returns to internet rates. 

2 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

internet rates. 

Not for us. Comcast pretty much tells us to piss off when we bitch about pricing. 

45 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Not for us. Comcast pretty much tells us to piss off when we bitch about pricing. 

No they try to upsell other services.

Oh something happened and you can't afford your internet service, well if you add Basic Local TV we can save you $50 a month and your bill will only go up by $10 + taxes and fees. what?

At least thats been my experience with XFINITY by Comcast lol.