LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

What about Underglow and hydralics? :(

I like my spoons in Titanium though.

I can get titanium but I have to order them in.

Underglow and overglow are available but fresh out of hydraulic spoons.

http://www.liftlabsdesign.com/

close enough to a hydraulic spoon...

On a more Star Citizen note jsut got back from the Nvidia Game 24 and got to try the Oculus Rift, that thing is pretty good, its going to be epic wiht SC. They had it playing Eve Valkyrie and even looking about that cockpit was pretty cool.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

On a more Star Citizen note jsut got back from the Nvidia Game 24 and got to try the Oculus Rift, that thing is pretty good, its going to be epic wiht SC. They had it playing Eve Valkyrie and even looking about that cockpit was pretty cool.

They didn't have either of those two in Game 24 in Sweden :( but they had Asus Swift and Tablet Shield :)

Oh and gift bags :D 

They didn't have either of those two in Game 24 in Sweden :( but they had Asus Swift and Tablet Shield :)

Oh and gift bags :D

The queue for the Rift was ridiculous though. they had the tablets and shield controllers though, they are nice I like the controllers but the tablets for gaming is a little meh, especially when they had a 50" tv hooked up to a tri-sli pc right next to them :) The bags were nice got a nice snazzy Nvidia mouse mat and a too large tshirt :)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

The queue for the Rift was ridiculous though. they had the tablets and shield controllers though, they are nice I like the controllers but the tablets for gaming is a little meh, especially when they had a 50" tv hooked up to a tri-sli pc right next to them :) The bags were nice got a nice snazzy Nvidia mouse mat and a too large tshirt :)

Yeah same here :D and some candy!

Yeah same here :D and some candy!

You got candy, I'm jealous!

-Groucho Marx

Am I right in saying that private matches have been disabled?

Also 10 days until I get my new CPU!

yes, for the most part, the servers are wonky still

Why did the disable them? Because the servers where wonky? I find a book under the wonky leg usually works, did they run out of books?

Why did the disable them? Because the servers where wonky? I find a book under the wonky leg usually works, did they run out of books?

They disabled it because its still being kicked to make it work. Something server side I believe.

-Groucho Marx

They disabled it because its still being kicked to make it work. Something server side I believe.

Shame, was hoping to plays with you guys

Shame, was hoping to plays with you guys

You still can but you need to be in some sort of voice coms so one person can start a match and call out the match ID. Kinda sorta works... and would be fine if they made an invite or even copy and paste thing for the ID because repeating it over TS five times is annoying.

-Groucho Marx

because repeating it over TS five times is annoying.

Can't ya just type it into the TS chat?

Granted, I dunno how complex it is because my launcher crashed when updating, and I have to redownload the whole thing now due to corrupted files that I keep putting it off. xD

-This space intentionally left blank-

Can't ya just type it into the TS chat?

Granted, I dunno how complex it is because my launcher crashed when updating, and I have to redownload the whole thing now due to corrupted files that I keep putting it off. xD

Yeah you can but then you ahve to tab out of SC and type it out then see if your game crashed or not... its a mission.

-Groucho Marx

Yeah you can but then you ahve to tab out of SC and type it out then see if your game crashed or not... its a mission.

I wonder if the overwolf or steam overlay would work? IDK I have so many overlays ATM its crazy

I will have a look once I've stopped playing with the files

I wonder if the overwolf or steam overlay would work? IDK I have so many overlays ATM its crazy

I will have a look once I've stopped playing with the files

I am not sure about steam, as its not a steam game I think it might be unlikely as for over wolf I never install that, I am still an old school keep TS up on the second monitor type of person. Overlays have caused me too many issues in the past with their glitchyness.

-Groucho Marx

I am not sure about steam, as its not a steam game I think it might be unlikely as for over wolf I never install that, I am still an old school keep TS up on the second monitor type of person. Overlays have caused me too many issues in the past with their glitchyness.

Never had any problems with overlays myself, IMO a god send, wish there was one that just displayed a real time clock :lol: but I can only get afterburner to work which is no help, steam apparently works but I can't seem to get it to run myself, my dad was talking about a vbs script so will look into that, never used team speak and don't have a second monitor either but the 40" TV suits me fine :)

Never had any problems with overlays myself, IMO a god send, wish there was one that just displayed a real time clock :lol: but I can only get afterburner to work which is no help, steam apparently works but I can't seem to get it to run myself, my dad was talking about a vbs script so will look into that, never used team speak and don't have a second monitor either but the 40" TV suits me fine :)

http://www.howtogeek.com/179370/how-to-add-non-steam-games-to-steam-and-apply-custom-icons/

You could try the steam overlay by doing this. Also it shows you to customize your steam library to look really cool! 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Military, Engineering and Bounty Hunting all sound like fun

Gonna post this here too since it may not be seen in the other thread it's in:

Does anyone remember what the other ship types they're supposed to be designing for stretch goals? I remember salvaging (which they just did), and I think there was a mining one, a data-transport one, and if there was anything else I don't remember.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Gonna post this here too since it may not be seen in the other thread it's in:

Does anyone remember what the other ship types they're supposed to be designing for stretch goals? I remember salvaging (which they just did), and I think there was a mining one, a data-transport one, and if there was anything else I don't remember.

I can't find anything else, I know they said the mustang would go up for sale/swap when its done.

Surely that's got to be the next ship?

Mining, Bulk transport, data security, and a few others, more info here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14159-Future-Concept-Sale-Plans

Relavent text:

• RSI Orion – Roberts Space Industries’ goal has always been to make the stars available to individual Citizens. Now, with the RSI Orion mining platform, RSI is letting individuals take over a process formerly controlled by megacorporations. The Orion’s features include high-grade turret-mounted tractor beam arrays, durable exterior-accessible ‘saddlebags’ for mineral storage and a cabin designed by the team that brought you the Aurora and Constellation!
  • Origin 890 JUMP – The rumors are true: Origin Jumpworks has a larger ship in the works! The Origin 890 JUMP is an interstellar super-yacht with exquisite styling and an array of high quality upgrade options. Travel the stars in style with multiple decks, high visibility windows and a small boat bay. Whether you’re outfitting it to explore new worlds or to take a pleasure cruise through Terra, the 890 JUMP is the epitome of luxury, class and refinement!
  • Aegis Reclaimer – The Reclaimer (formerly Surveyor), from noted military contractor Aegis, is an industrial-quality salvage ship. Equipped with a reinforced cargo bay, a long-range jump drive and launch pods for unmanned drones, the Reclaimer is an ideal ship for taking advantage of deep space wrecks. Tractor beams, floodlights, scanner options and docking ports round out the tool chest on this capable, utilitarian spacecraft.
  • Anvil Carrack – The Anvil Carrack has been the vanguard of every UEE exploration effort in recent years. Featuring reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, a highly advanced jump drive array and a dedicated computer core room that allows it to put the maximum processing power into jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use as a pathfinder spacecraft. Features on-board accommodations to allow for truly self-sufficient flight, including crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite capable of always charting a route home!
  • MISC Hull C (Discreet) – Scaling from small “box trucks” to massive supertankers, the MISC range of cargo hulls (A-D) are the standard goods transporter in human space. Extremely configurable, MISC Hulls can be adapted for most any type of transport job: from standard bulk shipping on the patrolled spacelanes to armored cargo hauling on the frontier. While these pre-configured hulls are primarily used for legitimate purposes, the MISC Hull Cs have recently become the favorite for criminals who modify the ship with advanced sensor shadow technology, quick-decompress holds and a variety of hidden compartments without modifying the ship’s body so it will appear to onlookers as standard everyday transports.
  • Drake Herald – Knowledge is power, and one of the most valuable commodities is pure information: the 1s and 0s behind everything from UEC ledgers to Citizenship ratings. Whether it’s colonists struggling to stay in contact with the UEE’s central worlds or criminals trading in illicit data, there will always be a need to securely move data. The Drake Herald, small, armored ship, is designed to fit that need and safely get that information from Point A to Point B. Featuring a powerful central engine (for high speed transit and generating the power needed for effective data encryption/containment), advanced encryption software and an armored computer core, the Herald is unique among personal spacecraft in that it is designed to be easily ‘cleaned’ when in danger of capture. The Herald includes an array of heavy duty internal options for data protection, including redundant power subsystems and EMP shielding, and a high-powered broadcast array for data transmission.

I want to see the Herald so bad. Does anyone know/have a guess at what price point it could be pledged for?

Well, the Reclaimer sale lasts one week, after that we'll have to see. There could be another concept sale or not.

All the concept ships have to be approved by Chris before they can go on sale.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!