LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

its working, Athlon 2 x3 450 running at 3.9 Average fps was 3 in SC 8350 average is a stable 20fps but its ridiculously smooth for 20fps. Load times are slower but better in game, not quite what I expected but seems OK, currently running stock cooler atm and really don't know why people complain about the noise

20 only ? what GPU did you have again? i have around 40-60 

i5 4580k + 2x 280x

20 only ? what GPU did you have again? i have around 40-60

i5 4580k + 2x 280x

See above

OK, sorted. I have a r9 270, this might piss you off but I'm getting the same fps now :)

lol :D good.

Now to figure out how to do the Jolly Co-operation!

Yep, I'll be on the chat in a mo mate

@rentaspoon

@Wauthar

Sorry about today, me and dad was watching Japanese Archer history among other things :P

we need a schedule or something when we can have our......

Posted Image

No problem, sorry you missed out, it's hard for me to get time to sort out a game anyway because of my kids but we'll find a time

Yay! Steam overlay is working! Turns out MSI afterburner has an exclusive lock on overlaying some programs even if you don't use the overlay... Bad MSI!

ixi_your_face is it worth having a steam group BTW? Would you have issues if I made one?

Wauthar I'm thinking we should challenge other people to pair up or squad up and beat out 45 minute dead playthrough vanduul swarm

Our game still isn't on the leaderboard though :(

Yay! Steam overlay is working! Turns out MSI afterburner has an exclusive lock on overlaying some programs even if you don't use the overlay... Bad MSI! ixi_your_face is it worth having a steam group BTW? Would you have issues if I made one? Wauthar I'm thinking we should challenge other people to pair up or squad up and beat out 45 minute dead playthrough vanduul swarm Our game still isn't on the leaderboard though :(

Made :)

Editing the main post to include the link. Will include link in the application page too.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LTTConglomerate

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Made :)

Editing the main post to include the link. Will include link in the application page too.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LTTConglomerate

cool

this way we can hang and play other shiz while waiting for sc,

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

cool

this way we can hang and play other shiz while waiting for sc,

Yep, if you have the steam overlay on its a good way to share the friend codes too.

While I remember @ixi_your_face any rules/copyright on the UOLTT logo?

Was think t-shirts, decals and stencils that sort of stuff, was thinking of releasing the vector image I have so peeps can take them to shops etc

Would be nice if we can promote UOLTT

While I remember @ixi_your_face any rules/copyright on the UOLTT logo? Was think t-shirts, decals and stencils that sort of stuff, was thinking of releasing the vector image I have so peeps can take them to shops etc Would be nice if we can promote UOLTT

I wouldn't say so, so long as you don't sell them :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I have a local clothing store that will so custom images! @ixi_your_face can I get the source for the image used in the steam group? That blue looks awesome!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I wouldn't say so, so long as you don't sell them :)
I had no plan on it but I have a plan with a stencil
I have a local clothing store that will so custom images! @ixi_your_face can I get the source for the image used in the steam group? That blue looks awesome!
They will usually ask for a vector file... Depending on how professional they are!Plus it'll give you the clearest pic, its easy to do yourself

Joined the Steam group. Now I just need to find the time for hanging out with you, guys. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Wow, interesting, i was checking out some user reviews on the Saitek X55 Rhino, its not getting much love. its like 6/10 average!

I like the design on the Throttle but the joystick...i rather take the Warthog even though it lacks the ...was it the jaw? i cant remember.

blip

How are you finding your X55? anything bad about it?

7XE5VrO.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler