LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

my game woun't exit the infinite loading screen
Alt f4 or log out log inI alt tab as soon as the loading screen is onscreen and then check every minute, seems to load fine in the background but rarely happens for me
Has there been a patch that broke them?
Most likely, sometimes I load into a match with no guns

Alt f4 or log out log in I alt tab as soon as the loading screen is onscreen and then check every minute, seems to load fine in the background but rarely happens for me

Most likely, sometimes I load into a match with no guns

I have no patch that needs to be downloaded since yesterday. It all worked fine for me.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

7XE5VrO.jpg

thanks!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I have no patch that needs to be downloaded since yesterday. It all worked fine for me.

Suppose you don't have an Aurora?

Edit: Reddit is says they have been nerfed :(

I'll cross chassis mine

Suppose you don't have an Aurora?Edit: Reddit is says they have been nerfed :( I'll cross chassis mine

I have an Aurora, but why using it when I have a 300i :P

But that nerf sounds like it limits the Aurora further in terms of combat...

I have an Aurora, but why using it when I have a 300i :P

But that nerf sounds like it limits the Aurora further in terms of combat...

Yep, no point using it, the ai on single player just runs away and I spent 15 minutes on wave 1 chasing the vanduul, which bearing in mind we completed vanduul swarm in 45 is a bit backwards.

Your 300i looked damn sexy firing its guns the other day :)

Nothing got nerfed - the latest patch just made the guns function as they where supposed to.  The Aurora has only class 1 mounts (non gimbaled) and the 300 has 2x class 1 (wings) and 1x class 2 (chin, gimbaled)

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but the 890 JUMP will go on sale this Friday! Limited amounts will be available and will be spread over different timezones (gg CIG).

Price: $600 :o

EDIT: Link: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/186116/890-jump-concept-sale-plans#latest

Edited by Wauthar

Nothing got nerfed - the latest patch just made the guns function as they where supposed to. The Aurora has only class 1 mounts (non gimbaled) and the 300 has 2x class 1 (wings) and 1x class 2 (chin, gimbaled)

They got nerfed, they don't act how they use to so they are nerfed regardless of intention.

On top of that the guns are now slower firing and harder hitting, I'd prefer them to fire a little fire even with a little spread to help and if they gimballed literally a centimeter on screen it would make sense

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but the 890 JUMP will go on sale this Friday! Limited amounts will be available and will be spread over different timezones (gg CIG).

EDIT: Link: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/186116/890-jump-concept-sale-plans#latest

I'm guessing it's to limit over saturation and people selling them on the grey market?

EDIT: Link: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/186116/890-jump-concept-sale-plans#latest

600$... f**k me, that's a lot of cash for a "pussy magnet" type of boat. I'm NOT melting my whole fleet for a flying villa ;)

600$... f**k me, that's a lot of cash for a "pussy magnet" type of boat. I'm NOT melting my whole fleet for a flying villa ;)

Get the credit card out then

A quote from Ben:

The 890 Jump is a big ship with top of the line luxury-class components; it's the size of a corvette, with four decks and all kinds of features that you'll learn about later in the week. As far as our ships go, it's the closest thing to the original role for the Idris (except fancy!)

This thing is going to be beautiful and huge! If the Phoenix wasn't enough for people, this is the answer. But that price though... :)

Get the credit card out then

No more!

I've promised myself I'm not going to spend another dollar on this game before they fix some stuff.

At the moment I'm too worried about the development speed / flight model / ignoring hotas players / development priorities etc.

Don't get me wrong. I was never more hyped for ANY game in 20 years but.. I'm just worried..

No more!

I've promised myself I'm not going to spend another dollar on this game before they fix some stuff.

At the moment I'm too worried about the development speed / flight model / ignoring hotas players / development priorities etc.

Don't get me wrong. I was never more hyped for ANY game in 20 years but.. I'm just worried..

I dunno, squadron 42 seems to be coming along fine and now they have the experimental stuff down they seem to be making good time.

On the other hand they've missed every deadline and CR has a lot of childhood memories of mine to ruin

I dunno, squadron 42 seems to be coming along fine and now they have the experimental stuff down they seem to be making good time.

On the other hand they've missed every deadline and CR has a lot of childhood memories of mine to ruin

Yeah, so it's not like I'm loosing my hopes but for now I don't really care about new hangars and fps shooters and all other stuff. I want a game that is fun to fly and shoot, and then the rest.

Well guys, i did it...i bought a X55.....its a do or die...let´s hope mine is not a lemonade.

First impression: its bigger then the X52, the Throttle is giving me wet dreams and im not even sleeping.
The swapable spring system is a bonus and if something would break i´d just 3D print a new part (not the spring though)
So far i find the buttons solid, nothing is wobbly or loose.
I also found this https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/151256/x55-hotas-profile-for-star-citizen
So it will be interesting to se how till will feel :)

Yeah, so it's not like I'm loosing my hopes but for now I don't really care about new hangars and fps shooters and all other stuff. I want a game that is fun to fly and shoot, and then the rest.

Yep I feel ya brother, if I'm ever in game on SC send me a message via steam and we'll hit up a bit of arena commander together

Well guys, i did it...i bought a X55.....its a do or die...let´s hope mine is not a lemonade.

First impression: its bigger then the X52, the Throttle is giving me wet dreams and im not even sleeping.

The swapable spring system is a bonus and if something would break i´d just 3D print a new part (not the spring though)

I also found this https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/151256/x55-hotas-profile-for-star-citizen

Dammit I wasn't going to buy one because of the lemons but now I'm wondering if the troubles are over exaggerated!

Yep I feel ya brother, if I'm ever in game on SC send me a message via steam and we'll hit up a bit of arena commander together

Sure will do!

I'm struggling with my logitech 3d pro as my x-55 is dead but I'll kick those vandull with all my anger.

Sure will do!

I'm struggling with my logitech 3d pro as my x-55 is dead but I'll kick those vandull with all my anger.

What's up with the 3d pro?

I also found this https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/151256/x55-hotas-profile-for-star-citizen

well i'm wondering about how is targeting handled with a joystick. you can't compete with a mouse imo. i don't think joystick is an advantage for dogfighting if you have mobile weapons. if your weapons are fixed then there is no problem i guess. i think joysticks will be useful with ships like connie or so. where you only fly the ship and maybe lock on missiles and other players use turrets. and i think they somehow have to fix this(dunno maybe auto targeting?) since this will be more like a space sim instead of "battlefield space edition"

What's up with the 3d pro?

Nothing - it's a great stick. Unbeatable at this price.

It's just that I got used to the x-55 so much that it's hard to play without all those buttons and comfort :)

Nothing - it's a great stick. Unbeatable at this price.It's just that I got used to the x-55 so much that it's hard to play without all those buttons and comfort :)
Maybe I wont get one then if the kids break it I won't do a Darth Vader
well i'm wondering about how is targeting handled with a joystick. you can't compete with a mouse imo. i don't think joystick is an advantage for dogfighting if you have mobile weapons. if your weapons are fixed then there is no problem i guess. i think joysticks will be useful with ships like connie or so. where you only fly the ship and maybe lock on missiles and other players use turrets. and i think they somehow have to fix this(dunno maybe auto targeting?) since this will be more like a space sim instead of "battlefield space edition"
The mouse has never been good for flight and space sims until this point shoot style gameplay, which to me is a depressing if you play that way as your not really controlling the ship.I've found you don't need gimballed weapons if you have a joystick as tracking targets are easier.