LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just tried it, something is up with the aurora, kicks left and right whenever it decides to, it's like riding a mule.

Explosions near the terraformas are cool as it ripples and xbox controller are mapped arkwardly.

Still playable though

Just tried it, something is up with the aurora, kicks left and right whenever it decides to, it's like riding a mule.

Explosions near the terraformas are cool as it ripples and xbox controller are mapped arkwardly.

Still playable though

If it is the issue I had it is detecting other control devices ( for me it was a flight stick) unplug it and it will work better.

I had a 360 controller and a flight stick installed and when using my mouse and keyboard it was having random fits until i unplugged either the flight stick or 360 controller.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

If it is the issue I had it is detecting other control devices ( for me it was a flight stick) unplug it and it will work better.

I had a 360 controller and a flight stick installed and when using my mouse and keyboard it was having random fits until i unplugged either the flight stick or 360 controller.

I'm using a 360 controller, will play with it after footy

I'm using a 360 controller, will play with it after footy

We still want that speedtest.

Ain't got time for that

If you can dodge make a wrench post you can dodge post a ball speedtest.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Also TIL my work bought a new workstation for my work space and only connected it to a 100 mbit switch.  3543608049.png

If you can dodge make a wrench post you can dodge post a ball speedtest.

No seriously haven't got time, family life, currently rocking daughter to sleep while I post this

No seriously haven't got time, family life, currently rocking daughter to sleep while I post this

It's ok, I was making a joke, a funny, a jest... Don't hurt me!  {RUNS FROM THE MIGHT OF SPOON <which for the record is clearly inferior to a spork> !}

NVM it worked....

WILL FLIP MY HELMET HEEHEHEHEHEHEHH I WILL BE GONE FOR 4 years now

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Alright, so I've played a bit of the release and it's really good for a very early release of dogfighting. If peeps are interested, I made a short video showing how it runs on a gtx 770 at Very High settings.

Video:

Will upload a Vanduul Swarm gameplay video in a little while as well.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I'm back :( With the Aurora...

it's really hard for me to roll left or right using A or D. its so hard to level the ship and cant fly when im flying 45 degrees all the time...

Next...it took me 16 minutes to kill a vanduul...I  have a while...

Next Next...how come I can't select Spectrum mode? The mode where you can play with friends? that options greyed out..

Thats it for me so far

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Multiplayer won't be available for a while. The slots for that depend on when you pledged. If you just pledged I wouldn't even expect it for a while.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm back :( With the Aurora...

it's really hard for me to roll left or right using A or D. its so hard to level the ship and cant fly when im flying 45 degrees all the time...

Next...it took me 16 minutes to kill a vanduul...I  have a while...

Next Next...how come I can't select Spectrum mode? The mode where you can play with friends? that options greyed out..

Thats it for me so far

Try to not to play with the Keyboard and Mouse setup. I've noticed that it's really hard to control your ship this way. I personally will use an XBOX controller until my x52 HOTAS arrives.

I've uploaded the Vanduul Swarm video! It basically shows how a GTX 770 based system plays the Swarm mode. It reaches around 35-45 fps on Very High mode, with the lowest hitting 25fps.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I have aiming issues with my X52, i need to fine tune it but KBM went damn well, i guess im a better Keyboard Warrior then the rest of you guys! 
and man i need to change the load-out on the Hornet, so far i like the 300i more even though the engine loves to get blown off.

How are people on low end and amd cpus? Think it might be time for an upgrade for me

I'm downloading it, we'll see how it runs. I'll probably need to change my PC sooner or later, though...

Edit : Damn, 10GB for a single location.... Let's hope the final release won't require 100GB+ x)

I'm downloading it, we'll see how it runs. I'll probably need to change my PC sooner or later, though...

What's your specs?

What's your specs?

It's ... a laptop x) I don't even pass minimum requirements ...

Asus G53SX, Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR3 (this is why...), GeForce 560M GTX.

Hangar module runs with passable FPS in low (20/25).

It's ... a laptop x) I don't even pass minimum requirements ...

Asus G53SX, Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR3 (this is why...), GeForce 560M GTX.

Hangar module runs with passable FPS in low (20/25).

Good luck then mate, my athlon is getting murdered! Gonna try it on my A8 apu laptop later.

Try to not to play with the Keyboard and Mouse setup. I've noticed that it's really hard to control your ship this way. I personally will use an XBOX controller until my x52 HOTAS arrives.

I've uploaded the Vanduul Swarm video! It basically shows how a GTX 770 based system plays the Swarm mode. It reaches around 35-45 fps on Very High mode, with the lowest hitting 25fps.

there's reports that controls glitches with multiple peripheral connected try KBM with the xbox controller unplug

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

there's reports that controls glitches with multiple peripheral connected try KBM with the xbox controller unplug

You can punch me if this is stupid but this include a usb mouse interfering with an xbox controller?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13925-Arena-Commander-V08-Thank-You

Thought this was quiet nice, 0% crashes now thats a gaming first.

Just been playing on my lunch and managed to get a full blackout and redout at the same time

You can punch me if this is stupid but this include a usb mouse interfering with an xbox controller?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13925-Arena-Commander-V08-Thank-You

Thought this was quiet nice, 0% crashes now thats a gaming first.

Just been playing on my lunch and managed to get a full blackout and redout at the same time

yup, its a legit issue, its even on the workaround thread

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/137191/arena-commander-reported-issue-workarounds-faq

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here