Murican politicians on Snowden...

James_AJ

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/nsa-program-defenders-question-snowdens-motives/2014/01/19/091fccaa-811d-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html

After reading this, I want to blow my brains out...

“I believe there’s a reason he ended up in the hands, the loving arms, of an FSB agent in Moscow,” said Rep. Mike Rogers, (R-Mich.), in a reference to Russian president Vladi­mir Putin, a former head of the Russian security service. “I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

this sh*t is exactly why Murica is hated by countries around the world... the blame's always on someone else, not itself.

Rogers, appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” said he believes that Snowden’s actions have done significant damage to the U.S. military.

again, how can you freaking know?

Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Tex.), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said he believes Snowden was “cultivated by a foreign power.”

..."Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

“The president very clearly said, ‘We need this capability to keep people safe,’ ” said Feinstein, also appearing on “Meet the Press,” adding that the majority of members on her committee would agree with that.

...I don't even...

Opponents of the NSA’s collection of American’s phone records were also heartened by Obama’s speech.

Oh, I'm sure Angela Merkel is still worked up over this sh*t. And a billion others.

and the best one's the last one:

“It showed he was listening to those of us across the political spectrum,” said Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “We are now in a position to keep faith with the constitution.”

hmm... why don't I have faith in Murican constitution?

This article had exactly what I didn't like about american politicians' views on NSA, Snowden, privacy, etc. I think this more than enough shows that they are fed up pigs. Enjoy reading the article and getting infuriated by the words of our dearly Murican politicians.

Ugh I hate this country more and more every day...

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

^^^

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I first read the title as "musician politicians" ... Did they try to fiddle Snowden to death?

People do know he did nothing wrong and actually informed then that our government is spying on everyone, illegally, right?

I hate people more than our government, they're the idiots that gave them these powers over the years.

Canada is a pretty welcoming place. Come. (P.S please keep us on your side)

Canada is a pretty welcoming place. Come. (P.S please keep us on your side)

we have NSA too. oh noes.

we have NSA too. oh noes.

Yes, but at least we are friends with mosttttt countries.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/nsa-program-defenders-question-snowdens-motives/2014/01/19/091fccaa-811d-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html

After reading this, I want to blow my brains out...

this sh*t is exactly why Murica is hated by countries around the world... the blame's always on someone else, not itself.

again, how can you freaking know?

..."Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Can you tell me where it is okay to give operational information about operations against a foreign enemy, one who is seeking Nuclear Weapons, who violate women's rights, who treat children like slaves, who endorse and support terrorism against the United States and her Allies, who is holding Americans in prison without trial or fair treatment and without medical aid? Because you know Snowden did that... How about putting foreign operations against enemies of the United States at jeopardy, do you agree that is okay? Do you also agree hacking is okay, because if you do I have a few things to get to work on? Open your mind, and engage your brain for a few seconds.

And there are real questions that should be asked about if he was being cultivated and controlled by a foreign power. From a Intelligence standpoint, the Snowden leak is even more damaging then probably Hanssen, Ames, and the Five combined. And that is saying something, all things considered. Oh and FYI, who would have thought those guys would have turned to the dark side of the USSR, but hey, you won't even question that Snowden might have been turned. Ugh, you make me sick actually, fanboys of Snowden. Ewww.

Edit: Oh and one last thing, when is it okay to break Federal Law? I mean, do you think you should be able to break ANY Law you deem not good for you?

I agree that Snowden did damage to the US Military that is a fact nothing to argue about that.
And it was a crime what he did so he should get in jail for what he did, but so should the NSA.
Because what they're doing is clearly "NOT" because of security reasons.

The average US citizen has higher risk to die from a lightning strike,car accident,gang fights ect. then from a terrorist attack.
If they would really care about safety they wouldn't allow complete broken cars on the streets that kill every day a few people in the US.
And if they collect so much data then they should have enough information about so many Gangs,Paedophile ect. to put them in jail and to really make this country more safe.

They should rather put all that money into something more use full like getting the infrastructure up to date.

RTX2070OC 

Can you tell me where it is okay to give operational information about operations against a foreign enemy, one who is seeking Nuclear Weapons, who violate women's rights, who treat children like slaves, who endorse and support terrorism against the United States and her Allies, who is holding Americans in prison without trial or fair treatment and without medical aid? Because you know Snowden did that... How about putting foreign operations against enemies of the United States at jeopardy, do you agree that is okay? Do you also agree hacking is okay, because if you do I have a few things to get to work on? Open your mind, and engage your brain for a few seconds.

And there are real questions that should be asked about if he was being cultivated and controlled by a foreign power. From a Intelligence standpoint, the Snowden leak is even more damaging then probably Hanssen, Ames, and the Five combined. And that is saying something, all things considered. Oh and FYI, who would have thought those guys would have turned to the dark side of the USSR, but hey, you won't even question that Snowden might have been turned. Ugh, you make me sick actually, fanboys of Snowden. Ewww.

Edit: Oh and one last thing, when is it okay to break Federal Law? I mean, do you think you should be able to break ANY Law you deem not good for you?

He didn't give operational information specifically to any one country. That is the first distinction you must make. He didn't sell it nor did he trade it for asylum either. For someone who was supposidly in the Intelligence community you make a lot of assumptions.

As to the rest of your argument I won't waste my time except on your last point. The US Government has continually abused and broken who knows how many laws via the NSA and the CIA over the years. Are they not accountable? You seem to hold everyone else accountable except the person enforcing the laws. I'm glad we have men and women who are willing to risk their lives and careers to expose the blatant filth that our government is actively participating in. And this is coming from an 0231.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Not sure if serious.

Don't hate the country, hate the politicians. This is a great country being ruined by corrupt corporate-paid politicians whose only goal is to gain power and make money.

Not sure if serious.

Deadly serious. I mean, if you people would do more research instead of fawning over Snowden you'd know a thing or two. Of course, I mean people do worship the guy that complains about the US, but keeps his trap shut about Russia and other Countries... I mean, that is a hypocrite. I mean, all the people complaining about the US on here are just as much so because every time I point it out, people just go so what.

He didn't give operational information specifically to any one country. That is the first distinction you must make. He didn't sell it nor did he trade it for asylum either. For someone who was supposidly in the Intelligence community you make a lot of assumptions.

As to the rest of your argument I won't waste my time except on your last point. The US Government has continually abused and broken who knows how many laws via the NSA and the CIA over the years. Are they not accountable? You seem to hold everyone else accountable except the person enforcing the laws. I'm glad we have men and women who are willing to risk their lives and careers to expose the blatant filth that our government is actively participating in. And this is coming from an 0231.

... So what you are saying is when he released THIS information it doesn't count? Boy oh boy, for someone so ready to defend we failed to do research did we not. That isn't an assumption buddy, that is FACT jack. Again, believe what you want to believe, but you can't change the facts to suit your theories of he didn't do it. That IS releasing Operational Information. Again, research helps a WHOLE lot.

By the way, how did you like Dam?

Edit: And we haven't even got into Snowden releasing methods of gathering Intel, which as an 0231, you should know fucking better then this!

Let us all move to Switzerland! The land of the non crazy ass hats.. I mean politicians.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Don't hate the country, hate the politicians. This is a great country being ruined by corrupt corporate-paid politicians whose only goal is to gain power and make money.

Good point. I'd still rather live in a different country, though.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

... So what you are saying is when he released THIS information it doesn't count? Boy oh boy, for someone so ready to defend we failed to do research did we not. That isn't an assumption buddy, that is FACT jack. Again, believe what you want to believe, but you can't change the facts to suit your theories of he didn't do it. That IS releasing Operational Information. Again, research helps a WHOLE lot.

By the way, how did you like Dam?

Edit: And we haven't even got into Snowden releasing methods of gathering Intel, which as an 0231, you should know fucking better then this!

Can you not read? I never said he didn't release operational information. I said he didn't give operational information to any SINGLE country and that he DID NOT SELL said information. He revealed all kinds of information. That goes without saying. For someone who is so ready to call others out on what they supposedly said, you really should READ what they said before trying to disprove them. Reading comprehension is key.

As to him releasing OI or any information be that methods of gathering intel, I don't care.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

You guys are making yourselves look bad. Just stop posting and flaming on a forum. Show who the bigger man is by not replying.

This topic in general is something that shouldn't be posted on a tech forum. The subject really isn't tech or news worthy. It's a problem with a country.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I really want to know what all the NSA haters think that their own country is doing.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Snowden had the balls to speak up, when he saw something. I team up with him.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014