Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Apollo themed Mustang.

-snip-

The GT350R-Cs sound glorious. Totally not being biased here because they are built in Markham, ON, CAN.

11721808_10153345303946815_512961177_n.j

11717262_10153345205236815_1049111996_n.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The GT350R-Cs sound glorious. Totally not being biased here because they are built in Markham, ON, CAN.

-snip

-snip

Good to see a Mustang in it's natural state.

Come at me mustang fanboys! :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

My local Ford dealer has a gray metallic ST2 Focus. I want it in the worst way.

(Google Pic)

2015_ford_focus_st_australian_launch_rev

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. That sucks.

Something.. something.. delusional.

My local Ford dealer has a gray metallic ST2 Focus. I want it in the worst way.

(Google Pic)

That color reminds me of mud..

Well played.

You have some weird mud.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

You have some weird mud.

Well I've messed around with some pretty filtered mud that's monotone and it came out to about that color. It's not bad, but it reminds me of mud now. :P

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

2016 Silverado facelift.. Honestly GM is so boring lately because they're not really changing the design of their vehicles except for the Corvette.

21-2016-Chevrolet-Silverado-001-626x328.

2016 Silverado facelift.. Honestly GM is so boring lately because they're not really changing the design of their vehicles except for the Corvette.

That's why you come over to the Japanese side. when they redesign a product, it's like a complete overhaul and it often comes out good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

-snip

I love seeing mustangs fail, but even that was a bit cringe. Just kept waiting to hear *PING* and then the most god awful racket ever.

That's why you come over to the Japanese side. when they redesign a product, it's like a complete overhaul and it often comes out good.

Uh huh...

2002 Nissan Titan:

nissan-titan-6.jpg

2015 Nissan Titan:

2015-nissan-titan-red-color-pictures.jpg

Uh huh...

2002 Nissan Titan:

nissan-titan-6.jpg

2015 Nissan Titan:

2015-nissan-titan-red-color-pictures.jpg

They're overhauling it for the 2016 MY. By overhaul. i mean OVERHAUL, there isn't a single thing that doesn't change on the new Titan.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I love seeing mustangs fail, but even that was a bit cringe. Just kept waiting to hear *PING* and then the most god awful racket ever.

I had my speakers on full and it blew my ears out

I had my speakers on full and it blew my ears out

I knew enough to not do that lol.

I can only imagine the damage that that drive shaft did under that thing.

They're overhauling it for the 2016 MY. By overhaul. i mean OVERHAUL, there isn't a single thing that doesn't change on the new Titan.

The Silverado update is just a facelift, not an overhaul. So comparing the two is not really fair. 

I knew enough to not do that lol.

I can only imagine the damage that that drive shaft did under that thing.

Probably suspension, wheel, and some body damage.

I bet it still has four wheels.. SO WRONG! :P

The Silverado update is just a facelift, not an overhaul. So comparing the two is not really fair. 

Yeah but this generation was pretty much a facelift of the last generation I think.

I bet it still has four wheels.. SO WRONG! :P

Yeah but this generation was pretty much a facelift of the last generation I think.

I guess I am not sure. I dont follow pickups that closely.

I guess I am not sure. I dont follow pickups that closely.

Generation 2:

Silverado_z71_regcab.jpg

Generation 3:

Chevrolet_Silverado_LTZ_Crew_Cab_4x4_201

Generation 4:

Generations:

Those are all the same chassis, those "Generations" are just face lifts. 

Those are all the same chassis, those "Generations" are just face lifts. 

Yeah but they're distinct generations to Chevy. I do believe there are some underbody changes though between each gen.

Speaking of trucks. This just fits in here

qb9wVxX.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Speaking of trucks. This just fits in here

-snips-

Farm style is the best. My neighbor has one and it's fucking awesome.