Corsair LL RGB LED series fans

Smile

Corsair has announced the LL RGB LED series fans. There are LEDs on the fan edge and on the fan hub.

Available in 120mm and 140mm. Single, twin or three pack. 2 year warranty.

Source: http://corsair.com/ll-fans

Source: https://www.techpowerup.com/237804/corsair-announces-availability-of-the-ll-series-rgb-led-fans

I guess more options for consumers is never a bad thing, but meh.

So you can RGB while you RGB... lol

So it's basically as if the Corsair HD fans had a baby with Thermaltake's Riing fans...

MOAR RGB, I guess

:)

Cha-Ching! $$$$

$35 for 120mm

$40 for 140mm

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Yeah I saw them on twitter the other day they looked really nice, if only they worked with Aura sync then I would buy them.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk those prices.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Proprietary software, not really interested

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Am I the only person at this forum that has a "non windowed" case and non blink blink thingy in my case? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

2 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Am I the only person at this forum that has a "non windowed" case and non blink blink thingy in my case? 

yes

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

AMG I'm so different from everyone !! I'm the only one that doesn't use leds not any kind of light on my PC. I'm so unique scientist will study my lightless PC and corpse when I die. /S . The hell ppl complain about everything, ppl like leds Let them have some, if you don't like just don't get any and move on. I for example like both ways.. having and RGB glass panel one on the living room and one without any led on my room as I find them annoying to sleep with those in my bedroom. 

12 minutes ago, JaMGeR said:

AMG I'm so different from everyone !! I'm the only one that doesn't use leds not any kind of light on my PC. I'm so unique scientist will study my lightless PC and corpse when I die. /S . The hell ppl complain about everything, ppl like leds Let them have some, if you don't like just don't get any and move on. I for example like both ways.. having and RGB glass panel one on the living room and one without any led on my room as I find them annoying to sleep with those in my bedroom. 

He wasn't complaining, he was simply asking if he was the only one who has a non RGB, solid side panel case. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, JaMGeR said:

I don't have any lighting either but why not turn your pc off when you go to sleep? :P 

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

40 dollars for a fan. no thanks.

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

I'd rather Corsair get fans from an OEM that doesn't suck.

On 13/10/2017 at 2:54 PM, Nicnac said:

I don't have any lighting either but why not turn your pc off when you go to sleep? :P 

I'm usually downloading tons of stuff or mining of having a Minecraft server on for my lil sister I rarely ever turn it off tbh .

On 13/10/2017 at 2:34 PM, TVwazhere said:

He wasn't complaining, he was simply asking if he was the only one who has a non RGB, solid side panel case. 

I know, the complaining part was more of a generally speaking thing. Tho I do apologise if it was to harsh. 

That just looks cheesy. You can get Gentle Typhoons for half of that, WTF Corsair?

On 10/13/2017 at 12:19 PM, JaMGeR said:

RGB stuff is the idiot test. If you're dumb enough to dump hundreds of dollas on RGB components and peripherals instead of getting better CPU/GPU/RAM/MOBO/SSD/PSU or cooling.

To each his own though.

These look pretty dope. Il probably never own one, but they look nice. Big fan of having different colours on the hub and ring, looks really cool

Puns definitely intended

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

$40 a piece.. what a joke.

"Glow with the flow", oh it is a joke.

On 10/13/2017 at 10:44 PM, mrchow19910319 said:

My define r5 is basically a small desk for my mugs. I'm past my "lean over to look at my PC ever 10 minutes" phase.

They look great and all, but I keep my PC under my desk and I barely ever look at it.