Linus why?

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

That would be professional. That's not how they work

Should you not first release a general video about a subject and then follow with more indepth ones about cerain subsets, and not the opposite?

@LinusTech @nicklmg

post-51946-0-63542500-1432408492.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

He did it just to mess with you. That's why. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Do you suffer from a mild case of OCD?

That's why they say, "Do as we say, not as we do." lol

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

It was probably an after thought. He probably filmed the first one and then realized that he never made a video about the basics, so he backtracked, but by then the first one was already published.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Unless they have a list, which they probably do, they were probs like...we should probs tell people what an OS "IS" since we talked about Multitasking OS. But of course troll Linus is troll. Probably has a smirk on his face right now. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Linus is a professional troll, everyone around here knows this.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I thought the idea behind tech quicke was just to inform people who aren't in the know. Doesn't really matter too much what order they come out. Most will probably find the videos through a google search. I haven't watched either of them could it also be the case that one took longer to edit ? (doubt that it would take a week longer but whatever).

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Please don't mention OCD on minor stuff like this. As a person who's really suffering from that curse, I get really irritated whenever I see someone come up with OCD on simple 'order' related things. Everyone likes their things to be in a certain order, that's not a disorder.

Glad I got this off my chest lol

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Cause fuck you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Please don't mention OCD on minor stuff like this. As a person who's really suffering from that curse, I get really irritated whenever I see someone come up with OCD on simple 'order' related things. Everyone likes their things to be in a certain order, that's not a disorder.

Somehow I knew someone was going to reply with something like that.

Here you go:

1c8938d1f43b782d11f98305a00f571dfeddacd2

That's why they say, "Do as we say, not as we do." lol

Linus is a professional troll, everyone around here knows this.

All of the above are great answer but minibus answer is the best.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

are you from tumblr? of not, they will be happy to see you there :) Its a fcking figure of speech you know

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

are you from tumblr? of not, they will be happy to see you there :) Its a fcking figure of speech you know

Of not ??? I'm not an english native speaker but I can definitely something is wrong here.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

How many videos about OS's are we gonna get?

Start Button - as fast as possible.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Of not ??? I'm not an english native speaker but I can definitely something is wrong here.

Why dont you take your OCD, and shove it up your arse :)

Why dont you take your OCD, and shove it up your arse :)

And cause it's already up yours and I can't get it out.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ