Linus why?

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

That would be professional. That's not how they work

And cause it's already up yours and I can't get it out.

use your mouth ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

use your mouth ;)

Sorry but I'm not gay, and the only thing I suck is juice and nipples.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I don't see a problem with them posting like this. They just upload any topic. 

This thread has been trashed by an individual. I suggest it just be closed or deleted.

are you from tumblr? of not, they will be happy to see you there :) Its a fcking figure of speech you know

Sorry, but I agree with aduman. It's not appropriate at all to talk about stuff like that.

Just my 2 pence. Now please, go ahead with the subject.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Welcome to the internet, where questioning things no one will ever be able to explain will only cast you into a deep dark pit of confusion and despair. Have fun!!!

are you from tumblr? of not, they will be happy to see you there :) Its a fcking figure of speech you know

Everyone on the forum seems a bit sensitive today. :P I don't like that figure of speech so I just voiced out my opinion, never been to tumblr. I only post here actively.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Just voiced out my opinion, never been to tumblr. I only post here actively.

its a joke, because a stereotypical tumblr user will take any small thing, get offended over it and act as if thats the reason we have wars in the world. :) nothing personal :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Please don't mention OCD on minor stuff like this. As a person who's really suffering from that curse, I get really irritated whenever I see someone come up with OCD on simple 'order' related things. Everyone likes their things to be in a certain order, that's not a disorder.

Glad I got this off my chest lol

1 2 4 3 5 7 6 8 9 10 12 14 13 11

:ph34r:

Please don't mention OCD on minor stuff like this. As a person who's really suffering from that curse, I get really irritated whenever I see someone come up with OCD on simple 'order' related things. Everyone likes their things to be in a certain order, that's not a disorder.

Glad I got this off my chest lol

No offence @aduman, but I have to defend @LukaP here:

94fow0a.png

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Somehow I knew someone was going to reply with something like that.

Here you go:

1c8938d1f43b782d11f98305a00f571dfeddacd2

Yeah, it's one of the most common arguments on the internet which gets out of hand way too easily. I just voiced out my opinion as kind as possible, trying to avoid the shitstorm. You can only understand this when you actually suffer from it. It's nothing to make fun of or simplify.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

-snip-

No need to defend anyone, who's fighting anyway? It was just an opinion of mine, that's it. No need to go crazy with the posts. I'm sorry if I've offended somebody.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Its a conspiracy to take over the world I think.

Illuminati confirmed  by 420 linus rules world and forces everyone to use macbooks with membrane keyboards and office mice for gaming.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

its a joke, because a stereotypical tumblr user will take any small thing, get offended over it and act as if thats the reason we have wars in the world. :) nothing personal :P

Haha. You learn something new everyday. No, that was not my intention. It was just an opinion and I voiced it out as kindly as possible.

Spoiler

Spoiler

No need to defend anyone, who's fighting anyway? It was just an opinion of mine, that's it. No need to go crazy with the posts. I'm sorry if I've offended somebody.

yNE3iT2.png

(I'm sorry :P)

Don't take it so serious. I was defending, as in backing up @LukaP's opinion. I have ASD and everytime someone makes a jokes about it, I laugh, no matter how irrelevant. Because it's a joke, and they are made to entertain.

It's like going to a Lets Player on YouTube, and than disliking their video because he was making jokes :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

-snip-

Not the same thing but I understand. I didn't point a gun at Kloaked's head anyway. For some reason people on the internet go crazy whenever someone brings up OCD. It can be considered a joke but I don't understand how people can find those funny. To each his own I guess. For me it's no different than joking about cancer related stuff.

Some people even think it's cool to have 'ocd'...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, it's one of the most common arguments on the internet which gets out of hand way too easily. I just voiced out my opinion as kind as possible, trying to avoid the shitstorm. You can only understand this when you actually suffer from it. It's nothing to make fun of or simplify.

Well just to clear things up, I don't mean any ill will with my words. I've been through genuine anger issues and one of the ways I got out of it was to joke about it with friends - that's semi-off topic though.

Why dont you take your OCD, and shove it up your arse :)

And cause it's already up yours and I can't get it out.

Now that's just not cool, even if it's a joke. Never thought this would go out of hand this quickly...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now that's just not cool, even if it's a joke. Never thought this would go out of hand this quickly...

hes a bro, its normal. what we did was not a joke on your account, it was a joke on the account of him being a moronic dickhead retard

Well just to clear things up, I don't mean any ill will with my words. I've been through genuine anger issues and one of the ways I got out of it was to joke about it with friends - that's semi-off topic though.

I know you didn't. :) I didn't even target you or anyone in my post. My intention was to just voice my opinion about these jokes. Again, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I know you didn't. :) I didn't even target you or anyone in my post. My intention was to just voice my opinion about these jokes. Again, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

I only get offended when people talk bad about Nvidia since I get paid to defend them.

hes a bro, its normal. what we did was not a joke on your account, it was a joke on the account of him being a moronic dickhead retard

It was really funny you sticking things into each other's holes, thanks for the laugh.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I only get offended when people talk bad about Nvidia since I get paid to defend them.

It's a sin to talk shit about nvidia my friend, even though I do it sometimes too. :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's a sin to talk shit about nvidia my friend, even though I do it sometimes too. :D

Hope you guys are joking! :o

because Linus.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Hope you guys are joking! :o

No, I really do get paid by Nvidia to defend them.

According to another forum user, though. I am simply parody-ing it.