Show off your latest purchases

Indirectly effecting. Gives developers a poor reason to not fully finish games. They know they're going to get money no matter how little effort they put into the game if they spend a lot on marketing, meaning games are only going to get worse and worse over time. Like Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda in some cases. Buying sight unseen are stupid. Your buying habits are bad and you should feel bad. 

R* put in very little effort in the PC version of this game? Please remind me of the last time EA or Ubisoft have significantly delayed a game for 2 or even 3 times to polish up the game and ensure it's stability? I can't think of a single time of the top of my head. 

Also, my buying habits are bad? I have purchased more than 130 games in the past 4 years, and of all these games I've preordered 3, a whooping 2.3% of all my games. In both BF3 and BF4 I've clocked in over 1000 hours, so remind me again of why my (specifically my) purchasing habits are bad? 

NEWS FLASH: I, Homicidium, am the reason you get shitty ports all the time. Not the whole gaming community or the coorperations behind the game, no: I AM THE REASON!  :rolleyes:

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Just got myself this understated puppy for a bargain. (400€ of original 1280€) Interstuhl Xantos X262 (german manufacturer), very comfy, very high, upright sitting position. My back is getting better every minute. :)

Oh and i got myself GTA 5 aswell. weeks ago actually. Because Rockstar ain't no daylight robbers... ;)

post-31147-0-82098600-1428581268_thumb.j

who cares...

Just bought it via Steam :) Pre-Looooooad!

kbDj1xhm.jpg

OMG! You're so stupid for preordering it! That's why devs get away with half-assed games. OMG, y u so stupid? 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I wanted to buy a version like Marge's from Fargo, but couldn't find one that was under 65$ and not shtako. So I settled on the next best thing, red plaid. ;)

17086250622_2afb1469eb_o.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Same here! Will use it insted of my ugly metal bracket to hang my headphones off!

post-131546-0-91097600-1428586038.png

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

I wanted to buy a version like Marge's from Fargo, but couldn't find one that was under 65$ and not shtako. So I settled on the next best thing, red plaid. ;)

17086250622_2afb1469eb_o.jpg

Got the same keyboard as you mate!

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Got the same keyboard as you mate!

It is a great keyboard, isn't it? :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is that thing pure sine wave?

it sure is!

when I find another good deal, I will purchase one more for my A/V system.

It is a great keyboard, isn't it? :D

Yeah it pretty good! Love how it has a mechanical feel to it almost! Oh and its pretty good quality for the price I have to say, I have had more expensive keyboards and they are built worse and dont feel as good! Did you get the bundle with the mouse? The mouse it pretty nice too

Yeah it pretty good! Love how it has a mechanical feel to it almost! Oh and its pretty good quality for the price I have to say, I have had more expensive keyboards and they are built worse and dont feel as good! Did you get the bundle with the mouse? The mouse it pretty nice too

Yup, got the combo for 27$. I love the mouse, too. Way better than the lame Logitech mouse I had before. ^_^

Yup, got the combo for 27$. I love the mouse, too. Way better than the lame Logitech mouse I had before. ^_^

I have to admit I am a logitech fan boy! But I cannot afford there stuff half the time :( . Good to see that someone else agree its a good combo

I picked up these 2 items a couple days ago, liking the S6 so far, and the iPad for my e-books.

AWytc19.jpg?1

EDIT: Thanks for merging the thread. :)

Replaced the stock pads on my HE500 with Focus pad, though for the life of me, I don't know whether the pads I'd gotten were the Focus pad or Focus pad A. Regardless, now both my HFM cans have same/similar pads. The stock pads on the HE500 is decent enough, but are rather flat, and got rather uncomfortable over extended use. These Focus pads made using the HE500 much more comfortable despite its rather substantial heft.

20150409_105307_zpspih7wyxd.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

OK well still feeling super lazy so just used my compact camera instead of the DSLR so still slightly ropey pics....

---86'd---

This is the ship from the movie Serenity right?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 to replace my crappy smartphone that barely ran Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and that has recently started to die on me. The S5 should be here next week, along with my retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC (eww..., but I don't have fast internet).

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

This is the ship from the movie Serenity right?

Yes. Yes it is :D

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Got 'em today. I really really love them. Sound is unreal :)

HE-400i *-*

Q97aIvt.jpg

Headphone collection is slowly growing :)

1f2NQb2.jpg

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

R* put in very little effort in the PC version of this game? Please remind me of the last time EA or Ubisoft have significantly delayed a game for 2 or even 3 times to polish up the game and ensure it's stability? I can't think of a single time of the top of my head. 

Not to burst your bubble, but Rockstar themselves pulled this with the GTA IV PC release: it was also delayed like crazy, and still got a rather craptastic PC port (but with the latter updates it has since become more optimized to the point where it is today). Let's just hope they have learned from their history and not screw the PC port's release up again.

On-topic:

A few days ago this finally dropped in mail: Sony Xperia Z1, my first smartphone that isn't a Sammie. Second-hand bought, as usual (180€).

post-23506-0-78338500-1428758102.jpg

The only bad parts about this are even worse battery life than my previous phone had, the Samsung Galaxy S2 (and this time it can't be changed :/), plus it's a bit too big for my hands to get a good grip. But other than that, I don't regret the purchase all that much.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just bought a wireless keyboard + touchpad combo. Which has added + 10 lazyness to me.

5KoHhDpl.jpg

My pc is connected to the tv with 10m of HDMI cable and the pc itself is on the desk next to my couch.

I could've just moved my keyboard and mouse. But this is waay less work xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"