Show off your latest purchases

210,000km, so 130,000 miles :P

Damn I was close. xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Caught sight of this little fella, used my wallet and for a whopping 74USD, made it mine! Cheapest can in my collection! :D

20150323_175754_zpsgjn6t1zi.jpg

20150323_175644_zpsrszop8f4.jpg

I wasn't expecting much from a stock T50RP, pretty decent mid, decent enough bass (lacks body) but HF seems to be lacking......but for 74 bucks, it's great! ;)

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

people in this thread(me included sometimes) need to take a que from the buyfag thread on /a/ and resize their images. It does not take long, just stick it into paint and use the resize function. Some of the really high res shit does not even fit on the screen all at once. If you are not going to resize to something reasonable then just spoiler it. The forum has inbuilt preview functions so you cant really say you did not know what size the image was going to end up being.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

241002073_1.jpg

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Amazon Fire TV Stick for 19€

Delivery date 15th of April.

ducky wirst rest, ordered the wrong one but oh well it still works. I might pick up the TKL version next time I buy shit. A pair of kingston data traveler 32GBs which are now named miku and hibiki and a usb 3.0 2.5 inch drive enclosure as an upgrade for an old external hard drive.

post-20323-0-13509000-1427216246_thumb.j

post-20323-0-13509000-1427216246_thumb.j

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

VyCyHMOmg8JbSG-640m.jpg

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Just picked up the mic arm from the post office today. Had been sat there for about 3 days while I was away. 

picFWj3.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

@SeriouslyMikey,looks very nice if you do not mind me asking you what do you use this for? as I am curious and have never used one before..

By the way is that a Lego X-Wing I ask as I built one just last summer here is a picture of it from last summer,although the one I have is a lot bigger it is the Red Five X-wing Starfighter #10240 ,it one of my hobbies I like building..I have quite a few Lego's I built although most of the ones I kept for my self are the bigger kits,I gave my youngest brother the other ones I built..

bhy9.jpg

This was my favorite Lego to build it is the Star Wars Super Star Destroyer # 10221 even though they where all fun to build,I still have one more to build it is the Imperial Star Destroyer #75055 think I need to add one more brace on the end of the shelf just need to get one.lol

lvrCEr.jpg

Here is the one I need to build next.

U5jNlX.jpg

@SeriouslyMikey,looks very nice if you do not mind me asking you what do you use this for? as I am curious and have never used one before..

By the way is that a Lego X-Wing I ask as I built one just last summer here is a picture of it from last summer,although the one I have is a lot bigger it is the Red Five X-wing Starfighter #10240 ,it one of my hobbies I like building..I have quite a few Lego's I built although most of the ones I kept for my self are the bigger kits,I gave my youngest brother the other ones I built..

This was my favorite Lego to build it is the Star Wars Super Star Destroyer # 10221 even though they where all fun to build,I still have one more to build it is the Imperial Star Destroyer #75055 think I need to add one more brace on the end of the shelf just need to get one.lol

I have been looking for that X-Wing everywhere to replace my Gen1 and I cant find it. How much and where?! 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have been looking for that X-Wing everywhere to replace my Gen1 and I cant find it. How much and where?! 

I was kind of lucky when I bought it as I went on a vacation to Florida last year and went to Legoland and bought it there and had it shipped home as it was free shipping..

It cost me $199.99 US currency,they have them on there website here http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Red-Five-X-wing-Starfighter-10240 but there out of stock right now..but they are available here on Amazon since it looks like you live in the UK..not sure of the price difference from US to the UK currency is..but if you can afford to get one grab it well you can as this kit will be hard to get and soon be retired..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-X-wing-Starfighter-10240/dp/B00CMV3NWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427649096&sr=8-1&keywords=red+five+x-wing+starfighter

I was kind of lucky when I bought it as I went on a vacation to Florida last year and went to Legoland and bought it there and had it shipped home as it was free shipping..

It cost me $199.99 US currency,there have them on there website here http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Red-Five-X-wing-Starfighter-10240 but there out of stock right now..but they are available here on Amazon since it looks like you live in the UK..not sure of the price difference from US to the UK currency is..but if you can afford to get one grab it well you can as this kit will be hard to get and soon be retired..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-X-wing-Starfighter-10240/dp/B00CMV3NWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427649096&sr=8-1&keywords=red+five+x-wing+starfighter

That's going to take quite the saving. Bummer. 

Love how the X-wing is so well detailed and they seem to throw in a basic R2. :D

Love how the X-wing is so well detailed and they seem to throw in a basic R2. :D

Dammit. Now I want a lego kit Q_Q

Steve

Dammit. Now I want a lego kit Q_Q

Go and buy one! ;D

Yes that is for sure that there not cheap,the Super Star Destroyer and the Imperial Shuttle craft both set me back $400.00 each..I still want the http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Sandcrawler-75059?fromListing=listing Sandcrawler but that is going to be awhile before I buy it..The one Star Wars Lego that was a big let down for me was the DeathStar I just did not like how it was made it really look to plain and toyish for me and not realistic enough ...http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Death-Star-10188 I guess if it was not showing so many open parts or at least had the outside look more like the DeathStar and then open it up to show off the inside it would have been ok.

Go and buy one! ;D

*looks in metaphorical wallet* *cries*. Also, its sunday. *looks at amazon* *crinkles nose* *cries*

Steve

Yes that is for sure that there not cheap,the Super Star Destroyer and the Imperial Shuttle craft both set me back $400.00 each..I still want the http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Sandcrawler-75059?fromListing=listing Sandcrawler but that is going to be awhile before I buy it..The one Star Wars Lego that was a big let down for me was the DeathStar I just did not like how it was made it really look to plain and toyish for me and not realistic enough ...http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Death-Star-10188 I guess if it was not showing so many open parts or at least had the outside look more like the DeathStar and then open it up to show off the inside it would have been ok.

Ins't there another Death Star though? A model of the second one. I seem to remember it being around a few years back. 

*looks in metaphorical wallet* *cries*. Also, its sunday. *looks at amazon* *crinkles nose* *cries*

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Star-Wars-75049-Snowspeeder/dp/B00H48VEL0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427650626&sr=8-1&keywords=star+was+lego;3

Ins't there another Death Star though? A model of the second one. I seem to remember it being around a few years back. 

I am not sure I just started getting into Lego's going on 2 years for me now..

Thrunite TN4A

post-160594-0-97185900-1427666981.jpeg

post-160594-0-97185900-1427666981.jpeg

Haven't taken possession of it yet, but the DIY cable guy sent me a pic of my completed AKG K812 cable, awaiting the completion of the HD700 cable before I'd collect them both. Wish I had the talent (and eyesight) to do such DIY jobs myself.....

L3291578.JPG

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I have the older version of the normal star destroyer. It was a bit larger than that one but it fell apart under its own weight whenever I needed to move it because it was hollow inside.

Blarg