What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Raspberry Pi

They could eat this one after reviewing it. :P (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Raspberry Pie!

Actually, I'd love to see them challange themselves into building something with the Pi.

Then they could base the review on their experience.

umm have you used them 

Yes, they're filled with a lot of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

There are 47137 other things to spend more than $50 on when it comes to overpaying for tinted amber glasses.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Please review the MSI GTX 760 ITX Graphics Card! If I remember correctly you mentioned it in a video from CES 2014 but I have not seen a full review.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127772

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Don't know if this really applies but a BTS review of the camera equipment/workflow that litters Linus Media Group. 

We've seen the LMG house and layout, but I think having Brandon narrate a BTS workflow of capture/editing would be awesome. Might even teach people how long it actually takes to produce high quality videos. 

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

CONDOMS :P

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I think he's going to do one in the next few weeks. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-commander-mini

can you please do a review of this ??? 

maybe.compare it with the grid+ 

Well if the Corsair commander mini uses the same software as the Corsair Link Commander I can already say it's crap.

I bought the Corsair Link Commander hoping it would do as advertised, all I got was bugs, H100i and AX1200i not detecting, not being able to change fan speeds or LED strips, I just keep it at red.

If Corsair would actually iron out the bugs, it would be amazing.

The Corsair Link Commander has one feature though that the Grid + doesn't is 4 pin fan connectors.

The Grid + has much, much better software. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

glad youve requested it cause i was going to put in a request really interested about it 

The MacBook Pro Retina in comparison to the XPS 12 and Surface 3.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Well if the Corsair commander mini uses the same software as the Corsair Link Commander I can already say it's crap.

I bought the Corsair Link Commander hoping it would do as advertised, all I got was bugs, H100i and AX1200i not detecting, not being able to change fan speeds or LED strips, I just keep it at red.

If Corsair would actually iron out the bugs, it would be amazing.

The Corsair Link Commander has one feature though that the Grid + doesn't is 4 pin fan connectors.

The Grid + has much, much better software. 

its coming out together with a huge update to Corsair Link to improve it

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

its coming out together with a huge update to Corsair Link to improve it

I hope so, because it's been out for 3 years, and nearly no improvement has been made. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The Fleshlight case or something?

just watched some videos on that Fleshlight thing. Boy that thing is nasty.