Rate the Photo Above you

nice photo, i like the vibrant colours and positioning of the shot 9/10

FISHES ASS by SLYMURA, on Flickr

9/10 Nice colorful image, I like the reflections on the water.

Here's my first night time panorama test. There was a bright full moon rising and some clouds, which make the stars a little hazy. The bright dot in the middle is Jupiter.

panorama3_by_tam3n-d8k0b89.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Yea took the photo in like 2 seconds, saw a plane crossing the moon, also noticed Mars and Venus, decided to run and get my camera. 

Getting a vintage Tele soon, hopefully will do better moon shots :D

Thanks for the feedback

btw, nice picture, where was that?

By "noticed", you mean I told you after the fact :P .

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

SNIP

Perfect shot. Really captures Singapore well, with the colonial influence of the Fullerton and the big finance center of the modern city in the back.

Was trying to figure out where the hell that was, as I new I'd been there before and the big ANZ tower confused me into thinking it was Australia, but couldn't think of a skyline that matched.

9/10 Nice colorful image, I like the reflections on the water.

Here's my first night time panorama test. There was a bright full moon rising and some clouds, which make the stars a little hazy. The bright dot in the middle is Jupiter.

-snip-

beautifull timelapse, 8/10, the darker zones are pretty grainy.

my attempt =D

post-54592-0-44207700-1425327015_thumb.j

post-54592-0-44207700-1425327015_thumb.j

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Perfect shot. Really captures Singapore well, with the colonial influence of the Fullerton and the big finance center of the modern city in the back.

Was trying to figure out where the hell that was, as I new I'd been there before and the big ANZ tower confused me into thinking it was Australia, but couldn't think of a skyline that matched.

Thank you !  :)

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

my attempt =D

Nice close up of the tiger! 8/10. Look a little out of focus though.

A shot from Nürburg, Germany when i was there on a school trip.

16513088898_35caaf779b_c.jpgIMG_1515 by Nic Koh Photography, on Flickr

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

nice landscape photography 9/10 good framing/tones

16514839678_916296b3a2_b.jpg

FISHIES by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo

my attempt =D

attachicon.gifIMG_2060_tijger.jpg

Ah, cute kitty :D. Nice photo mate, did you seriously take that yourself? :)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆10,000th Post☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

nice landscape photography 9/10 good framing/tones

-snip-

FISHIES by SLYMURA, on Flickr

Like the colors. The image is fairly sharp given it was at night time. I'm assuming you used a slightly higher exposure for this shot as the colors 'pop'. Technicality wise its spot on. As for the subject, I've never seen anything like that before so its fairly cool to say the least. I like the fact that I can see the waves in the water, which is a nice touch. 

Overall 9/10

Now my image:

Take with a relatives point and shoot kodak. For a point and shoot, it handles fairly well. I rarely do flower pictures. If I were to critique my own shot, I would say that the flower may have been a tad too overexposed. The white seems a bit overpowering on the petals.

3JkRFZd.jpg

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Now my image:

Take with a relatives point and shoot kodak. For a point and shoot, it handles fairly well. I rarely do flower pictures. If I were to critique my own shot, I would say that the flower may have been a tad too overexposed. The white seems a bit overpowering on the petals.

Flower shots are tough to judge as there are so many out there... So while a flower shot may be technically fine, it really comes down to the composition.  For this shot, I would have liked a different perspective.  Just because it's a "point and shoot" camera, doesn't restrict your ability to determine your perspective.  Maybe shooting from closer to the ground or a tighter crop?  Maybe focus on an interesting aspect of the flower/plant?  So for the technical aspect: 9/10  The exposures seems ok to me.  It may be a bit hot on the petals but the details are visible (at least on my monitor).  On the creative aspect 7/10.

My photo:  Moon & Mountain (I think its Mount Baker) M6 and HP5 pushed a stop (I think).  Its more abstract than I usually submit, so I don't know if many here will like it.

HP509APR2014-2-XL.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

My photo:  Moon & Mountain (I think its Mount Baker) M6 and HP5 pushed a stop (I think).  Its more abstract than I usually submit, so I don't know if many here will like it.

Very cool. I love the contrast and the clouds. There is a lot of grain though. 8/10

16666015602_204ef782d9_o.jpgIMG_5724 by jakehuitt, on Flickr

@Flyguygamer thanks! What you're seeing is grain though and not noise. You can tell as noise is usually more evident in dark areas on a photo than in lighter areas. The high grain levels is due to me pushing my film to a higher iso.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

@Flyguygamer thanks! What you're seeing is grain though and not noise. You can tell as noise is usually more evident in dark areas on a photo than in lighter areas. The high grain levels is due to me pushing my film to a higher iso.

Meant grain. Sorry. Were you shooting film? Or just a higher iso on a dslr?

By "noticed", you mean I told you after the fact :P .

Lol I mean i saw two dots and thought they were the north star (lol stupid ik)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@Flyguygamer It was shot on film. I think the film was iso 400,but I exposed it at either 800 or 1600 as I needed the higher iso.

@Flyguygamer It was shot on film. I think the film was iso 400,but I exposed it at either 800 or 1600 as I needed the higher iso.

Very cool. I love film. 

Very cool. I love the contrast and the clouds. There is a lot of grain though. 8/10

IMG_5724 by jakehuitt, on Flickr

Nice Family photo 8/10

11045356_799523570140635_826432326152906

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

snip

@Phage  I'm really liking your series of photos.  I really like the color in this shot 9/10.

Another film submission:

TX400_09APR2014-9-X2.jpg

Leica M3, 50mm, Tri-x

@Phage  I'm really liking your series of photos.  I really like the color in this shot 9/10.

Another film submission:

Nice framing and its a nice photo. 9/10

16721024752_f5091f3893_c.jpgIMG_5675 by Nic Koh Photography, on Flickr

Another film submission:

TX400_09APR2014-9-X2.jpg

Leica M3, 50mm, Tri-x

You have a Leica? Damn!

@fallendigital 9/10 great long exposure, getting an nd filter would help balance out the light

_MG_1615 by SLYMURA, on Flickr

8/10 Great shot. I wonder how it would look if you rose the shadows a little.

DSC06293.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

8/10 Great shot. I wonder how it would look if you rose the shadows a little.

cool pic! 9.5/10. Would be 10/10, but i feel like the white balance is off a bit. That is a very surreal looking picture. Very nice! Here is a picture i got at a cars and coffee today. Lots more pics in the car thread if you want to see more.

telkqMp.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz