Rate the Photo Above you

@fallendigital

This is a tough one to rate for me.  I don't like watermarks.  And I don't like corporate branding.

That being said.  This is some interesting architecture.  I like the walkway and the building is wicked cool.

Every aspect of the photography portion of this shot are well done.  The only thing I could think off to in prove it would be to get rid of the people.  But unless they paid you to take that shot, that's asking way too much of you.  

So to rate the "Photo" I need to decide if I'm rating your photography or the subject it self. 

And with that I would give this a 9/10.  You did everything right.  I hate watermarks.  But I decided to ignore that to rate this.  I don't think its fair to give this a 1/10 because i hate watermarks.

15674582714_bc1ce965a5_c.jpggreen rose by r.macrae, on Flickr

I may have rambled a bit in this.  But I'm drunk and I don't care.

If anyone can guess where in the US I'm from, from this post i'll owe you a cookie.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

@fallendigital

This is a tough one to rate for me.  I don't like watermarks.  And I don't like corporate branding.

That being said.  This is some interesting architecture.  I like the walkway and the building is wicked cool.

Every aspect of the photography portion of this shot are well done.  The only thing I could think off to in prove it would be to get rid of the people.  But unless they paid you to take that shot, that's asking way too much of you.  

So to rate the "Photo" I need to decide if I'm rating your photography or the subject it self. 

And with that I would give this a 9/10.  You did everything right.  I hate watermarks.  But I decided to ignore that to rate this.  I don't think its fair to give this a 1/10 because i hate watermarks.

green rose by r.macrae, on Flickr

I may have rambled a bit in this.  But I'm drunk and I don't care.

If anyone can guess where in the US I'm from, from this post i'll owe you a cookie.

looks good, id say 8/10. I would prefer it without the negative colors though. Here is a pic i took today. Starting to mess around with macro shots.

OwuPcQN.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

9/10. Background is a bit cluttered IMO, but everything else is miiiint.

16137377830_0e0d049d41_b.jpg

Auckland, Waiheke, Rangitoto visit 2015 by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

9/10

Rate JonTron pls

aOLPPVb.gif

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Nice but a little more depth of field would have been better so the whole flower was in focus. 7/10

My shot was taken at my golf club, it is the view from the clubhouse. 

10/10. I love it, it's a great photo. Everything just appeals to me; the sun rays, the reflection of the sky on the water, it's captured well.

Here's something that's a bit more boring; a light bulb. 

16361744319_4d3079664c_o.jpgLight bulb by Virusal19, on Flickr

I love the lightbulb, 9/10 I just wish it was clean.

I broke mine.o9o3o1.jpg

Nothing to see here - move along.

I love the lightbulb, 9/10 I just wish it was clean.

I broke mine.

Not much to fault here, probably just need to slightly adjust the framing. Other than that, it's a great photo! 9.5/10

Trying to experiment with some reflections.

16523725116_42becfa522_o.jpgPeriodic Table by Virusal19, on Flickr

Not much to fault here, probably just need to slightly adjust the framing. Other than that, it's a great photo! 9.5/10

Trying to experiment with some reflections.

Periodic Table by Virusal19, on Flickr

I really like the concept, but I'd like to see what else you shoot using this idea.  The reflected "r's look cool but I'd like to see more. 8/10.  My photo is of a new soft release I recently acquired... 

IMG_20150204_122957-L.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I really like the concept, but I'd like to see what else you shoot using this idea.  The reflected "r's look cool but I'd like to see more. 8/10.  My photo is of a new soft release I recently acquired... 

I am a fan of the focus and color gah its good....But I hate the framing I would really like the boxes all the way in...Still a great photo 8.5/10

16530689196_73df6ec743_h.jpgIMG_4386 by Downpour Photography, on Flickr

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

9/10 I really like the background and its a sharp picture. 

I took this on my phone through a window, so it might look a little potato. 

Q0EsucZl.jpg

Spud. At least it's straight. 5.547/10

I thought I would moon you. 

24w5xg1.jpg

Very clean shot, deep black and nice focusing on the moon :) 9/10

Here's mine. I'm using Finepix s4200 and I'm new to photography scene :D

2eo9rbn.jpg

"Cough, Cough, Cough"

Another one from Circus Flic Flac

Really great shot, what camera are you using and what are the details. 9/10

This is my new dog.

21bklmc.jpg

Nothing to see here - move along.

@StormtrooperStu Aw, cute dog! 8.5/10

Another "action" shot of the fire.

5/10 I Feel like most of the shot is too dark so you dont get much detail from anything aside from the one area of the truck that is lit.

94214945fd.jpg

Blarg

Really great shot, what camera are you using and what are the details.

450D and EF50mm 1.8 II

What do you mean by details?

450D and EF50mm 1.8 II

What do you mean by details?

I am guessing he means what settings you had set like ISO and apeture.

Blarg

I am guessing he means what settings you had set like ISO and apeture.

Nothing special 1/320s f2.8 ISO1600

5/10 I Feel like most of the shot is too dark so you dont get much detail from anything aside from the one area of the truck that is lit.

9/10, i don't really see anything wrong with it, but maybe it's the little bit of reflection of light on the headphones (center part?) that put me off 1 point ;D

What camera and lens? (settings)

R1F6Vjz.jpg

Messing around with the 50mm 1.8 with some macro shots with the lens removed. I don't expect most people to like it, i thought it looked kinda artistic tho, just my opinion :D

No Post editing

Also, this is a very low resolution because i was doing an experiment earlier with some 5FPS burst etc, had it set to S image quality and forgot to change it! Whoops...

Again, this was just a shot i took for fun in like 2 minutes

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Blurry, that's understandable because you were testing stuffs. 6/10.

2ufwxa0.jpg

Used a iPhone 4s, I was bored.

I like chocolate milk.