LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

The Avenger has a personal bed and space for taking 4 other people.

well the avenger has a bed, it's on the right side of the hallway area, the cutlass just has more space.

I didnt realise the avenger had a personal bed. I also though that the 4 person space was if you replace the cargo module.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

My IGN is Commander G.A. I have the 300i and I am interested in the military and mercenary work.

My IGN is Commander G.A. I have the 300i and I am interested in the military and mercenary work.

Hoorah!

Congrats guys we're now the 2nd largest! (I got in today btw :D )

Here's something I wanted to do for a while. 

PXAIZva.jpg

My drawing sucks, so the logo isn't great. Would appreciate if someone can draw a cool logo.

That's pretty awesome man!

I'll download that and add it to a list of possible things :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

we are 27 members away for @LinusTech to get us an idris :D 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well the avenger has a bed, it's on the right side of the hallway area, the cutlass just has more space.

The Avenger has a personal bed and space for taking 4 other people.

I didnt realise the avenger had a personal bed. I also though that the 4 person space was if you replace the cargo module.

wow i just looked at a walkthrough of the avenger. I totally missed that there was a hallway between the cargo area and the cockpit. All the pictures I have seen of it show you getting in fighter jet style so i always assumed that the cargo area was separate. Also there is room for 4 if they dont mind riding in a cell the size of a coffin lol.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

we are 27 members away for @LinusTech to get us an idris :D

13 :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

so badass...

Mustang_Livery_Front_Hobbins.png

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

When Luke tweeted this morning that we passef LAMP, Linus replied "oh man... I actually have to buy the damn ship" so that's going to be something ;)

IKR i actually plan to spam him when we get to 1000 :P

I'll tweet at him and everyone should re tweet it :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I cannot wait to fly in the Doge Fighting Module.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Such Flight

Very Shoot

Much Tapatalk

Wow

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Wow.

Much Doge

Many Module

Such Fight

Wow.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I did do that on purpose.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I guessed :P

Just couldn't resist

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Im new on this so are we getting an Idris or what? :D

We'll find out in 13 members :D

Final push everyone! 

Lets get this done! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah :P

'Dat Tapatalk thing really annoys me tho. Just like the Sent from My iPhone does.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Yeah :P

'Dat Tapatalk thing really annoys me tho. Just like the Sent from My iPhone does.

I don't like the tapa talk thing. I just found out I could disable it.

not sure if im on the right thread but has anyone any idea on system specs need to run star citizen when it launches. im currently running a 760 sc and was wondering wheather to start saving for a new gpu end of the year.

thought?

Also im in for some salvage in my Aurora

i5 3570k @4,4ghz H100i 

8G Ram

EVGA 760 SC

Intel 530 ssd

Fractal arc midi 2

not sure if im on the right thread but has anyone any idea on system specs need to run star citizen when it launches. im currently running a 760 sc and was wondering wheather to start saving for a new gpu end of the year.

thought?

CR mentioned that a 770 would run it on medium details at 1080p but no one knows what the final spec will be because it doesnt release till 2015. They are looking to replace crysis as the standard for melting computers so take that as you will.

thought?

I would definitely start saving.