LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

3 away ;)

stalking the application page isn't it 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Mayyyyybe

If you want, feel free to make the rest of the things (icon, logo and background) I'm sure you can drum up something incredibly awesome :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

f5... f5... f5... f5... f5... f5... f5... f5... That poor members page haha

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

so am I  :wacko:

It's gonna be a big moment in da history of UOLTT :D

If you want, feel free to make the rest of the things (icon, logo and background) I'm sure you can drum up something incredibly awesome :D

Sure bro  :D never thought you'll like it much that's why I just did the banner  :lol:

P.S. 998, 2 moooooooaaar 

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

How about future full planetary exploration,big mining rigs(uuuu),beautiful graphics,open world,endless possibilities... i could go on :D

My main worry is I want to buy the game with real money and that be it no splashing cash for upgrading etc

My main worry is I want to buy the game with real money and that be it no splashing cash for upgrading etc

i dunno what your talking about because once you get a package you have full game access even buying the 45$ aurora package is much better deal now that when the game release because because is going to be a flat out single purchase whit no ship to start the game which means after release EVERYTHING will be whit in game currencies, no P2W or even boost of some kind and if you worried about pledges getting a massive advantage that won't be the case since they plan after release to get your first ship very easy   

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

im going to be able to join the org in 12 hours (f'in paycheck times) i think im going to miss the chance of beign the 1000th member :'(

WE DID IT, WE ARE AT 1001 MEMBERS!

vwMin.gif

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

HOLY SHIT 1001 WE DID IT @LinusTech prepare the incoming wallet rape :D

WE DID IT, WE ARE AT 1001 MEMBERS!

- son please-

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD

XENDO!

You're the 1000th member of the org!

https://twitter.com/ixiyourface/status/437354379218550784

gogogogo!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

OK I got an Avenger. I'm trying to join but I'm having trouble applying.  I keep getting this message " You must be authenticated to reach this area."   

i dunno what your talking about because once you get a package you have full game access even buying the 45$ aurora package is much better deal now that when the game release because because is going to be a flat out single purchase whit no ship to start the game which means after release EVERYTHING will be whit in game currencies, no P2W or even boost of some kind and if you worried about pledges getting a massive advantage that won't be the case since they plan after release to get your first ship very easy

Thanks you cleared that up for me

Mother fudging 1001! 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

OK I got an Avenger. I'm trying to join but I'm having trouble applying.  I keep getting this message " You must be authenticated to reach this area."   

just re-log, it worked for me

Woo!

Yey! And I still haven't bought a ship ._.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

quick paint 1337 skill edit to commemorate the moment

post-30767-0-10272000-1393109522.png

Hey everybody, finally got Star Citizen. Just wanted to come back into this thread just to say that.

(Bought the Origin 300i. Should suit my needs just nicely.)

what ship did you got?