LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I can't wait for this to come out... 

My computer can.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Other should be bounty hunting :D

I think that would fall under Mercenary.

Possibly, I just was referring to the star citizen video where he was going through all the "classes"

they're making a flight stick, my prayers have been answered :D

I wouldn't want it to be plastered with sc logos or whatnot but as long as its tasteful. I wouldn't want anyone thinking of me as a nerd ;)

It better be good and not something like the steam controller which I think is just trying so hard to be different

I´m pretty sure they are trying to make one that's Functional rather then different, after all almost everyone over there are Flight/space sims vets one way or another so im pretty sure they know what they need. unlike Valve, what do they know about controllers? :P

Personally i hope they will make different budget types. 1 cheap, 1 mediocre, and 1 Lord of the Simulators expensive mumbo jumbo HOTAS+Pedal, ofc ill buy the last one :D but in the end we have to wait and se what they will bring.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13493-Star-Citizen-Poll-What-s-Your-Joystick

Note at the top: "to create genuine Star Citizen hardware" I´m PRETTY sure that means "a joystick that's unique and not just a SC labeled already existing product" 

Haha me3! Waiting on the mustang.

Waiting for the Freelancer Max or some other surprise ship

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

I´m pretty sure they are trying to make one that's Functional rather then different, after all almost everyone over there are Flight/space sims vets one way or another so im pretty sure they know what they need. unlike Valve, what do they know about controllers? :P

Personally i hope they will make different budget types. 1 cheap, 1 mediocre, and 1 Lord of the Simulators expensive mumbo jumbo HOTAS+Pedal, ofc ill buy the last one :D but in the end we have to wait and se what they will bring.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13493-Star-Citizen-Poll-What-s-Your-Joystick

Note at the top: "to create genuine Star Citizen hardware" I´m PRETTY sure that means "a joystick that's unique and not just a SC labeled already existing product" 

Those different tiers of product is a good idea a sometimes I'm not rolling in them fat stacks.

very nice, as I said I will probably be getting one of them when they release and I actually buy the game, I don't see much of a point in buying it yet as there isn't anything to do and they're still releasing things.

Not for long ;):P

We are coming!

H8GRZ.gif

CLmZwFN.png

T.T

The Lamp works in mysterious ways.. Perhaps not so many were meant to see the Light.  :ph34r: 

Top 3 is pretty good, too.  :P 

Praise the Lamp!

If there are any Australians interested in rolling with me (i will probably be getting a freelancer) just add and PM me (prefer you to have skype) I will probably be doing exploration, etc, etc. Was going to do piracy but nahh

Waiting for the Freelancer Max or some other surprise ship

Haha me3! Waiting on the mustang.

Good to know I'm not alone :P

Yey! And I still haven't bought a ship ._.

Not tellin y'all what to do but if you are planning on playing alpha i would go ahead and get whatever package yall can afford and then upgrade later or you might miss out. they are down to almost 7500 slots  left and i bet in a month there wont be any.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

:rolleyes: well most of the credits should go to the guy who did the original LTTC logo... I just re-drew on top of his stuff :D

FVHt9wJ.jpg

Thanks for making my phone look much better (i made this the wallpaper and it looks amazing)

Screenshot_2014-02-23-11-16-56_zpsqdjjuq

Screenshot_2014-02-23-11-25-32_zpshqexjp

Guys i just wanted to ask i think i will get a aurora for alpha but i want the mustang or the 325A i can always melt the aurora and get the money back to buy something else right?

btw you should probably update the info-graphic you have a base in the mid east now xD

Thanks for making my phone look much better (i made this the wallpaper and it looks amazing)

Screenshot_2014-02-23-11-16-56_zpsqdjjuq

Screenshot_2014-02-23-11-25-32_zpshqexjp

that does look good I'm probably gonna steal that ;)

:)  so glad that ya'll like it

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

Jarmore (James)

I have the 300i. ;D

Jesus I can't wait for this. Just bought my ship today. Can't wait to check it out in the hacker.

Definitely going to be a miner ! :D

btw you should probably update the info-graphic you have a base in the mid east now xD

please PM me country so I can drop a new pin in it. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

DeepFriedJif, my Connie brother.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Daum and i was wrapped with my 300i! Haha

Oh, im in austalia victoria by the way cant waot to be added to the clnglomoerate

@ixi_your_face

You should propose the idea of making Star citizen t-shirts for the UOLTT. I would buy one :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

@ixi_your_face

You should propose the idea of making Star citizen t-shirts for the UOLTT. I would buy one :D

Good idea!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Good idea!

Thanks! Thought of it since LTT has been asking for support lately, surely lots of people would buy them which would help them out a lot.  :D

@ixi_your_face

I would pay good money for that.

May I please have an image signature?