LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Sounds like an excellent plan. In addition to that we should ask for a sub section in the forum :P

@Slick i agree we should ask for our own subsection is it possible to make it happen?

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Guys Newegg just put a video about this Flight Controller i reccomend you watching it ;D

x55.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSR56kQE-o&list=UUJ1rSlahM7TYWGxEscL0g7Q&feature=c4-overview&hd=1

My question is should i pick this up for Star Citizen or should i wait do you guys anything coming up or smething diffrent to reccomend me :D i am thinking on buying a Flight controller like that and combo it with ocolus for SC! :D

(also i forgot how to make it so you guys can watch the video without having to go to youtube)

EDİT: Can i combo this with this http://saitek.com/uk/prod/compedals.html?scid=SA_CP if yes will it be any better or just useless :P 

x55.JPG

That is so sexy!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Guys Newegg just put a video about this Flight Controller i reccomend you watching it ;D

x55.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSR56kQE-o&list=UUJ1rSlahM7TYWGxEscL0g7Q&feature=c4-overview&hd=1

My question is should i pick this up for Star Citizen or should i wait do you guys anything coming up or smething diffrent to reccomend me :D i am thinking on buying a Flight controller like that and combo it with ocolus for SC! :D

(also i forgot how to make it so you guys can watch the video without having to go to youtube)

EDİT: Can i combo this with this http://saitek.com/uk/prod/compedals.html?scid=SA_CP if yes will it be any better or just useless :P

nice! I'm totally onboard with your idea of getting this and a rift or crystal cove for star citizen, I could also use it for bf4 since I can't fly vehicles for shit and am currently blaming my mouse

I'd get something with a blue accent or change it just to go along with my setup

You should add in smugling to the options

that could fall inside the merc division 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

that could fall inside the merc division 

Or transportation. Transportation doesn't have to be only moving legal things.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

nice! I'm totally onboard with your idea of getting this and a rift or crystal cove for star citizen, I could also use it for bf4 since I can't fly vehicles for shit and am currently blaming my mouse

I'd get something with a blue accent or change it just to go along with my setup

Yeah i was thinking on going for simething black/white to go along with my setup but i am totally fine with this too it looks really nice and i can paint it anyways

Bind your space to pitch up in bf4 and you can easily turn tighter,and with practice always tail enemies with ease! :)

oh you get up to 400km/h turn speed (i think its km/h)

Bind your space to pitch up in bf4 and you can easily turn tighter,and with practice always tail enemies with ease! :)

oh you get up to 400km/h turn speed (i think its km/h)

you are talking about the flight stick right? or the pedals?

talking about the keyboard,cause it is hard to turn(jet) in bf4 with a mouse

I just got a new flight stick.

39107410.jpg

Been practicing using it in planetside 2 and war thunder at the moment.....I suck balls at using it. I have only managed one kill in war thunder in 3 hours of using it.

But it does make playing the game far more enjoyable for some strange reason, despite me sucking more balls than lisa ann.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

So tempted to buy a copy but 25 quid on a game with no known gameplay and no known game structure... arrrggghhhhh just need something to push me over the edge

How about future full planetary exploration,big mining rigs(uuuu),beautiful graphics,open world,endless possibilities... i could go on :D

5 4 members guys!

995 996

Lets get this done!

Edited by ixi_your_face

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

5 members guys!

Lets get this done!

i smell the auto turrets...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

We need that Idris!!

is it going to be the only idris we have?

is it going to be the only idris we have?

atm yes unless someone in the future joins and has one 

4 more to go woo. Remember to tweet Linus about it guys :P Btw the Idris is already pretty good so yea

3 away ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.