LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

the images need to be updated they were made when the conglomerate was at a quarter of it's new size

I said which ship I bought.

>.>

I bought the Origin 300i. 

ROFL i guess i just quote straight away :P

edit: wow just realized we are a month old now @ixi_your_face started this thread jan 21 better timing impossible for this 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ROFL i guess i just quote straight away :P

edit: wow just realized we are a month old now @ixi_your_face started this thread jan 21 better timing impossible for this 

Oh god, yeah

ahahah

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

OK I got an Avenger. I'm trying to join but I'm having trouble applying.  I keep getting this message " You must be authenticated to reach this area."   

But did you die?

lol sorry had to 

Wow, I can hardly wait 'til I can formally join in on the fun. Kinda sucks that update 2 isn't out yet now.

I like the new Cutlass ALOT. It kind of depends on what you're going to be doing though. If you're fighting, the 325a and the Avenger are the better ones, and if you're going to be pirating, the Cutlass is the best idea. 

what would pirating involve? what would fighting involve? would you just be bored for 10 mins until someone needs you or something?

If this is the 1000 Members Edition, where's the Under 1000 members Edition? 

mizleading reprting to shtaff

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

It took only us a month to get to a 1000 which doesn't surprise me considering the fact that we're all pc gamers here; well mostly anyways :P. Really proud of how far we have come and looking forward to how far will go and grow as an org.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

:rolleyes: well most of the credits should go to the guy who did the original LTTC logo... I just re-drew on top of his stuff  :D

FVHt9wJ.jpg

That looks awesome :D I like it alot

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Guys Newegg just put a video about this Flight Controller i reccomend you watching it ;D

x55.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSR56kQE-o&list=UUJ1rSlahM7TYWGxEscL0g7Q&feature=c4-overview&hd=1

My question is should i pick this up for Star Citizen or should i wait do you guys anything coming up or smething diffrent to reccomend me :D i am thinking on buying a Flight controller like that and combo it with ocolus for SC! :D

(also i forgot how to make it so you guys can watch the video without having to go to youtube)

EDİT: Can i combo this with this http://saitek.com/uk/prod/compedals.html?scid=SA_CP if yes will it be any better or just useless :P 

Wait and se what SC will bring, as i said before they are making one themself. but if you REALLY cant wait then go for it, and yeah you can combine it with that, im thinking of doing the same if i don´t like whatever Chris Roberts and Co brings to us.

:rolleyes: well most of the credits should go to the guy who did the original LTTC logo... I just re-drew on top of his stuff  :D

FVHt9wJ.jpg

that looks awesome. like shield and captain america all in one  :lol:

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

FVHt9wJ.jpg

You're awesome

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

FVHt9wJ.jpg

That looks very very nice, again good job! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yey! And I still haven't bought a ship ._.

Good to know I'm not alone :P

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

An-aak-i-in! Ana-kki-nn! POWAAAAAAAA!!!

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Wait and se what SC will bring, as i said before they are making one themself. but if you REALLY cant wait then go for it, and yeah you can combine it with that, im thinking of doing the same if i don´t like whatever Chris Roberts and Co brings to us.

they're making a flight stick, my prayers have been answered :D

I wouldn't want it to be plastered with sc logos or whatnot but as long as its tasteful. I wouldn't want anyone thinking of me as a nerd ;)

It better be good and not something like the steam controller which I think is just trying so hard to be different

Good to know I'm not alone :P

Haha me3! Waiting on the mustang.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)