LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just pledged, thanks to @AlexGoesHigh for helping me out

will be a forward scout for a group of pirates/bait to lure unsupecting victims

Just pledged, thanks to @AlexGoesHigh for helping me out

will be a forward scout for a group of pirates/bait to lure unsupecting victims

glad to help, what did you pledge for?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Hey guys, new guy here. Make sure to log onto the RSI chat and chill with us! We discuss things ranging from the SC Economy to 'how many polar bears can a pilot fit in an Avenger.'

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hey guys, new guy here. Make sure to log onto the RSI chat and chill with us! We discuss things ranging from the SC Economy to 'how many polar bears can a pilot fit in an Avenger.'

the avg is about 800 kg for one of those and the avenger has a 40 tn cargo meaning it can fit like 20. 21 if they are very skinny 

edit: wow i made a horrible math its actually 50 lol

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

glad to help, what did you pledge for?

Just the aurora mr+, its got that dirty kinda pretty look

the avg is about 800 kg for one of those and the avenger has a 40 tn cargo meaning it can fit like 20. 21 if they are very skinny

Do polar bears exist in the future or are they like the owls in futurama?

how are the different tasks going to work? (Just curious in what you are thinking)

As in what? If your asking about the game in general, I dont think youll be stuck to roles but your ships and there upgrades will affect your effectiveness

Exactly the numbers we got. Can't wait to haul my posey of space Polar Bears.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Doge fighting, and space polar bears. This is by far the best thread on LTT.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

As in what? If your asking about the game in general, I dont think youll be stuck to roles but your ships and there upgrades will affect your effectiveness

I meant as in the UOLTT as a whole and not just only the game

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

edit: wow i made a horrible math its actually 50 lol

Oh no no it's right, the Avenger has 10t of cargo capacity. And on average a polar bear weighs 450kg! So yes, 20-21 polar bears.

I just bought my 315p and hope to find the fortune of ore mine for our miners. If that doesn't pan out then maybe I could do some engineering and upgrade our ships with alien tech or something. 

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

I meant as in the UOLTT as a whole and not just only the game

I think it'll work well as long as a few of us stick together and work as a team.

It would be interesting to see how many people are in the group but don't exist in the forum

We should by Alpha get a UOLTT t-shirt which would be around 20 dollars for Star Citizen. It could say Team UOLTT on the back and the organization's symbol as well as a Star Citizen one. I would definitely buy it and would happily where it while playing. Hopefully Slick will propose this idea to Linus for approval and get things sorted out for a t-shirt design and submit it to District Lines. I hope we can get shirts and personally while I would like to purchase a shirt and support LTT, the selection is limited and are only based on the WAN show. I hope to see more in the future with a Team UOLTT option in the store.

We should by Alpha get a UOLTT t-shirt which would be around 20 dollars for Star Citizen. It could say Team UOLTT on the back and the organization's symbol as well as a Star Citizen one. I would definitely buy it and would happily where it while playing. Hopefully Slick will propose this idea to Linus for approval and get things sorted out for a t-shirt design and submit it to District Lines. I hope we can get shirts and personally while I would like to purchase a shirt and support LTT, the selection is limited and are only based on the WAN show. I hope to see more in the future with a Team UOLTT option in the store.

Yeah they are like the first run so give it time and they will have more, I should think the t-shirts are paying for more t-shirts and they went for the most popular thing.

agreed. i would of totally buy that t-shirt

agreed. i would of totally buy that t-shirt

Me too!!!! :D

Make a dedicated Video!!! within a week we would get 1,000 new members, come on slick doooo it :D